Eli Black

ImAFtLauderDude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe it, Eli has always been very successful with UCW. How many blogs do you know about other UCW fighters who have fans like us? And I add, you need to have more respect for those who made UCW history like Eli.

Don't shoot the messenger bro. Just telling you what Axl said in his live. Michael/Bodyslam also referred to Eli having a lot of demands. Sounded like Eli wants more than they're willing to pay. In UCW's defense, nobody else uses Eli anymore so maybe there's something to what Michael was saying. There's not anyone on the current roster that does much for me. The new guy Lobo is already done with them. He was ok, but seems like they stopped actively recruiting Grade A wrestlers and are picking from the low hanging fruit by using the same local guys over and over.

joeyj25

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks like chances of an Eli Black return to UCW are slim to none now. He just got signed to Bellator. His first fight is May 7 according to his Insta. Happy for him.
well that sucks for us that like him on UCW but good for Eli

Reactions: Tom Paris

ImAFtLauderDude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is such a handsome elf-man... I am melting. Thanks for the upload.

LOL he had to add 10 pounds for this fight... to hit 135. I'd feel bad for the guy but he's such a cocky arrogant little prick that I must admit, I liked seeing him get pummeled.