Electrostimulation

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen some vids of guys cumming with electrostimulation. Usually a band or two around the cock and they hands off cum. Looks like fun.

Anyone have experiences with this. Good/bad? If good, what do you buy, from whom?

Rick

latex kitty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I have one at home and at work. At home I have the Eros-tek ET312 which cost £350 for the power box alone. The one at work is the Electrostim.

They are great fun, but have yet to use one on myself, partner or client which makes them cum.
If you use an internal toy the feeling is that of muscle contractions, while on the outside it is a electrical tingle.

You can buy them and the attachment froms fetish shops or good sex shops

unique9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i dont know the company, but when i was 15 years old, a doctor i saw used that on me to "check how things were working". the first time he made me ejaculate very quickly, within a minute. the next time, he mae it take over half hour.

hardwired

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bought et312 w/ several probes,bands,pads depends on how you set the 312 up as timming,freq. so on
2 others have joined in an have gotten off with the use of it hands free.
Or you can make it last all night before you get off.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should definately check out Smartstim.com, even if your interest is just casual. They are an excellent source of info as well as programs to run through your system. I have an ET-312 with a variety of electrodes, some home-made, some purchased. Getting an anal electrode took the experience to a whole 'nother level. Hold on boys, there's a train coming through!
It took a few sessions to achieve an HFO ( hands free orgasm ) but was well worth the effort. Most of my sessions tend to go on for 2 hours or so, depending on how long I want to edge.
I usually make some noisewhen I cum, but when stimming I've scared the dogs a few times.
In smartstim's small video section, check out Morethrottle's vids and you'll get an idea. It was his videos that swayed me from horrified WTF? to happy camper.

For canuck pa: Eros Tek Products

tderwin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
http://smartstim.com you'll learned what it was all about!

At that site they will teach you how to build a SAFE mono and SAFE stereo box getting parts from Radio Shack on line or in the Shack store itself at a low cost of $30.00 for the mono box (the speaker amplifer cost $20), I build the stereo one for about $12.00. NOW am not good at anything electrical but I did build both of these just with the help of this web site and its members. THIS SITE IS FREE and so are the MP3 to download (sound that make you cum).

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I remember correctly, you can use a set of PC amplified speakers, with a transformer to get the voltage up to where you need it.

But.. The main thing to note is to have good conductivity using an electro-conductive gel, otherwise burns can occur.

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have used electrostimulation for about 30 years.I made my own unit from a "cattle" prodder we used on farm.I put a variable resister across the terminals to control the shocking power.It has provided pleasure thousands of times for myself and mates.Hope to upload a couple of photos.

Attachments