El Rey (at Haulover Beach in Miami)

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This story comes out of an experience I had when in Miami this past August. Several details have been changed – including the bodybuilder’s level of interest in me – but most of the particulars are based on reality.
_____

Manuel and I went back to Miami for the fourth time this past August. We’d really enjoyed the nightlife and the rush and bustle of the city, but our main focus was (as always) the beaches, especially Haulover Beach, the clothing-optional beach just a short drive north of where we were staying in the Art Deco district of South Beach. We really liked feeling the freedom of being unclothed under the hot sun.

This particular Saturday afternoon, the first day of our week-long vacation, we’d awakened fairly late and cooked a late breakfast (brunch, really) at the hostel where we were staying. Then we’d hopped into the rental car and driven out to Aventura Mall to pick up a couple of beach towels and an umbrella (we always forget something, whenever we travel). After heading back across the causeway to Collins Avenue, we headed north to Haulover.

Just after lunch, of course, the sun was hot. Luckily there were some breezes off the ocean, but we were looking forward to a lazy afternoon of swimming in the lukewarm, clear water and lying in the shade afterward to build up our tans slowly and evenly.

Well, really, my tan. Manuel is a little darker than I am, with blue eyes and curly dark brown hair (almost black), and he tans easily without burning. He doesn’t really have to worry: He’s a mix of Italian, African, and Indio. Me, I usually burn first and tan later unless I take serious precautions and use what seems to be the highest number of sunblock available. My ancestors came from England and Ireland, and my father was a platinum blond when he was growing up; I inherited his skin tone and my mother’s family’s medium brown hair. My beard and hair used to go gold every summer when I was working as a lifeguard at a lake beach near my parents’ house during high school and college.

We’d both worked on our bodies a bit at the local YMCA before going on vacation, since we knew we’d be taking off our clothes. So we looked like two stocky, hairy, muscular bears, one Anglo, one Hispanic, as we set out our towels and pushed our umbrella base into the tight-packed sand, angled slightly against the steady breeze from the ocean. The water was an impossibly beautiful light azure, the sun was high above us, and the crowd was an interesting mix of obviously straight and gay couples and some who we couldn’t quite figure out. Off on the horizon, several enormous container ships were passing by with slow, majestic grace. A few private boats and jet skis were out beyond the swimmers’ boundary line. Perhaps a third of the people at the beach were in the water, while others were applying sunscreen, reading, sleeping, or talking with friends.

After we’d been in and out twice or three times, we relaxed on our towels and stretched out, feeling the stress of daily life dissipate as the sun’s warmth soaked through us. It was almost like being in a huge outdoor sauna. The temperature was perfect, we agreed, talking softly to each other, the ocean breeze gently tugging at the umbrella.

I woke up to voices, both speaking Spanish, one female, one male, but both mellow and pleasant. A straight couple was setting up their blanket and chairs (no umbrella) right in front of us. The woman was about 5’7” or 5’8” and perhaps just a little darker-complected than Jennifer Lopez. Her face was sharp-featured with clean, elegant cheekbones. Her long hair had been lightened to a dark gold. She was full-figured and wasted no time getting all her clothes off and draping herself luxuriously across their blanket. Manuel, who’d defined himself as bisexual until just a couple of years before meeting me, nudged me with a sly elbow when she continued to wiggle around a bit before settling down, intentionally showing off her lush body, impressive breasts, and full hips to an appreciative audience (the male half of the couple).

Her boyfriend was much darker than she was and had a military-style haircut. His thick lips had a light pink center, which sent a jolt of sexual awareness through me (color contrasts intrigue me sexually, and I know that people’s tongue or lip color can often be a clue to the color of the most sensitive places on their genitals – the inside lining of the foreskin, for example). His chest and arms were very muscular, but not cut; a layer of baby fat overlay the thick muscles and smoothed out his body’s lines. His body was so stocky he looked about 6 inches shorter than he was (about 5'10"). His nipples were dark brownish black against his smooth dark brown chest, and the only hair I could see was on his head. As his jeans came off, I nudged Manuel and twitched my eyebrows up and down once or twice: The guy’s squarecut swimsuit showed an enormous bulge in front, perhaps the size of a bratwurst, and the thick cylinder looked as though it was lengthening as he stared at his girlfriend sprawled across their blanket. We both waited, hardly daring to breathe, as he stood and talked with a friend on his cell phone, alternately toying with the waistband of his trunks, eyeing his girlfriend’s lushness, and fondling his cock head (now the size of an apple) through the fabric. We wanted to catch the full view when he pulled down the Spandex.

After sharing a little conversation with his friend on the phone, though, he settled down in one of those white plastic chairs that people bring to the beach from their condo balconies, while his girlfriend dozed off. Manuel, tired from his summer school classes, dozed off as well. The guy leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, facing the sun, while I watched him surreptitiously through my sunglasses. His bulge didn’t twitch as it grew and shrank, as some men’s semi-erections do; instead, it elongated and contracted rhythmically and grandly with the slow deliberate movement of significant hydraulic pressure.

A few minutes went by. My world became focused on the thick cock throbbing in his Spandex swimsuit. It became increasingly difficult to keep my own cock from revealing my interest. I pictured Madeleine Albright naked, Boy George having sex with a woman, Rosie O’Donnell gettin’ her freak on. Nothing helped. I was already at full extension, if not yet at full mast.

Then he did something amazing in its simple, unaffected eroticism: He reached into his backpack and brought out a bottle of baby oil and began rubbing it into his smooth dark brown skin. He started in the hollow of his throat and worked his way down the almost pneumatically pumped-up muscles of his chest and abdomen. His big, thick-fingered hands made slow, sensual love to his own body. My own nipples tingled as he rubbed the baby oil into his chest; my treasure trail became almost unbearably sensitive in the ocean breeze as his hands moved down his torso to the waist of his suit.

The most amazing thing happened next: He didn’t stop at the waistband. He reached under his suit and rubbed the baby oil onto his genitals, his motions large and impressive under the Spandex. From his movements (he’d put both hands down his trunks at the same time), I knew he’d pulled back his foreskin and rubbed the oil into his thick, apple-sized cock head. He fondled himself a little more, his head back and pink tongue caught between his teeth, and then brought his hands out and got some more baby oil and reached back in and rubbed the oil onto his turkey-egg-sized balls, obviously savoring the feeling.

[to be continued -- and yes, this part really happened -- I'd never seen someone keep his swimsuit on but reach underneath and rub baby oil into his cock and balls -- it was incredibly erotic, especially since he was doing it IN PUBLIC]

Reactions: Nexolaris

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My mouth went dry and my cock went to full mast. I rolled over on my stomach to try to hide it and wiggled around trying to find a way to poke a cock-sized hole in the sand under my towel. Finally, I looked up after “situating” myself and found his chair empty. My cock went back down to half-mast fairly quickly, so I jumped up and looked around. There was his back as he stood in the water up to his waist, just beyond where the waves were breaking, looking out to sea.

I splashed out to stand more or less beside him in the ocean. The water was so clear I could see my toes. I could definitely see his left hand moving around in his swimsuit, fondling his cock and balls. The Spandex was so revealing that I could see the way he had wrapped his fingers around the tip of his cock and was slowly moving his foreskin back and forth.

He turned his face toward me. I couldn’t see his eyes behind his sunglasses, but he certainly didn’t seem to be offended that I was looking at him. After a moment, I decided to get over my shyness.

“Looks like you’re enjoying yourself.” I smiled and pointed with my chin at his hand motions, letting him know I could see everything through the clear seawater.

“Yeah, I sure am.” His thick lips turned up at the corners. His light baritone was overlaid only slightly with a Spanish accent. His hand motions increased, now pulling up and down the whole length of his bratwurst-sized cock. I couldn’t be sure, but I think he still wasn’t fully hard at this point.

“I’ll bet that feels good,” I said, letting my interest become a little more obvious.

I moved closer to him. The water felt good around my cock. I was harder than hard, unsurprisingly. I’d never seen someone so open in his unabashed self-love.

His face broke into a broad grin. “Sure does.” He looked down at my hard cock, clearly visible in the water. “You look like you’re havin’ a good time, too.”

“Yeah.” His free-and-easy attitude both amused and attracted me—always a compelling combination. His playful, open approach to sexuality interested me; he was obviously proud of his big cock and thick muscles, and my appreciation made his pride meaningful.

The muscles in his left arm rippled as he stroked harder, getting more into jerking off in public in front of me. His chest rose and fell, his breaths coming deeper. I knew before too long, his motions would be obvious to others.

“Hey, man, let’s walk out to deeper water.” I rolled my eyes toward the beach and the people behind us.

He understood immediately and walked beside me into deeper water, pushing slowly through the waves until the water was at mid-chest on us. He leaned back and looked up at the sky, the tip of his long pink tongue touching his upper lip as his left arm increased its speed.

[to be continued]

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
“Slow down a bit,” I laughed. “You might as well enjoy it. No one can see what you’re doing.”

He looked back toward the beach, now about half a football field behind us. “True.”

He bent his knees until the water was up to his neck and then looked over at me. “But this way, they can’t see my shoulders, even.” He grinned hugely again and started pulling faster.

“That baby oil must really make everything feel good,” I told him, my voice deeper with honest arousal. I could see every move he was making, his hand still buried in his swim trunks.

“Yeah,” he said, a bit breathlessly, still smiling.

“And I’ll bet it keeps your skin really soft.” I looked him straight in the face, willing him to get the hint.

He did. “Want to feel how soft my skin is?

“Yeah, I’d like that.” I moved until our shoulders were almost touching, our torsos at an angle to each other.

Putting out my hand under the water, I started by touching his smooth-skinned chest. It felt like velvet. I could feel his muscles moving over his heart as his left arm and hand continued stroking his thick, hard cock. I could also feel his heartbeat and breathing rate speed up as I touched his chest. His nipples were so erect they felt like little pebbles; I pinched them, just hard enough to make him gasp and thrust his hips forward under the water.

[to be continued]

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My hand moved down and brushed against his arm and hand as they moved back and forth, stroking his thick cock. I could see his dark brown foreskin move over the light pink cockhead with each stroke, concealing and then revealing it.

From his breathing, I could tell he was getting closer while enjoying himself a great deal. His hips were thrusting so hard on each outward stroke that I could feel the water’s movement over my own erection. We were also moving gently up and down as each slow wave moved through the shallow water to the shoreline. The steady rocking motion felt like standing-up waterbed sex in a blood-temperature heated pool, if that’s possible. I couldn’t believe how sensitive my erection was, every time the water pressed harder against my glans and foreskin. It was jumping with my heartbeat when I glanced down to take in the full effect of his unabashed display of sexuality.

My hand first wrapped around his hand and then, as his motions slowed to allow my hand access, around his thickness. It was an erotic revelation.

I have large hands—I can palm a basketball and reach an octave and three keys on a piano—but my fingers almost couldn’t meet around his shaft. He was incredibly thick and incredibly sensitive, his hips pushing forward as I explored under the sensitive foreskin. I was reminded of the way it felt when I tested how thick an antique velvet altar cloth was, pinching the fabric between thumb and forefinger; that was how thick his foreskin felt, wrapped around his apple-sized cockhead.

His entire three-piece set had been shaved, except for just a triangle of hair above his cock that kept him from looking like a too-precocious little boy. I reached down around his shaft and cupped his enormous balls in my palm, one at a time (they couldn’t both fit). They felt almost as smooth as his chest and cock shaft. As I cupped one testicle, I reached my pinky finger back and found his frenulum, stroking it at right angles to his shaft.

“Aaah!” He cried. “Careful, there, man!”

“Sorry.”

“Felt good—almost too good, if you know what I mean.” He grinned at me, his sunglasses reflecting my bearded face, already red with my sex flush.

“Yeah,” I smiled back. He really was priceless.

I reached back again with my pinky finger, this time stroking his frenulum parallel with his cock shaft.

“Mmmmm,” he grunted. “That’s better. I like that a lot.”

I began jacking him off, my hand around his shaft, my first two fingers juggling his balls, my pinky finger titillating his “banjo string.” With my other hand, I scraped my thumbnail lightly across the hard nipple over his heart in rhythm with my strokes lower down his amazing body. He was almost completely given over to sensation, his head back and mouth open, the pink tip of his tongue touching the pink inner surface of his upper lip, his body rocking with the waves and the movements of my arms and hands, his feet completely off the sandy ocean bottom, his hips thrusting forward in counterpoint with my strokes.

“Yeah, man, yeah, oh, yeah,” he breathed with each thrust of his hips as his dark brown foreskin peeled back over his pink cockhead. The sun was beginning to get VERY hot, the water feeling like a hot bath, as we moved together.

His balls tightened and his breath came deeper, faster, stronger. He began moaning softly with each stroke, his voice huskier as his orgasm built.

“Do it like that, man,” he pleaded. “Yeah—oh—yeah—stroke it—yeah—go for it—”

He was leaning back so far he looked like he was getting ready to send a rocket to the moon. My own hips were thrusting forward and back in rhythm with his, the water almost unbearably erotic as it moved over my hard cock and tight balls.

[to be continued]

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His thick cock pulsed in my hand and grew, impossibly, even thicker. The baby oil made everything so smooth and slick. His breathing changed, grew faster, deeper. Then it came….

“AAAaaahhhh!” he moaned, in one long loud outpouring, thrusting his hips forward as far as he could. I looked down and saw long strings of come shooting out of his dark pink cockhead. Soon, it looked like a Portuguese man of war was down there, what with all the white tentacles.

As he came down from his orgasm, I ramped up to mine, pulling on my cock with my left hand while my right hand was still milking him.

My hips started moving faster, the water got even hotter, and my hand was almost a blur. He stared with honest interest as my breathing deepened. That turned me on even more.

He reached out and just touched the tip of his thumbnail to the tip of my cock. I lost it.

“Oh, GOD! Oh, Jesus! Aaah! Ohh! AAAH!” My body convulsed with the power of my orgasm. My knees bent and I went under water. When I came up, both of us were laughing.

“You enjoyed yourself, huh?” He asked.

I smiled back. “You know I did. You too, huh?”

“Yeah.” He smiled really wide. “Fun, huh?”

“Yeah.”

He pulled up his shorts with his right hand and offered me his left hand to shake.

“Reynaldo, man. They call me El Rey.”

I shook his hand, raising one eyebrow in open admiration. “I can see why!”

“Good to meet you.”

“Same here.”

We walked back to our respective partners, both of whom were still dozing in the afternoon sun.

[Sorry for the lag time and the obvious reduction of my interest in the story there at the end. I'll try to maintain the story AND my interest in it much better next time. My stories are always drawn from life, to a greater or lesser extent, so there's always that titillating bit of truth to them.... More later....]