Electric/"automatic" pumps

gettinbigger

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
can someone with some experience give me a shout. I'm looking at getting an electric pump, the kind that you can program or at least comes with programs to give you a nice healthy session.
I've researched some different types but not much out there in regards to reviews so if anyone has any experience with them that would be great to hear from you.

Media
can someone with some experience give me a shout. I'm looking at getting an electric pump, the kind that you can program or at least comes with programs to give you a nice healthy session.
I've researched some different types but not much out there in regards to reviews so if anyone has any experience with them that would be great to hear from you.
Penis Enlargement

gettinbigger

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with the workings of the site. I went on to the Penis Enlargement link you sent and could not find anything on the electric pumps or a place to search for them either.

ristian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You should search online. There are a lot of good pumps that are not so popular, and the price is very good. I got one from an unknown site. And believe me, it was the best pump I ever had. It even had a small heater inside, so it felt so natural.
But when I moved, I think I lost, and it would be embarrassing if the guys from https://bates-electric.com/ came to connect electricity and saw the pump. So the best way to choose what is the best for you is to try.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've owned one of these pumps, see Buy this QS7 Programmable Vacuum Server at Pumptoys.Com, for about 15 years. It's unique in that it actually regulates the vacuum and holds it at a constant "pressure" without user intervention. Most electric pumps just have a motor speed control and don't sense the pressure at all. This pump also allows routines to be created in a laptop or other computer - so it can start with, say, low pressure for a few minutes and then ramp it up to something higher, hold it, and then ramp down ... and any routine you choose. I often let it take charge of my 15 to 20 minute session while I do something else, including (since it's truly hands-free) stimulating my nipples or even sucking a friend's cock. It's an amazing machine ... but not cheap.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have an earlier version of this, and it does work, though there is still better results with a water based pump in my experience: Banshee Pump 2.0
I have something similar I bought online. It is easy to use, rechargeable and has 4 speeds or suction strength. Don’t use too much but after using it my dick feels good and I get a nice sensation stroking it right after. I think I paid 25-30 dollar on either Amazon or eBay. The bulb type pumps just are junk and too much trouble to use so don’t waste your money on them.

Reactions: cockydude2018

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
... The bulb type pumps just are junk and too much trouble to use so don’t waste your money on them.

the bulb pumps are great with water based pumps, but... that's only because of the suction levels possible, and water's inherit qualities with our bodies (since we're generally 60~70% water on average)