electro toys devices for the penis

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering if any one has played with electro toys on their penises. I think it sends little currents through your shaft and head, and is supposed to be really amazing. I would like to buy the toy/device but it's approx 359$ US on ALT.COM. Any feedback would help!!

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read if you get into it long enough. You can have a rough time having orgasm during sex....and or "manually" I'ld stick to the real deal. Hand or pussy!

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've tried two of the top devices, and have experienced mixed results. I haven't consistently gotten "hands off" orgasms, or even really enhanced orgasms, though that may vary between individuals. It could be fun to play with a partner, in scenarios from teasing to BDSM, and could possibly provide a way to stimulate a partner who doesn't normally orgasm from penetrative sex.

And you can spend quite bit a more money trying to find electrodes and electrode combinations that really "hit the spot" for you and/or a partner.

Plus I'd second, as suggested in a previous post, that there are concerns that playing with one too much could affect responsiveness to regular sexual activity.

FF