"Ejaculatory Mishaps"

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Syklex, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Syklex

Syklex Member

Albums:
    Well since I've slowly begun to learn that my right eye is a magnet for my ejaculations if I forget to point it away from my face, o_x (and currently thinking Visine is a godsend), I just thought I'd start a thread about some climaxes that may have ended on a less spectacular note then you would have liked them to.

2. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

I was tit fucking this girl once who had really big tits. As I thrust up and got over top of her face, she started to say "don't cum on my fa....." and that's when I shot off all over her face. She was a good sport about it tho and wasn't mad at me.

3. mandoman

Gold Member

I blew a load in her eye. It was red for a day.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Consider advising your partner/s how to aim!!!

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Back in the 1970s, a girlfriend of mine was doing her best to please me by swallowing as I came, but she mis-timed it, coughed, and shot my load out of her nose. Oh how we laughed :eek:) She was a really good sport. One time she sat bolt upright with a mouthful, then turned her head and spat my load clear through her wide open bedroom window! We suddenly froze and stared at each other because we could hear the voices of people in the street below (her father ran a pub and customers were coming out at closing time). We looked at each other wide eyed, expecting to hear a shout from below, but it must have missed everyone. She was a crazy girl. I sometimes used to say, "Thanks for the blowjob Cockbreath", and she'd try to beat me up but then fall about laughing.

6. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I remember one girl that I had been chasing for some time. Finally, got her in bed and she wanted me inside her. I inserted my dick and immediately shot off. Only got one stroke in. I was really disappointed in my performance.

7. bluebassett

bluebassett Member

Back with my college GF... while finishing some great doggie action my girl pushed me back right when I was ready to blow. (she was worried about a yeast infection... thought she hand one, one on the way?) Just as she pushed me back I let go with a great rope... up her back and Blam! right in her hair. (I usually don't shoot with that kinda distance.) We both busted up laughing, trying not to rub it in too bad to my roomate that we were having such a great fuck.

Draft saved Draft deleted