physical relationship. "How do you feel about
sex?" he asked, rather trustingly.

"Well," she said, responding very carefully,
"I'd have to say, I would like it infrequently."

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment,
then, looking over his glasses, he casually
asked, "Is that one word or two words?"

jakeatolla:

LOL. That's a good one. I must admit that the thought of 70 and/or 80 year old men and women having sex is a bit disturbing.

But I do say, god bless 'em. If we live long enough, one day that will be each and every one of us.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
alex8 said:
Tsk, our vintage fornicators on this side of the pond have to make do with mashed potato as lube. :rolleyes:

Probably better than sauerkraut, which leaves a nasty aftertaste. Too, I prefer not getting gassy from my lube.

To answer the original poster's question, I don't consider myself old yet, but I have noticed a strange attitude among my older office mates, who often joke that they don't have sex and don't care. According to my grandparents who came to America from Scandanavia, the attitude about aging there was much healthier. There are a few mature posters here who do have great attitudes, though, and live sexually active lives. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, but I don't plan going gently into that particular good night.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:
Probably better than sauerkraut, which leaves a nasty aftertaste. Too, I prefer not getting gassy from my lube.

To answer the original poster's question, I don't consider myself old yet, but I have noticed a strange attitude among my older office mates, who often joke that they don't have sex and don't care. According to my grandparents who came to America from Scandanavia, the attitude about aging there was much healthier. There are a few mature posters here who do have great attitudes, though, and live sexually active lives. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, but I don't plan going gently into that particular good night.

The bus from the home doesn't pass by the WALMART, so we have to use our lumpy oatmeal as a comparable substitute for KY.:biggrin1:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
karmen said:
jakeatolla:

LOL. That's a good one. I must admit that the thought of 70 and/or 80 year old men and women having sex is a bit disturbing.

But I do say, god bless 'em. If we live long enough, one day that will be each and every one of us.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Your tongue in cheek satire is duly noted Karmen!...and so is most of the other drivel being espoused by enlightened LPSG members who should know better than make these insulting comments about older generations...many of us glow beautifully into our senior years! We do not need your unbridled sarcasm and maturphobia. Remember that truth lies in the specifics and not in generalities!

I ask, no, I challenge any of you younger studs to perform in a competition against me comparing: vitality, sex drive, sexual prowess, attractiveness, fitness, body beautiful, cock length and girth and general allure to men and women of all ages! You might beat me in one or maybe two of those categories, but I would be the real winner in everyone's eyes for stacking up so well against you!

I make no apology for a lifetime of sexual pleasure and sometimes sexual excess and I carry my handsome cock and physique and my 73 years just as proudly as I did 50 years ago as a young cockster setting out to best the whole world!:tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
Your tongue in cheek satire is duly noted Karmen!...and so is most of the other drivel being espoused by enlightened LPSG members who should know better than make these insulting comments about older generations...
I don't see a single comment on this thread which isn't clearly tongue-in-cheek.