Electrolysis hair removal on my cock starting soon!

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Interesting. When I trained in Electrolysis, we were dissuaded from treatments on the penis. I’ll have to find a willing volunteer to test it out on! @techpump - did she ask you to hold a cathode and apply the electricity for a few seconds - or just zap for one second?

• Love
Reactions: techpump

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting. When I trained in Electrolysis, we were dissuaded from treatments on the penis. I’ll have to find a willing volunteer to test it out on! @techpump - did she ask you to hold a cathode and apply the electricity for a few seconds - or just zap for one second?
I didn't hold anything, she just went in for a few hairs to see if I could handle it and I could so she did her first treatment on a mild setting, enough to do the job but not too powerful. Later she upped the delivery, not the strength, and that was a bit more jolting! It was hard to tell what was electricity and what was her plucking the hairs, I later could tell the difference, but it felt like the electricity went into me for maybe 1-2 seconds, she was going fast and I lost track since the hairs are so close together.

Were there risks or injuries that made your instructors dissuade penis treatments? Its been going fine so far, I notice no loss of sensitivity or sensation, nerves are all still perfect, no scarring or numbing, no long lasting pain or irritation. I'm sensitive around the base of my shaft and that tends to be sore for about a week or two, although when I plucked that zone myself it used to be sore for a long time, too. The hair is literally almost all gone and a few more treatments over the rest of the year should get everything for good!

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No, nothing to worry about. All human skin (except for mucous membrane) is suitable for electrolysis.

I did specifically ask if the shaft was suitable, but the female tutor said that it was probably too painful. I have lined up a client for trials in the next few weeks. I will post updates

Reactions: AlvoRick

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Friday just past I went in for my (now I'm losing count) I think fourth treatment. New hairs that have come in since last treatments are very sparse and kind of weak. She's really happy with how little growth is occurring and now I can go for less time per treatment! I did another 45 minute round last Friday, thankfully I survived sans accident boner once again :) She is getting way more comfortable working on me and her conversation is lighter and its like we've known each other for a while now, we're talking more casually and my comfort level is rising a lot.

Last treatment I had she went ape on the base of my shaft where hair was really thick and I actually got about a 0.75" ring of edema around the base of my cock up my shaft. It went away after a day or so. There is discomfort and slight pain/irritation around the base currently; every time she's treated the base of my penis its been a bit painful. It goes away after about 10 or so days. I go back in 6 weeks for a 30 minute treatment. After that we'll really know how far the treatment is going, it'll be close to the 6-month mark since I started treatments.

Here are some before and after pics from this current round. Before on top and After below:
View media item 11842551
View media item 11842591
View media item 11842571
View media item 11842601
View media item 11842581
View media item 11842611
And then a big semi pov to end it ;)
View media item 11842621

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Friday just past I went in for my (now I'm losing count) I think fourth treatment. New hairs that have come in since last treatments are very sparse and kind of weak. She's really happy with how little growth is occurring and now I can go for less time per treatment! I did another 45 minute round last Friday, thankfully I survived sans accident boner once again :) She is getting way more comfortable working on me and her conversation is lighter and its like we've known each other for a while now, we're talking more casually and my comfort level is rising a lot.

Last treatment I had she went ape on the base of my shaft where hair was really thick and I actually got about a 0.75" ring of edema around the base of my cock up my shaft. It went away after a day or so. There is discomfort and slight pain/irritation around the base currently; every time she's treated the base of my penis its been a bit painful. It goes away after about 10 or so days. I go back in 6 weeks for a 30 minute treatment. After that we'll really know how far the treatment is going, it'll be close to the 6-month mark since I started treatments.

Here are some before and after pics from this current round. Before on top and After below:
View media item 11842551
View media item 11842591
View media item 11842571
View media item 11842601
View media item 11842581
View media item 11842611
And then a big semi pov to end it ;)
View media item 11842621
Really nice mushroom head. Good for fucking.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures before I went in, but I just had my scheduled 30-minute treatment this past Monday three days ago. She got everything new that has grown in during the 6.5 weeks since my last 45-minute treatment. I go back early July for another 30-minute round and she thinks there will way less new hair growth. This time around it looked like maybe 80% of all hair is permanently gone now! If I took pics now it would look just like my previous after pictures.

To anyone needing hair removal on the shaft of their penis, I cannot recommend electrolysis enough!!! After early July I might just be going in for 15 or 20 minute rounds at 8-week cycles, and by the end of the year her prediction is I'll be done for good. So worth it!! And now that my wife and I can have full on penetrative sex again, this procedure will have been very well worth it :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As usual, I meant to get pics of new hair growth before my 30-min treatment today and my phone was full :( but, success once again, there was less hair than last time and I'm moving on to 8-week treatments instead of 6 week where I've been all year. She thinks after that I can go to 20 minute treatments, new hairs are dwindling and she's very happy with the progress!! Once again, nothing compares to the smoothness. My wife said she can't wait to blow me again, probably tonight, because the hairs do bother her mouth. And, we've had sex just a few times the last few months and for sure the hair used to really irritate her vagina. She said she wants me in her soon before new hairs start growing!! Yay!

To men with hair on their shaft still on the fence, I've been in there for about 7 months now and its easier every time and the money is way way worth it :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What does your total cost for electrolysis add up to, so far?
Good question, I'll have to dig into my account and look. I'm going in Monday again for 30 minutes, she's got me on 8-week intervals now, and there is so little new hairs for her to get, she'll probably end early. After this one I might only need one more treatment at 8 weeks and then as needed when any new hairs pop up randomly in the future, and then it would just be a 15-minute session. I'll get pictures for sure before I go in Monday and post before and after. This electrolysis business truly, surely works its amazing! Some places the hair isn't coming back at all where there were several hairs before I started in December last year.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So, I’ve started treating a client, who like you @techpump really hates the hair on his shaft. He says he does feel the zapping, but it’s bearable considering the benefit at the end.

(BTW, it’s the heat you feel - not the plucking. If the hair is in anagen phase and treated correctly it will slide out without friction or sensation.)

I will ask him If I can post pictures here. The before and after pics you post show a normal reaction on the skin which should calm down in a few days. Thanks for the updates. I might start active marketing to guys locally to remove shaft hair! :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I’ve started treating a client, who like you @techpump really hates the hair on his shaft. He says he does feel the zapping, but it’s bearable considering the benefit at the end.

(BTW, it’s the heat you feel - not the plucking. If the hair is in anagen phase and treated correctly it will slide out without friction or sensation.)

I will ask him If I can post pictures here. The before and after pics you post show a normal reaction on the skin which should calm down in a few days. Thanks for the updates. I might start active marketing to guys locally to remove shaft hair! :)
yes it is the sensation of the electric pulse I feel, I don't feel the plucking, I paid attention during my last treatment in July. My electrologist is VERY good! The little red irritations at the hair follicle sites go away in about 2 days or so. There is no long lasting feelings or irritation that requires me to do or say anything about it. The hair is literally going away permanently, there are patches of bare skin that have been bare with no new hairs for months now. You should market this procedure for sure! Men just have to get more brave in letting a professional handle their penis for up to 30 or more minutes sometimes ;) It can be a bit daunting, but the electrologist is not there to get the guy off, they are there to perform a professional procedure. I love it!

• Love
Reactions: RJ5on1 and Wine0

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What does your total cost for electrolysis add up to, so far?
$577. It actually should've been like $530 but first mandatory visit was only 15 minutes, followed by a 20 minute, and she didn't how much hair I needed removed, how much was actually there until she started working on me, and as a result I had to do two back-to-back shorter treatments when I should've done single 45-minute treatments. She only does 30 minutes for "bikini" area because its a lot for the client and her, but with me we were both comfortable after a few visits so she let me do 45-minute treatments twice. I mean, my wife doesn't even have my penis in her hands for 45 minutes! Talk about some 'intimate contact' especially considering she's staring at it the whole time with lots of attention.

The cost began mid-December 2022, so at about $72/month its really worth it for permanent hair removal on my penis. The lack of hair is already helping prevent irritation during sex with my wife, and blowjobs are much better for her now and less irritating on her tongue and lips.

D

deleted23309891

I would really like to do this someday but have it all removed including my ass crack. Shaving is ok, I’ve been doing it so long, but I would rather be hair free and not have to worry about it anymore.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a shame I haven't updated since end of August!?
I did two treatments after the one end of August. So many fewer new hairs every time. In December I hit the 1-year mark and my electrologist said I should come in 8 weeks and then she'll assess if I need scheduled or just come when I need clean up kind of appointments.
Here's my hair growth before my treatment a few days ago:
IMG_9835.JPG

At the base you can see there is almost nothing left for her to get!!
IMG_9837.JPG

barely anything
IMG_9836.JPG

out of focus but you can see there's not much

She cleaned up more of the base than I really needed but had the time to do so. I'm to look in about 4 weeks to see if anything new pops up, if so, I have to get it by 6-8 weeks. Probably just 15 minute appointments from here on out from time to time. Success!! After a year it was so worth it, and worth the money for sure. Considering how much hair there was when I started, I can't believe I had that much hair on my shaft. Not anymore!