Elective labiaplasty

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
once ya start down the path of genetic engineering and surgical enhancement it's really hard to stop at mutated sea bass.

before ya know it, ya tits are atom bombs. ya cunt shoots laser beams. and every time you orgasm the tectonic plates shift.

slippery frickin slope, i tell ya.

TANK GIRL :love:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought about it a longtime ago and asked my husband what he thought. He said "WHAT???? WHY????". We talked about it and I came away believing he really thinks I am beautiful down there. It was a selfconcious thing for me.

Since then, we had some pics up at another site and I had the opportunity to see what other people thought. That was a very cool experience and huge confidence builder.

So, for me, it's a no go. But if it really bothers you for whatever reason, then I think you should consider it and do some serious research. Carefully.
Best wishes.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course what a woman does to her body is no one's business, I do want to stress that large labias are not ugly. Seems to me the women who've had labiaplasty done have thought theirs was ugly. If society were to extoll the beauty of cornrows, wouldn't cornrows still be the rage?

Now, the catch is how to celebrate large labia without making the neat and trim women feel lacking? Seems like a lose-lose situation here.

Since then, we had some pics up at another site and I had the opportunity to see what other people thought. That was a very cool experience and huge confidence builder.

Just out of curiosity, what's the website? I remember a few that have closed down (I think one was ratemylabia.com).

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I'm imagining this elective surgery going wrong and the girl being left with a constantly frowning vagina :jester:

Oh the havoc that might wreak on men.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now, the catch is how to celebrate large labia without making the neat and trim women feel lacking? Seems like a lose-lose situation here.

It's the same as the big boobs/small boobs thing. Showing a preference for one always has the potential to make owners of the other feel a little less than perfect (and not always because of anything the preferrer has said - not specifically anyway).

This effect can be somewhat ameliorated by being polite (saying the other kind are 'disgusting' is NOT polite - not that you would, RawDog!), and by saying that all kinds are lovely, you just have a preference for one.

Mr. Rawdog - me jenny doesn't get all twisted out of joint when the ladies of ample labia get the love.

I'm not as confident as you about my bits. I've always felt less than perfect when I've heard males express a preference for neat labia. But that's because I'd never heard from those who have a preference for larger ones! After spending time on LPSG, I've come to realise that there are plenty of guys on both sides of the fence (and lots in the middle too), and I feel rather more comfortable with what I've got.

Would I go for labiaplasty? Nope. Not even pre-LPSG. It has been tempting on occasion, but never tempting enough that I'd actually do it.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife was just talking about her labia this weekend after a particularly vigorous buffet session. I commented on how I love her lips and she asked even the longer ones? And I assured her that is why I suck on them when down there. I just like em. Hers are beautiful. To each his own. Would I support her if she felt self conscious enough to have a surgery done? Ofcourse, but I would caution her. Surgery is a serious issue and not one to be taken lightly . I don't think there is any reason for it, unless there is something I have missed, which is not that uncommon

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ Ahh... Now that would be a reason. Probly missed that in the discussion. In that case I believe I understand more than before.