Elijah Wood

freddie16

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A while back I read an interesting gossip item about Elijah Wood and Aaron Carter. Wood attended one of Aaron's concerts and during a break, Aaron climbed into the back of a van with Wood. The gossip said that Wood gave each other a scorching hot blowjob that when Aaron left the van, his hair was all messed up and he had cum juice still on his face.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unfortunately freddie16, I think that originated from a website that was set up by a nutcase that was stalking Trevor Blumas and Hayden Christiansen. I wouldn't rely on its validity.

Reactions: tmj90

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, those pants are really really tight! u see nothin but dick print in the front, haha. i'm surprised when he bent down to pick up the hammer, he didn't split his pants. he is nice looking tho...

Elijah Wood was really cute in that movie "Everything is Illuminated"

sexyitalnyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was never attracted to Elijah Wood until a few weeks ago when I watched his movie "The Oxford Murders" where he seems to have lost a bit of that whole "Hobbit" image and is clearly visible several times in sweat pants with what looks like a rather nice and protruding box.

Reactions: jojay

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just saw that film myself, he was a perfect cast for that role. For some reason I get off on guys wearing those glasses. Totally hated having to wear them myself growing up.

zappie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was living in Wellington, NZ, when the first Lord of the Rings movie was being shot (main studio was there) and Wood regularly hit the town, he likes his drinks... anyhow I saw him in the urinal in a club there... he ain't that long soft, but thick... yes :)

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was living in Wellington, NZ, when the first Lord of the Rings movie was being shot (main studio was there) and Wood regularly hit the town, he likes his drinks... anyhow I saw him in the urinal in a club there... he ain't that long soft, but thick... yes :)

Cut or Uncut?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Elijah is one of the hottest actors in the Tinseltown. I'm just wondering if he is gay. :tongue::tongue:

NakedAlien

Experimental Member
Media
Cut or Uncut?

There's no substitute for a definitive pic, but the outline shown in his suit pants (see above link) seems to show a distinct corona and glans, indicating cut. At any rate, he was born in the American midwest, Iowa specifically, which had over 80% of infant boys born in 2004 circumcised.