Eli Manning

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn't say he was a bad quarterback or totally unfortunate looking.

Just that I think he has a small dick, a flat ass and an average body.

Hey, if that's your type, then props to you man.
Hey, why all the hate?? You are entitled to your opinion..why not say, not my type and tell us who you do like??

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did notice a nice package sticking out on the Giants kicker. He was wearing something to cover it but a side shot clearly made the attempt fruitless.

tynes.jpg

Trenton1212

Experimental Member
Media
Someone HAS to screen cap the OT coin toss - Eli's ass was sticking out like a SHELF for like two minutes, every gay dude in American was mesmerized hahaha

Mickypics, I wish I'd seen that. I'll look for it on Youtube and elsewhere. He certainly doesn't have a flat ass. Only Drew Brees has better NFL quarterback ass. Agree or disagree?

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mickypics, I wish I'd seen that. I'll look for it on Youtube and elsewhere. He certainly doesn't have a flat ass. Only Drew Brees has better NFL quarterback ass. Agree or disagree?

Hey Dude,

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE!! You gotta take a look at COLT McCOY's SMOOKIN HOOOOT PIX (you can do a 'search' here at LPSG). When you see COLT'S PIX you will agree he is the BEST then you can forget the REST!!

RICKY_27

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are people interested in cut/uncut? I frankly think it is a bonding thing. I grew up in South Africa where it was roughly 50/50 in my age group. I've noticed that most Brits and Europeans don't care (the notable exception being a certain Matt Cohen who is cut in an ocean of uncuts), and the majority in the US also don't care (in Chicago, particularly the burbs many guys are totally unaware that it is possible to *not* be circumcised).

Since you're American smallhungbrad, I'll venture that you are cut and in a supermajority. I would also venture that uncut dudes in your neighbourhood are far more interested in finding bonding buddies (ie uncut) than you are, probably because they have grown up being laughed at for being different, or told that they were gross.

It doesn't explain why people want to know about Eli Manning in particular, but I think it sheds some light on why some guys might be more interested than others.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
Just that I think he has a small dick, a flat ass and an average body.

Hey, if that's your type, then props to you man.

i just continue to be amazed that people click into thread of guys they do not find attractive !! haha. I happen to have NO interest in that Phillip guy from american idol, so you know what?? I did NOT click in his thread to tell everyone i find him unattractive.
again, slow day ??

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media

haha yea it was about two minutes and he was shifting position just standing there, big bubble butt on total display. my gay friend actually got a hardon next to me LoL

dustdude19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw the ESPN commercial with Peyton, Eli, and Archie again. Eli does have a nice ass, but Peyton's ain't bad either.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
compression shorts are almost just as hot. That big ass sticking out, cock outlined.

Getty images has some hot fuckin pics from the 49ers game , one has Eli laying down on his belly with the 49ers guy who tackled him with his face IN his Eli's asshole..so hot, and lucky ahaha another shows a 49'er with his hand right on Eli's big ass.

apparantly these San Fran'ers know what to do with Grade A New York jock ass.