Elisa and the Sky Pirate (steampunk erotica) [M/M+Fvoyeurism & M/F]

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first take at speculative fiction, set in an alternate 1899, where a young woman falls in lust with a swarthy, not to mention well-muscled and well-hung, sky pirate.

Now, don your goggles, rev up your airship and prepare for

ELISA AND THE SKY PIRATE

They found her stranded somewhere in the middle of Albania. Taken from her father and held for ransom, the sky pirates of the airship LOKI saved the day, but not before plundering the kidnappers' valuables: various gold and jewels, some various libations (absinthe and whiskey), and some machine parts.

Elisa agreed to pay the men handsomely for her safe return.

"Oi, wadda fine lass yeh ahr, missee," said the toothless Smitty, who helped keep the LOKI aboard with his skills at steam engine repair.

He tried to grab her bosom, the first woman he would have laid his calloused yet strong hands upon in what felt like aeons.

But the hand was then smacked away by the LOKI's dashing captain Anthony Demontague. After Anthony's right hand smacked away Smitty's, Anthony's hand then shot towards Smitty's neck and clutched.

"That is not some cheap little tart for you to defile, you foul lecher. She is a prim and proper lady, and none of us shall touch her in such a way."

She couldn't help but notice the rugged charm of Captain Demontague. His broad shoulders were separated by a distance that was greater than Elisa's arms could stretch. Sticking from the neckline of his simple shirt was a thick patch of mossy chest hair, the same shade of black as his midnight black hair that topped his strong, masculine face.

But her lust was not made explicit by her actions, which seem to ignore the tall Atlas-like gentleman pirate before her. While her lust was powerful, she was too cultured for such primal things.

"I thank you, Captain. Now let us make haste, lest my father continues to worry."

They headed back to the ship, where the gallant captain showed Elisa to her room.

"Sorry the room is such a... well, barely habitable. But it has a bed, so you can just sleep during the ride."

It was actually worse than he made it sound. The "bed" was moldy and stained, and it was the only thing in the room aside from a barrel and an oil lamp.

"It is adequate. I thank you for your accommodations, and know that you shall be greatly rewarded for your kindness."
"To Hell and back with your reward, for all I care about is the happiness of such a delightful woman as yourself. We don't have much food, but we'll see that you don't go hungry. After all, you are now the most important person on this ship."
"I am glad to hear it, but trust me when I tell you that you will accept my reward, and you shall enjoy accepting it. After all, I am a woman of great wealth and power. So aside from money, I can help you whenever authorities harass you."
"And yet, the only reward that matters to me is your smile."

The smile from her face literally lit up the dingy room. An angelic smile from the angel with the sand-colored hair.

She rest against the bed, unperturbed by the filth emanating from it. All that had seized her dreams were visions of Captain Demontague. His roguish charm, his sculpted muscles that rivaled the Greek gods of old, his soul-piercing gaze... and the twitching bulge in his trousers. He was a hedonistic carnal dream given flesh. And in her dreams, he took her and pleasured her in ways she's only seen in books of everything from the geishas of Japan to the impossible sex positions depicted in a book she procured called the Kama Sutra.

She awoke from this pagan erotic fever dream to find her hand buried into her tender muff and all the way into her vagina.

She knew that she must find the captain and seize the passion of her dream for her waking world.

PART TWO COMING SOON!

Well? What do you think?

Not enough detail? Too much? Too sporadic?

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So... I've decided that I'll only post a part 2, which will feature male-on-male w/ Elisa watching, when I hear at least five different users say something.

I'm not saying it has to be kudos, I'm just saying "say something". You don't even have to say it's good. You can say it's the worst story in the world. Cuz I'm not petty, and I'll accept what you say.

erosfallen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm totally on-board so far!
The description is great and I like the pacing and detail... I just want a little more length ;)

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I've decided to abandon this and am willing to allow you my readers to finish it. I'm moving away from hetero- and bisexual erotica, if you must know.