Electic Pump

Woodie4u2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone used a electric cock pump vs. a hand pump. What brand is the best. Been pumping with hand pump for a year and think I'm ready to move up.

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
You never need more than a hand pump. In fact, I know a guy that uses a tube where he just sucks the air with his mouth and holds it with his thumb (like a deadman's switch). That guy has been pumping for about 30 years... I think I saw him on this forum, but his name is different here.

Just be sure never to pump to the point of pain... do you have a pressure meter?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a Vacutech VT-9000 electric pump. Theyre nice...but it's really not necessary, and at a price of $400+, hard to justify.

They are a treat if you have the cash to blow....but the Brake Bleeder style pump works fine.
The ONLY electric pump I would consider purchasing again would be a CTC pump that "Milks" your cock in a pulsing fashion.

Word of caution though, it is very easy to hurt yourself with an electric pump. One bump of the dial and kapow!

Otherwise when you pump - most guys set the vacuum level theyre comfortable with and disconnect the hand pump...then go do your house cleaning. It takes the mind off the task at hand.

Last edited:

nypumper

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yes I use a vaculogic qs7 made by pump toys fantastic pump so quiet you can't even hear it.The pump allows you to program different pumping sessions at different pressures that can be stored on your computer.
I use to onlu use an elect pump for ball pumping due to the constant preswsure but this pump is so good i use it all the time even for cock pumping.
You never lose pressure no pressure leaks great pump.i have pump videos on xtube with me using pump my id on xtube is hgpumper 2000.
check out those vids with me pumping while connected to my elect pump

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing better than a electric pump,the difference is like taking the stairs or using a eleavator.Forget the expensive pumps by all the different pump sites,go to your local large pet store and look for Tetra Whisper aquarium products.The smaller ones do about 3-4hg the largest the 100 does about 6-7hg. You have to open the back and flip the diaphram,that changes it from blowing air to sucking air.If you don't want to mess with puttting a switch on it get a extension cord the kind that has several outlets and a switch on it,plug the pump in that and just use that switch.The small ones are between 15-20$,the large one is 30-40$,a damn site difference than the expensive ones.Oh an by the way get ready to have your mind blowed!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
If you want an electric you can get a decent one dirt cheap through Harbor Freight. They are also used to evacuate automotive air conditioning. They have several models available for less than $200 depending on the time of the year. You can also find laboratory vacuum pumps cheaply as well.

One of the things you may want to try with the electric is to use a pulsator from a milking machine. I have not had the extra bucks to do this as yet, but I am told that it ads substantially to the stretching and actually enhances the effect.

Good luck on this one. I prefer electric, but as has been said they definitely are not necessary.