Election Results

D

deleted15807

And a difference between breaking into the Capitol Building and Macy's.

And actively fomented by the President.

And the level of armament.

And that fact that this seditious insurrection is based upon unfounded lies, whereas BLM is founded on continued prejudice toward African Americans.

Exactly.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are on the wrong side of history by defending yesterday's events. I will not engage any further with you here because I respect you for still being here expressing your opinion. The trolls have all disappeared but you are a real voice of opposition and that needs to be accepted as such. Though I cannot accept your point of view, I also see you on this site as a very decent person offering kind words and welcoming new members.

I believe everyone has the right tp protest regardless of whether or not I agree. And I don't agree I think what happened yesterday and last summer were equally disgraceful.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who says that yesterday’s events at the Capitol and the BLM protest of last summer are “equally disgraceful” is either a liar or an idiot.
I would rather sæt either a troll (liar) or so spun into FauxNews warped alternative reality that they have list their common sense (idiot).

D

deleted15807

The greedy old party brought its own demise.
The one positive thing about this is that the GOP has been permanently fractured. Good riddance.

Trump’s devastation of the Republican Party is nearly complete

It is time for Republicans to face an uncomfortable but increasingly obvious truth.

President Trump is just not that into you.

He never has been.

To Trump, the party of Lincoln was a rental vehicle, one that he took for a joyride and is getting ready to turn back in, with trash jammed under the seats and stains covering the upholstery. Also, the tank is empty, and there’s a crack in the windshield.

--

Republicans will have managed to lose the presidency, the House and the Senate during Trump’s four years in office.
Trump did not change the GOP. He revealed it. It ran on dog-whistle racism since Reagan, and all Trump did was to lower the frequency so that everyone could hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He even flubbed his Reichstag moment. I wondered what he'd try to pull, but never thought he'd literally copy the old playbook. Take out the People's House, declare martial law, cancel Biden. Is he really a simpleton on top of everything else? Get that loser out aSAP please.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What a difference getting SUED UP THE ARSE makes:

Conservative Websit American Thinker Admits Its Stories About Dominion Were COMPLETELY FALSE in Massive Retraction of Dominion Stories

Right-wing online opinion website American Thinker has issued a retraction of false, unsupported, and debunked stories it published about Dominion Voting Systems and the company’s role in the 2020 presidential election.

Dominion is one of the companies that has been targeted by conspiracy theorists claiming Donald Trump actually won the 2020 election.

Friday’s online statement, posted by American Thinker editor and publisher Thomas Lifson, was notable for its careful wording, which seemed to acknowledge that it would likely lose a defamation lawsuit by Dominion, rather than sincerely taking responsibility for publishing information it knew not to be true.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
For her part played in Trump's election fraud disinformation campaign, Sidney Powell is being sued for defamation by Dominion Voting Systems and its security director - Eric Coomer. The disinformation, regarding Dominion, caused Mr. Coomer to receive death threats and forced him to go into hiding.

Dominion worker sues Trump campaign and conservative media Dec. 23, 2020 Article Excerpt:

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, said he wants his life back after being named in false charges as a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden. There has been no evidence that the election was rigged.

His defamation lawsuit, filed Dec. 22, 2020 in district court in Denver County, Colorado, names the Trump campaign, lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, conservative columnist Michelle Malkin, the website Gateway Pundit, Colorado conservative activist Joseph Oltmann, and conservative media Newsmax and One America News Network.

Dominion sues Trump lawyer Sidney Powell for defamation, seeks $1.3 billion Jan. 8, 2021 Article Excerpt:

Via a defamation lawsuit Dominion is requesting damages of more than $1.3 billion from Sidney Powell, saying it has spent millions on security for its employees and on damage control to its reputation, and risks losing future business.

“Powell falsely claimed that Dominion had rigged the election, that Dominion was created in Venezuela to rig elections for Hugo Chávez, and that Dominion bribed Georgia officials for a no-bid contract,” the lawsuit states.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rudy Giuliani Sued by Dominion Voting Systems Over False Election Claims
The suit against Mr. Giuliani, a lawyer for former President Donald Trump who pushed to overturn the election results, accuses him of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign.”
Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit on Monday against Rudolph W. Giuliani, the lawyer for Donald J. Trump and former mayor of New York City who played a key role in the former president’s monthslong effort to subvert the 2020 election.

The 107-page lawsuit, filed in the Federal District Court in Washington, accuses Mr. Giuliani of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign about Dominion” made up of “demonstrably false” allegations, in part to enrich himself through legal fees and his podcast.

The suit seeks damages of more than $1.3 billion and is based on more than 50 statements Mr. Giuliani made at legislative hearings, on Twitter, on his podcast and in the conservative news media, where he spun a fictitious narrative of a plot by one of the biggest voting machine manufacturers in the country to flip votes to President Biden.

Mr. Giuliani, one of Mr. Trump’s closest advisers and confidants, has faced continuing fallout for his highly visible efforts to reverse the election outcome. This month, the chairman of the New York State Senate’s judiciary committee formally requested that the state court system strip Mr. Giuliani of his law license.
Rudy Giuliani Sued by Dominion Voting Systems Over False Election Claims
Esk4aEEXUAs8EU2.png

Last edited: