Electrosex

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_subgirrl, Aug 5, 2011.

1. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I've just bought some electrosex toys - well, one toy and a starter pack with the power box, leads, etc. Yay! I'm sooo excited!

But it's my first time using this kind of toy, and I don't really know much about it. Has anyone got any tips? I'm especially concerned about safety. Is it possible to turn these toys up so high you cause lasting damage (I'm guessing not, but you never know)?

Thanks in advance.

2. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow!!!

When can I come over? :biggrin1:

3. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    'Come over' what? :tongue:

4. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, but your muscles will have a very vivid burn or soreness to them if you overdo it. Some of the convulsions those machines give rise to are very intense, especially if you can change waveform setting. (I am assuming we're talking about vaginal play)

Those things are great fun. Stick a few leads to your ass or around your vulva while penetrating yourself and oh my! Certainly not for all people, but if you don't mind the sharp sensations... :smile:

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahhhh, ha, ha.

- - - - -

Sounds like good fun, subgirrl. I don't have much experience with the subject (one boyfriend tried, but the sensations were "titallating" in the wrong way to me), but what I do know is that lubrication is uber-important.

It's also mentioned in this wikipedia article, which may give links to more in-depth information.

6. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If my understanding of Morse code is correct, that's "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Story of my life. :tongue: Edit: Or is it 'T'? That one doesn't work so well. :redface:

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Why aren't you here already? :tongue:

I could have sworn I remember reading that you'd experimented with this sort of thing before . . . possibly with a TENS machine . . . or am I misremembering?

:biggrin1: Honey, RawDog can cum over whatever he likes :biggrin1:.

Thank for the input!

Vaginal play to begin with, although I may progress to anal later.

Thanks for the warning not to overdo it. I have a feeling that that is exactly what I WOULD do if not pre-warned :redface:.

Some years ago a physiotherapist gave me electrical therapy to treat an arm injury. He set it to level two, then left the room. By the time he came back a few minutes later, I had it up to level 10. I wanted to take it home with me, but not to use on my arm :biggrin1: (I had no idea until fairly recently that you could actually buy electrical toys specifically for sex). I'm hoping I like the sensations from my new toy as much as I liked the physio's machine.

Thanks for the link! It has been read, and the lube warning absorbed *must use lube . . . must use lube*

Any more tips anyone? Pleeeeease :biggrin1:.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    If flights to that side of the world were cheaper, we'd be going there during our summer breaks here.

You remember correctly. I have a TENS unit and I took apart one set of pads and attached it to two different sized metal cock rings. I then slide the wider one to the base and the other right behind my glans. Gives my dick a nice buzz. In fact I dusted it off yesterday because of this thread.

Unfortunately, it doesn't give me an automatic everlasting hands-free hard on, but I've always wondered how it would feel if the pads/electrodes were placed in such a way that you could feel it while having sex. Maybe having a his and her tiny metal buttplug?

What a sweetheart! :biggrin1:

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Maybe one day. A girl can dream at least.

Ah ha! Thought I remembered a TENS thingy jig! According to that Wiki article, TENS units aren't as good as units designed specifically for sex. Maybe you should look into investing in one? And I see no reason that you couldn't use it while having sex. If I discover any differently after I get my toy, I'll let you know.

Anything for you :tongue:.

10. 123scotty

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    or cum over who

11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    As tempting as it may seem, it will be a bad investment if I can't talk MrsR into playing with this toy. Right now she's too squeamish about the whole "pumping electricity through your body for enjoyment" thing.

12. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Use electrogel to make sure you get good contact.

Bad Contact is the easiest way to get burns.
    Make sure your electrodes have connections that are solid.

NEVER EVER use electrodes to pass current above your waist. NEVER through the nipples. You could die.
    When handling your electrodes, get them placed where you need them, make your connections, THEN connect it to your TENS unit.
    Leave no opportunity for electricity to pass through your arms to your lower regions!
    It's recommended that you use battery power, or a UL Listed wall wart transformer, never directly into AC power.

StereoStim is fun, but I've stuck to wall warts and battery powered devices - less worry of electrocution.
    Check out SmartStim. It's a wealth of information, and has many audio files if you choose to go the stereostim way.

#12 Rikter8, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  13. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's definitely a different feeling.

I've tried several things, including the anal probe on one channel and another electrode at the tip of my glans. It's quite wild of a feeling!
    For the big boys, they use specialty power boxes that cost in the realm of $400 USD.

You can build a StereoStim Rig for around $20, and try it out before you go bigger.
    http://www.smartstim.com

StereoStim Build Page
    http://smartstim.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

One of my Favorite Free Videos..
    http://smartstim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=20110

#13 Rikter8, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I have to admit, it still making me go :eek: on occasion. But I wanna try it anyway :biggrin1:.

Has she used the TENS unit for pain management before? It's not too big a jump from there. I figure, if someone else (the physio) can zap me with electricity and call it therapy, I can do the same to myself.

Is standard lube okay for this, or should I be investing some of the special gel? I'm guessing that the special stuff will be designed for better conductivity.

:eek: This sounds a bit over my head. Can I just assume that as long as nothing looks weird or out of place, all is good?

The site I got it from says that too. Knowledge absorbed.

Will do!! I am now paranoid about doing things in the right order. I think you've got me set a routine for life!

Okey, dokey.

Stereostim is hooking it up through a stereo system isn't it? Or is it?

Do you actually feel the electricity passing from one electrode to the other, or is the feeling more dispersed than that?

I will check them out!

Thank you so much for your input. It is much appreciated! (Especially considering the death factor).

Anyone else who has used them? Dolfette, I know you're a fan of them. You're actually the one who got me interested in them with all the posts about electrodes and cunts :tongue:. I was kinda hoping you'd make an appearance. *begs on knees*

I got an email today saying that my new toy/s have shipped! Yay!

15. closetfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As for the lubrication and solid fitment, it does matter. If the attachments are loose in contact with your skin, or your skin is dry, its a painful burning sensation. Not the good pain. When it does pass through your body, it feels almost like your muscles are vibrating at a high frequency. You can vary the frequency, strength, and pulse length depending on the box you purchase. Its definitely something you have to experiment with to find what works for you. If you got a battery powered box, you can probably turn it to 10 and it wont be enough. With the wall-socket adapter I cant go over 6

Never pass electricity across your chest, a.k.a. across your heart.

16. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Responses in Bold

#16 Rikter8, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

sextek.com informative FAQs

blowfish.com each of their e-stim toys gets a description of function and play.

babeland.com awesome how to section

is there a link ya can post to something close your model?

OHOH, PM Mr. Psidom! he's a gear head, he'll be able to 101 ya.

18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just wanted to thank subgirrl from the bottom of my heart for starting this thread. You (and all the contributors here) have resuscitated my interest in this field. (puns intended, but sincere)

19. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i keep waiting for Ms. Dolfette and her cunt electrodes to show up.
    *checks watch*

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Thanks for your input!! I wouldn't be at all surprised if I'm like you and find myself wanting more. I tend to enjoy being overstimulated.

I will invest in a bottle then!

I totally intend to stick with buying pads. I really don't know enough about this stuff to trust myself fucking around with it.

'Tis bookmarked for future use. Thank you!

Seriously, this stuff sounds scary to me! Probably comes from not knowing anything about electrical wiring. RawDog may be able to tackle it though.

Maybe I should have posted this thread BEFORE I went shopping - I am now (or will be soon) the owner of a ZEUS power box!!! Never mind. Even if it's crap, it should be enough for me to figure out if I like the sensations. I can always upgrade if it isn't doing the job satisfactorily.

Now I'm seeing the appeal in it!!! That sounds like so much fun!

*shivers* I'm liking the sound of this :biggrin1:. I do hope it will live up to my expectations!

I'm going to have a proper read of everything again once I've had a chance to play. I think I'll have a better idea of what I'm talking about then. I'm not too worried about saving money at the moment. If I develop a psychological addiction to it, I'll start worrying then!

As both you and ML have asked:

Zeus Deluxe Digital Power Box | eXtreme Restraints

Zeus Electrosex Deep Intruder | eXtreme Restraints

This bit seemed a little concerning:

"Limit initial sessions to less than 30 minutes. Longer or more intense sessions can produce a harmless but sometimes undesirable "lingering tingling" sensation that can last as long as 24 hours, whereby the genitals remain at a heightened state of arousal. Just (try to) go slowly, especially when incorporating new electrodes into your setup."

Seriously, I'm at a heightened state of arousal already - I don't want it getting any worse!

Totally loving this part:

"The sensations are amazing, if a bit hard to describe; "being fucked by a ghost" is one thing we've heard it called."

Sounds rather enjoyable :biggrin1:.

All the other info was interesting too. Really, really distracted by the 'fucked by a ghost' thing :biggrin1:.

They seem to have a how to for everything! Brilliant link.

Linked above.

PMing strangers makes me nervous :redface:, but I'll keep it in mind.

You're welcome. Maybe a bit of research will reassure MrsR that it's safe and desirable?

Big thanks to all contributors from me too! What would I do without LPSG?

It's because of her cunt electrodes that I'm buying this stuff!

Draft saved Draft deleted