Electrosex

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A ROFL, a thank you, and a mmmm for ML :biggrin1:.

And the good news of the day is . . . I have my toys!!!!

:laola:

Yay!!!! They must have heard about Mickey's plot :biggrin1:.

So the verdict . . .

I spent 50 minutes using the thing, in various configurations and didn't cum. It was bizarre. I usually cum in 5-10 minutes with toys (more like 5-10 secs with humans), but with this, no orgasm. Instead I spent most of that 50 minutes RIGHT at the edge of orgasm. Ended up getting out my tried and true vibes and had an insta-orgasm . . . that went on and on and on and on. I haven't squirted that much or had that strong a toy-orgasm in my life. I now have a most unwelcome, rather large wet patch in the middle of my bed.

The sensation itself was the strangest pleasure-pain sensation I've ever experienced. Ultra weird, not for the vanilla among us, and I suspect, completely, totally addictive.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yay!!!

Extra happy to hear about the orgasm and the squirting too. Time to break out the rubber sheets!

The sensation itself was the strangest pleasure-pain sensation I've ever experienced. Ultra weird, not for the vanilla among us, and I suspect, completely, totally addictive.

I was intrigued enough before you got it, now I'm even moreso. Can you describe the ultra weirdness more?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WOOHOOO!! about damn time. any time you need a ninja threat, let me know :biggrin::wink:

pics, please.. umm of the toy :redface: to see what you actually got.

and what Mr. RawDog said.. i've never played with a dildo attachment.. and i am kinda dying to know.

sounds like this toy is amazing for edging *a masturbation favorite for meself* with the end result being one of those hit-by-a-bus orgasms.

one of my favorite electro toy sensations is the after charge.. the next day feeling of, urm, well, ghost fuck. sorta like a build up the electrical charge lingering. is loverly.

eta: imagine the torture/fun with someone else handling the controls, Ms. Subgirrrl. the best torment ever!

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yay!!!

Extra happy to hear about the orgasm and the squirting too. Time to break out the rubber sheets!

It soaked right through the usual two towel layers (which are usually more than enough), right through the sheet, probably ended up with a permanent stain on the mattress. I'm way too lazy to check and have too many assignments to do to be changing sheets today - wet patch it is.

I was intrigued enough before you got it, now I'm even moreso. Can you describe the ultra weirdness more?

I wasn't really thinking about RawDog-level analysis at the time (will try to remember next time), but I'll give it a go . . .

Remembering that this is all MY perception of it, may not be yours . . .

It felt kind of like sharp, stingy zaps of pain, even at the lower levels, but with my crossed perceptions, had me tingling at the edge of orgasm with every zap. The strangeness of it was enough that it kinda freaked me out at first. I was thinking there was no way I was ever going to need to put it up any higher, but the longer it went on, the more greedy I got and I kept upping the intensity, despite the ouch factor. The feeling also sort of reminded me of muscle cramps (sounds like Nico might want to invest in one!), only not quite . . . sort of like when you're right at the peak of almost orgasm when everything is clenching and hasn't quite released yet. Only it was like being forced to it, rather than getting their yourself at your own pace (okay, now I'm getting some insight into why I found it appealing :biggrin1:). Sorry this is all rambly. My brain still isn't quite sure how to interpret it.

WOOHOOO!! about damn time. any time you need a ninja threat, let me know :biggrin::wink:

You'll be the first person who comes to mind :tongue:.

pics, please.. umm of the toy :redface: to see what you actually got.

I'll take some later in the week when I'm not supposed to be in bed or writing. Promise!

and what Mr. RawDog said.. i've never played with a dildo attachment.. and i am kinda dying to know.

The dildo attachment actually scared the fuck out of me when I took it out of the box! It looks like a weapon! No wonder it got stuck in customs! I knew it was going to be long, but add on the handle length and it's REALLY long. The girth was what scared me most. I didn't realise how girthy it was going to be. Turns out it's 5.5 inches. My last vibe was 4, and my newest one is even smaller (3 or 3.5, haven't measured).

For me, the dildo is 1000 times better than the pads, but then I've always been all about penetration. One flaw with this model - there's no electric part on the head of the toy. Well, it's a flaw for me. It meant I couldn't apply it directly to my deep spot. Maybe there's some sensible reason why the head is electricity free?

It is the most bizarre feeling having all your internal muscles forced into clenching. Very, very strange stuff.

I might enjoy the pads more once I've experimented and figured out the best places to put them.

Again, sorry for the ramble. I might be a little more coherent a few uses down the road.

sounds like this toy is amazing for edging *a masturbation favorite for meself* with the end result being one of those hit-by-a-bus orgasms.

Edging for me is usually 15 minutes :redface:. Truly, that's about the longest I can usually delay it for. If you routinely like edging, I would highly recommend it. For me it was a weird experience. Not something I'm used to.

one of my favorite electro toy sensations is the after charge.. the next day feeling of, urm, well, ghost fuck. sorta like a build up the electrical charge lingering. is loverly.

5 and a half hours later I'm still getting the occasional mini zap. Again, very odd. But good odd!

eta: imagine the torture/fun with someone else handling the controls, Ms. Subgirrrl. the best torment ever!

Have already begun the imagining :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad to hear you finally got everything.
Remembering that this is all MY perception of it, may not be yours . . .

It felt kind of like sharp, stingy zaps of pain, even at the lower levels, but with my crossed perceptions, had me tingling at the edge of orgasm with every zap. The strangeness of it was enough that it kinda freaked me out at first. I was thinking there was no way I was ever going to need to put it up any higher, but the longer it went on, the more greedy I got and I kept upping the intensity, despite the ouch factor.
I got my TENS unit a few days ago (THANKS again for referring me to this thread!), and my perception is pretty much the same as yours.

I thought it felt interesting to amazingly interesting. I too thought I was never going to want to turn up the intensity from the lowest setting. But soon enough I had turned the knob midway up.

I am ass-uming you can play around with the width and the frequency of the stimulation on the Zeus unit. That seemed to make a difference for me, some things felt like a shock, but other settings felt nice and smooth.

The 'strangeness' factor has yet to wear off for me, "Why have I connected electricity to my genitals?" I think once I relax and get over the strangeness it will be a very interesting toy.

Not crazy about the pads either, I have some e-stim electrodes coming this week that I got from happystim. Very excited to get those and experiment.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was a great description, not rambly at all.

Jealous as all hell. To clarify, jealous for me, excited for you!

I can't speak for everyone else here, but there's no such thing as TMI from you. Keep me updated on any new developments, descriptions or ideas you come up with.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm too cheap to buy fancy electric toys - I just stick a carrot up my arse and take long, bumpy bus rides. You'd think my avatar would have a bigger smile...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ramble at will, woman. is my native tongue. we like TMI around here :smile:

ya have so inspired me to hit up my favorite shop for new toys.
gonna call it Casper

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HFO will come soon. Gotta experiment with different frequencies.

Internal contact electrodes are the way to go.
Check out SmartStim - there are many on there that modify their toys to include a contact pad out of tin foil or copper glued to the end for a conductor.

Glad you are enjoying it.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a vague memory of acupuncture points for sexual stimulation... I think they're on the lower leg somewhere. Perhaps do a little research (I'm knackered and my contact lenses are giving me hell, otherwise I'd get onto it), but you may be able to mix it up a bit!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad to hear you finally got everything.I got my TENS unit a few days ago (THANKS again for referring me to this thread!), and my perception is pretty much the same as yours.

I thought it felt interesting to amazingly interesting. I too thought I was never going to want to turn up the intensity from the lowest setting. But soon enough I had turned the knob midway up.

Funny that our perceptions were so similar! I've read somewhere that after a short period your body gets used to the sensation and it doesn't have a strong effect anymore. That could be what's behind our fast mind change regarding the intensity.

I am ass-uming you can play around with the width and the frequency of the stimulation on the Zeus unit. That seemed to make a difference for me, some things felt like a shock, but other settings felt nice and smooth.

I have a width button (2 settings) and 7 types of stimulation. I have to have it on the higher width setting - the other one feels odd. And some of the stimulation types give me shudders in a bad, bad way. It taken me a while to discover just which ones feel best to me.

The 'strangeness' factor has yet to wear off for me, "Why have I connected electricity to my genitals?" I think once I relax and get over the strangeness it will be a very interesting toy.

The strangeness was one of the biggest limiting factors for me! I think I'm starting to get over the strangeness factor now and get to the pure enjoyment stage.

Not crazy about the pads either, I have some e-stim electrodes coming this week that I got from happystim. Very excited to get those and experiment.

A few trials later and I've decided that the pad thing is all about placement. Now I've found a good placement I'm rather enjoying them. Clit stimulation doesn't seem to work at all for me, but anal stimulation is brilliant!! I can happily say I've now experienced the (anal) fucked by a ghost sensation :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.

Have you received your new electrodes yet?

That was a great description, not rambly at all.

Jealous as all hell. To clarify, jealous for me, excited for you!

I can't speak for everyone else here, but there's no such thing as TMI from you. Keep me updated on any new developments, descriptions or ideas you come up with.

The TMI thing works both ways :biggrin1:.

I think you need to invest in some estim stuff - and tell me all about it :tongue:.

I'm too cheap to buy fancy electric toys - I just stick a carrot up my arse and take long, bumpy bus rides. You'd think my avatar would have a bigger smile...

I don't know what I'd do without toys. Buy some toys!!!

ramble at will, woman. is my native tongue. we like TMI around here :smile:

ya have so inspired me to hit up my favorite shop for new toys.
gonna call it Casper

:biggrin1: I've never actually named a toy. I had enough trouble finding the right name for my cat. I must say though - Caspar seems rather appropriate :biggrin1:. I'm glad to have been a source of inspiration :tongue:.

HFO will come soon. Gotta experiment with different frequencies.

Internal contact electrodes are the way to go.
Check out SmartStim - there are many on there that modify their toys to include a contact pad out of tin foil or copper glued to the end for a conductor.

Glad you are enjoying it.

You can do internal??? I am SO checking that out!!!

I just googled, and these look like F-U-N.. gonna have to come back when I have time to read all these wonderful comments... I'm making my wish list for Santa... hah

I've been a VERY GOOD GIRL....

Most definitely fun, if weird.

electrosex? my cock is sacred for me

It won't bite you! Well, it's just a little bite :biggrin1:.

I have a vague memory of acupuncture points for sexual stimulation... I think they're on the lower leg somewhere. Perhaps do a little research (I'm knackered and my contact lenses are giving me hell, otherwise I'd get onto it), but you may be able to mix it up a bit!

My machine has an acupuncture setting :tongue:. Gives me the heebies.

Good idea though! I think you might be onto something.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just kind of curious how things are going for you?

How's the Zeus power box holding up for you? Does it still meet your expectations? Or are you looking to up the ante and buy a Folsom powerbox?

Wondering if you ended up getting a good anal/vaginal probe?
Most of the probes will have conductors on the sides for wall contact.

Just wondering how your doing.
C

D_Johnson Withernads

Just Browsing
Media
Excellent thread!

I need to check this Stereo Stim stuff out far more. Looks geeky and freaky - right up my alley! ;-)

And how have I never heard of a violet wand before?!?

Great info and links, everybody. I think I've found a new hobby... :)