electro toys devices for the penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mj wagner, Nov 19, 2006.

1. mj wagner

mj wagner New Member

Albums:
    Just wondering if any one has played with electro toys on their penises. I think it sends little currents through your shaft and head, and is supposed to be really amazing. I would like to buy the toy/device but it's approx 359$ US on ALT.COM. Any feedback would help!!

2. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

I read if you get into it long enough. You can have a rough time having orgasm during sex....and or "manually" I'ld stick to the real deal. Hand or pussy!

3. davidjh7

Gold Member

there are several groups on yahoo on this theme. You might try checking them out if you have interest in the subject.
    Here are a couple to get you started:
    Yahoo! Groups
    Yahoo! Groups

4. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

couldn't you get one of those abdomen electro firming kits and save a lot of money?

5. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

I've tried two of the top devices, and have experienced mixed results. I haven't consistently gotten "hands off" orgasms, or even really enhanced orgasms, though that may vary between individuals. It could be fun to play with a partner, in scenarios from teasing to BDSM, and could possibly provide a way to stimulate a partner who doesn't normally orgasm from penetrative sex.

And you can spend quite bit a more money trying to find electrodes and electrode combinations that really "hit the spot" for you and/or a partner.

Plus I'd second, as suggested in a previous post, that there are concerns that playing with one too much could affect responsiveness to regular sexual activity.

FF

6. antonio

antonio Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice