Election?

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I still can't figure out why we are bothering to even hold an election!

On one side you have a bitch who is a lawyer married to another lawyer; and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side you have a war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there really a contest here?:biggrin1:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still can't figure out why we are bothering to even hold an election!

On one side you have a bitch who is a lawyer married to another lawyer; and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side you have a war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there really a contest here?:biggrin1:

Huge chest???? where... she did look pretty "saucy at 60" the other day.... I'd rather look at her, then Bill Clinton and his bulbous nose pointing the finger at the media at every turn of the stick. Michelle on the other hand... I just hope she becomes a "fan" of the United States. It's like the wife of a CEO of a major corporation saying she shorts the stock at every turn....

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Huge chest???? where... she did look pretty "saucy at 60" the other day.... I'd rather look at her, then Bill Clinton and his bulbous nose pointing the finger at the media at every turn of the stick. Michelle on the other hand... I just hope she becomes a "fan" of the United States. It's like the wife of a CEO of a major corporation saying she shorts the stock at every turn....

That was one of the most painful paragraphs I have ever tried to decipher.