Eli Black

MattDmrsi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sleeb you're becoming one of my favorite people haha

Chase really dropped the ball in this one I think. We know Eli isn't shy about showing ass and how many times did chase have him just laying on his stomach? No caressing, fondle, wedgie, butt rub, pantsing etc. Just put him to sleep and wake him up 2 seconds later. Can I apply to direct?

Reactions: sleeb

sleeb

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, that's chase. He's done a few videos with them.
Also a few videos for creeksideboys, but nothing sexual...Or at least nothing we haven't seen before...

I didn't like chase before but he's slowly growing on me. I'm really getting into him. And seeing him put eli to sleep, such a turn on but also a bit of a turn off that eli could be easily put to sleep by a man like chase (between the 2 clearly the lesser wrestler)

sleeb

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sleeb you're becoming one of my favorite people haha

Chase really dropped the ball in this one I think. We know Eli isn't shy about showing ass and how many times did chase have him just laying on his stomach? No caressing, fondle, wedgie, butt rub, pantsing etc. Just put him to sleep and wake him up 2 seconds later. Can I apply to direct?
Exactly!!! I was hoping for a cj devastation moment with lots of touching and rubbing but I guess all the good bits were edited out...

Reactions: MattDmrsi

MattDmrsi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, that's chase. He's done a few videos with them.
Also a few videos for creeksideboys, but nothing sexual...Or at least nothing we haven't seen before...

I didn't like chase before but he's slowly growing on me. I'm really getting into him. And seeing him put eli to sleep, such a turn on but also a bit of a turn off that eli could be easily put to sleep by a man like chase (between the 2 clearly the lesser wrestler)

Seems that handjob site is based in philly as well. Any other of our UCW friends film some of these?

justalittlechicken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly!!! I was hoping for a cj devastation moment with lots of touching and rubbing but I guess all the good bits were edited out...
I agree... I have been wanting to watch the two vids you posted for a super long time... in his other match with chase, chase touches his peen... and that was heavily edited... Then again, eli has a life outside of ucw too.

Reactions: joeyj25

sleeb

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree... I have been wanting to watch the two vids you posted for a super long time... in his other match with chase, chase touches his peen... and that was heavily edited... Then again, eli has a life outside of ucw too.

I guess that'll be the main reason why we won't see Eli go naked. Or even any slips for that mattter. He's an established mma fighter, has a wife, child, ...

sleeb

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda prefer his days at bgeast!!!

[480] CW06-2 (Wrestling)

he's such a good wrestler...so I kind of agree with you in the aspect that his wrestling was of a higher standard at BGEast. But then again I feel like he's more sexual at UCW so that pulls me over to that side...
I just he would do more of the erotic wrestling rather than just a little tease

justalittlechicken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had that problem too... Sadness... All I ever wanted was to watch the Eli Black wrestling vids (shout out to sleeb for making that come true) and this one from fp master + slave xxx 2
this guy ketoth is not accepting my friend request either and I want to see it oh so badly...

I friend requested duderm223's video... He did not accept... I really didn't think axel liked asian guys... He didn't get interested when he went up against Kevin Lin and that guy was a hot asian guy!!!

MattDmrsi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had that problem too... Sadness... All I ever wanted was to watch the Eli Black wrestling vids (shout out to sleeb for making that come true) and this one from fp master + slave xxx 2
this guy ketoth is not accepting my friend request either and I want to see it oh so badly...

I friend requested duderm223's video... He did not accept... I really didn't think axel liked asian guys... He didn't get interested when he went up against Kevin Lin and that guy was a hot asian guy!!!

That vid is private so it wouldn't load. Hopefully someone else here has better luck friend requesting this stingy dude lol

Reactions: justalittlechicken