Ejaculation

The Batman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you masturbate, where do you like or prefer your cum to land? In your hand, your chest, etc...?:confused:
Do you like to make a mess?
Thanks

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to hear mine make a "thwack" when it hits the wall behind my headboard, or the rattle of my aluminium blinds on the window above my bed.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually i catch a lot of shit from cam viewers for this, but i never cum from JO. i save it for pussy. i like to aim for tits ass and faces/mouths if/when i do cum

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love to hear it land on the hardwood floors, or splatting the shower tiles. Or the giggles emitted when it rains down on her breasts after pulling out at the point of no return.

scoobydoohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People cum on themselves?

Is that not a bit...odd?

It happens all the time...I thought to most people?

Usually I like to point to somewhere it's easy to clean up (the bathroom sink!) But I like cumming where ever my wife will let me! :) **it's always right before a shower though** I hate cumming on floors, bed or anywhere else - I have major cleanliness issues.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
It goes everywhere it wants to go, on my chest, in my face, over my head... I don't mind the cleanup that much (at least not while I'm ejaculating, afterward I'll think to myself 'now I have to clean this up,' but such is life.

Never in my eyes, my eyes are sensitive to wind and water much less projectile ejaculate.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to keep it clean, so in a klenex or on myself right before a shower

Same here.

But sometimes, I lie on my bed and let it rip, shooting all over my chest and body - and sometimes onto my face/pillow as well if I am really horny. I then head for the shower immediately - therefore, I do not get to enjoy the after glow.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite way to cum (with mast) is to be on my back, feet planted wide apart and ass as high as I can lift it. This causes me to shoot at least on my chest or sometimes, over my head!

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it usually squirts up onto my t-shirt, everyonce inawile i'll prop my butt up against the wall and let it go on my face. but thats pretty rare/ as is eating it. too salty for me

IchWill69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i used to just let it fly, but ever since i moved into my dorm i have to watch it since it has a tendency to fly out farther than i'm ready for it too. so i pretty much just grab underwear, which i removed and cum into it, but that doesn't help too much because it really gets soaked right through, but at least i don't have to worry about it flying all over.