MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. Psidom is a sweetie. BDSM/kink supreme sweetie.
he's got heaps of knowing and more gear than a toy shop.
i promise he'll be nice and non-pervie. no hinkery from Mr. Psidom.

addiction.. wait until ya start playing with violet wands *shiver-buzz*
awesome and then some.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr. Psidom is a sweetie. BDSM/kink supreme sweetie.
he's got heaps of knowing and more gear than a toy shop.
i promise he'll be nice and non-pervie. no hinkery from Mr. Psidom.

addiction.. wait until ya start playing with violet wands *shiver-buzz*
awesome and then some.

I so wanted to buy a violet wand!!!! But they really were out of my price range (for now). Once I know I love it, I know what I'm buying next :biggrin1:.

As he comes so highly recommended :tongue:, I will PM Psidom. Psidom, be on the lookout for a PM. Apparently you are the go-to guy :tongue:.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have absolutely NO experience so I can't give any advice (apart from the blindingly obvious - start out on a low setting) but I hope you enjoy it.

We live in the state with the highest power bills in Australia so I'll keep watching the news for any reports about a naked woman on her roof hooked up to solar panels! :tongue: :biggrin1: :smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have absolutely NO experience so I can't give any advice (apart from the blindingly obvious - start out on a low setting) but I hope you enjoy it.

We live in the state with the highest power bills in Australia so I'll keep watching the news for any reports about a naked woman on her roof hooked up to solar panels! :tongue: :biggrin1: :smile:

ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

We have solar panels :tongue:.

And I'm STILL waiting for the toy!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who did you order it from? Did they give you tracking information?

Extreme restraints. They're usually pretty good. No tracking info though - just info about when they shipped it. I suspect it may have got caught up in customs (something my brother ordered got stuck in customs for 10 days). If it doesn't arrive on Monday, I'm gonna email them (Extreme Restraints) and see if THEY can access tracking info about it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let us know how you get on because I wanted to buy a new douche, glass butt plugs and speculums from them.

Always nice to know if a e-store is reliable.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, that seems like a long time.

It shipped on either the 4th (according to their website) or the 10th (according to when they sent me the email saying it had shipped. It's supposed to take 8-12 days to ship (international shipping). So if it shipped on the 4th, it should have been here ages ago. If it shipped on the 10th, today was the cutoff. So it's either WAY overdue, or only a little bit. Will see if it arrives tomorrow.

I know i've seen that power box for around $89. Amazon carries it as well as Ebay vendors.
I believe HappyStim carries it too.

It's already bought and paid for, so no Ebay, Amazon or Happy Stim. But thanks!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging. :biggrin1:

Hang in there, it'll arrive. They seem like a reputable company. Customs is always a pain.

Speaking of hanging, I'm totally fixated with my new fantasy of having a constant 100% rock hard erection pulsing whilst having a wet pussy kegelling back at the same frequency (as in the genital snuggling/hanging in, only electrically enhanced). I know this fantasy will never come to fruition, but I guess this is why I've been chomping at the bit for news.

Have you had any thoughts on what you're looking forward to the most?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hang in there, it'll arrive. They seem like a reputable company. Customs is always a pain.

Update: It still hasn't arrived. Double checked with ER and they said it shipped on the 4th. Means it should have been here 1-2 weeks ago. Looks like customs has temporary custody of my new toy :frown1:. Hopefully they will deal with it quickly and I will get it soon.

Speaking of hanging, I'm totally fixated with my new fantasy of having a constant 100% rock hard erection pulsing whilst having a wet pussy kegelling back at the same frequency (as in the genital snuggling/hanging in, only electrically enhanced). I know this fantasy will never come to fruition, but I guess this is why I've been chomping at the bit for news.

This sounds way too appealing :biggrin1:. And way too much :redface:.

Have you had any thoughts on what you're looking forward to the most?

Being fucked by a ghost :biggrin1: (one of those websites mentioned earlier DID say that's what it felt like).

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*more pets and tiny wand zaps for Ms. Subgirrrl*

we need to plan an LPSG ninja operation to liberate ya sex toys from customs!