Elijah Wood

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know if Elijah plays for our team?

I remember reading an interview with one of the other hobbits. I don't remember which one. He was asked if there was anything going on (wink, wink) with Frodo. He said that maybe Frodo might have but Elijah Wood was way too conservative to do anything with another guy.

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good looking guy but almost too pretty.Must be a shorty playing a hobbit. I know he has been around for many years so must be many pics of him, probably a shirtless one or two!

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good looking guy but almost too pretty.Must be a shorty playing a hobbit. I know he has been around for many years so must be many pics of him, probably a shirtless one or two!

Quite a while ago I saw some shirtless pics of Elijah. He is short and thin. I read that one of the other Hobbits was asked a leading question about the Hobbits fraternizing (my word). The answer was that some of them might have wanted to, but Elijah was so conservative that he'd never do anything like that. I don't know if he meant personally or politically. There used to be a website with drawings of characters from LOTR in bed. There were some pictures of Frodo and Aragorn. Elijah mentioned the site on a talk show and laughed.
I think he came up in the era of papparazzi shots. He is aware of his pictures. I dont thinki he's gay. I don't think there are nude pics of him on the web but you might google him to see if there are shirtless pics.