Eli Black

MattDmrsi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have anything on Eli Black? He did some UCW and BG-East and wasn't shy about showing his ass. I heard he did some "private" vids where he got hard. His moans were so freakin sexy haha

29f4c-eli16.jpg
0308_lg.jpg

EliBlackProfile_01.jpg

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well now that the cats outta the bag (which I did not want to be the one to do lol) if you look you'll see by the time of his wrestling career he has his real name tattooed across his back :)
FYI HE ALSO ADVERTISED BRIEFLY AS A FAGMASTER ON THE FINANCIAL DOM SITES OFFERING BEATDOWNS AND FOOT WORSHIP FOR THE RIGHT $$$, BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO INQUIRED AND HE WOULD NOT DO IT NAKED, UNDERWEAR WAS AS FAR AS HE WOULD GO AND FEET WERE HIS ONLY BODY PART YOU COULD TOUCH. View attachment 20132441 View attachment 20132451
HERE IS MORE OF HIM, IN THE "REAL" FIGHT RING DURING ONE OF HIS PRO MMA BOUTS. AND ANOTHER CANDID - SIDE VIEW. (HIS DICK REALLY IS STUPENDOUS FOR A GUY HIS SIZE)
JJ1.jpg
JJ2.jpg
JJ3.jpg

Crabcraft

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So great to discover so many Eli Black admirers on here. I'm also hoping that he will return to UCW/BGEast or at least be booked in future MMA matches so we can see more of him! I also wish he would start an Only Fans, I'm sure if it had existed 10 years ago he definitely would've been on here.

Here is the missing photo from his old Model Mayhem page, which I don't think has been posted in this thread:

4e9e7a78caaa9.jpg