Electro ejaculation

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a word of caution.

If you want to do ESTIM, PLEASE read up on it FIRST.

Don't attempt StereoStim or electrostim with homemade items as incidences have occurred where you can COOK your penis from the inside out.

From what I have read, and hopefully soon can try out... Electrostim is wild.

BUT...you have to make SURE that it's SAFE and done properly.

Theres a Yahoo Group dedicated to it, and many other Forums as well that give advice.

I downloaded a program called SmartStim, which you can play a tone that was generated by experienced users. Attached is a snapshot of it.
Your Headphone Jack connects to an amplifier box, and then from the amp to electrodes to your genetals.
Do Not EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER put electrodes on your Nipples or above your waist.
Doing so would cause a heart failure, or irregular heart beat that could KILL YOU.

Here's a link to give you a visual on the retail versions of the boxes.
You can make your own, and its pretty darned simple for a lot less...but again...you have to make SURE its correct..otherwise you'll be cutting off your wee wee.
Electrical Units for Sale

Most popular, and cheapest are the TENS units, commonly used to treat arthritis or back pain.

C

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: jarby69

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
never tried b4, wonder whats the diff between using your hand and e-stim

It apparently feels more like stimulation without manual stimulation, and depending on what frequency, feels different at each.

Some report it as a constant orgasm feeling prolonged for 20 minutes or longer.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It apparently feels more like stimulation without manual stimulation, and depending on what frequency, feels different at each.

Some report it as a constant orgasm feeling prolonged for 20 minutes or longer.

Oooooh, that sounds wonderful. But I think I'm too chicken-shit to ever try it.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a word of caution.

If you want to do ESTIM, PLEASE read up on it FIRST.

Don't attempt StereoStim or electrostim with homemade items as incidences have occurred where you can COOK your penis from the inside out.

From what I have read, and hopefully soon can try out... Electrostim is wild.

BUT...you have to make SURE that it's SAFE and done properly.

Theres a Yahoo Group dedicated to it, and many other Forums as well that give advice.

I downloaded a program called SmartStim, which you can play a tone that was generated by experienced users. Attached is a snapshot of it.
Your Headphone Jack connects to an amplifier box, and then from the amp to electrodes to your genetals.
Do Not EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER put electrodes on your Nipples or above your waist.
Doing so would cause a heart failure, or irregular heart beat that could KILL YOU.

Here's a link to give you a visual on the retail versions of the boxes.
You can make your own, and its pretty darned simple for a lot less...but again...you have to make SURE its correct..otherwise you'll be cutting off your wee wee.
Electrical Units for Sale

C

I'd suggest still another caveat.

When using anything that plugs into the wall and has electrodes that connect to the body, use an isolation transformer. Otherwise, an electrical failure in the device which plugs into the wall could charge your whole body with 120 volts (in North America, and 240 volts in many other places of the world). Even with that precaution, I'd suggest being careful not to touch anything that is grounded, such as a water pipe, light switch, etc. It might also be advisable to work with someone who is very familiar with the hazards of electricity.

Actually, I'd feel much safer with a device which uses low voltage batteries.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
feels sorta like a vibrator except the feeling comes from inside, takes me awhile to cum using one. Its ok more of a novelty than a every day thing

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd suggest still another caveat.

When using anything that plugs into the wall and has electrodes that connect to the body, use an isolation transformer. Otherwise, an electrical failure in the device which plugs into the wall could charge your whole body with 120 volts (in North America, and 240 volts in many other places of the world). Even with that precaution, I'd suggest being careful not to touch anything that is grounded, such as a water pipe, light switch, etc. It might also be advisable to work with someone who is very familiar with the hazards of electricity.

Actually, I'd feel much safer with a device which uses low voltage batteries.

Most Electrostim devices operate on 9V batteries.

The only time you may have that issue, is if your using an AC adapter, and rarely do those go bad. If they do, the transformer generally takes a dump, and looses voltage.