ElectroSex

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Electrosex is incredible, but, if you are going to do it make certain to invest in the best equipment you can get and equipment with a track record. You can google the following: ET-312, ET-232, and these are from Paradise Electro. The other brand is Folsom Electric.

The electrodes are more a personal preference. The last box I had was a Folsom and it lasted nearly 20 years. Cheap is not only going to give you a short life, but it is not as safe. When it comes to electro virtually every manufacturer will give you all the safety guidelines with the power unit. Follow them carefully and enjoy your ride. . . . . .

xrayaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried it and liked it. I have also had a lot of fun showing a friend had to hook up and enjoy. I enjoyed hooking him up and he liked the feelings.
Michael in Az

Reactions: drambone2001

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought an inexpensive TENS unit at the local drugstore along with extra pads. Bought some penis bands on Fort Troff.
Figured if I liked it I would make the investment into the better brands.
So far I'm happy experimenting with the unit. Undecided if I will go with the more expensive unit.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Folsom Street Fair one year and a guy had a booth where he was selling them. He asked if I wanted to try it. I am always up for a little adventure. So I dropped my pants right there and he hooked me up. There were a bunch of people watching. It felt interesting but I didn't really get much sexual out of it. I didn't even get hard. The guy definitely though I would and played with my cock a little to get me hard. It was a totally fun experience trying it, but I didn't buy one. Maybe I should try again sometime.

Reactions: Zog and cadmanken