Elijah Alexandrov

jakoblk

Admired Member
Media
Like what? Can’t think of a way to show proof that doesn’t also expose my friend.
Haha, sorry to say but you did leave enough clues for me to find out a lot about him. At least I can vouch for the authenticity of your info. No worries though, I won't pass it on and I certainly won't disturb him.

He really does seem to love that dog, and I don't doubt for a second that he's straight having seen what I've seen.

Candino1234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, sorry to say but you did leave enough clues for me to find out a lot about him. At least I can vouch for the authenticity of your info. No worries though, I won't pass it on and I certainly won't disturb him.

He really does seem to love that dog, and I don't doubt for a second that he's straight having seen what I've seen.
Same

JG54321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If you guys find him with the little info I gave you then good for you for Sherlocking that shit. Just don’t go harassing the poor boy.

JG54321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay then what his Instagram if he the real deal or is that a picture of someone else ‍♂️
As you can see from the previous comments other people have already figured out that A) I’m not lying and B) that pic is of him. I’m not giving out his insta for reasons I’ve already stated. If you want to try to figure it out yourself then good luck and happy hunting.

Mustangkid22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As you can see from the previous comments other people have already figured out that A) I’m not lying and B) that pic is of him. I’m not giving out his insta for reasons I’ve already stated. If you want to try to figure it out yourself then good luck and happy hunting.
Let me tell you something there is no need for you to be all hostile and rude to me or to any other users on here. We're just stating our opinions, and no you don't know all gays because I'm Bicurious, not all people slide into peoples dm's because I wouldn't do that, that man has a kid and a wife I just wanted to see what he looked like today that is what Instagram is for, from the look of it you're being a hypocrite and are doing the same thing.

Reactions: PatAlexdr