Ellie

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off she's going to be OK.

But in case you didn't know she was involved in an accident late Monday afternoon. An 18 wheeler sideswiped the truck she was driving forcing it off the road. She was taken by ambulance with moderate injuries and admitted. Her passenger was treated and released.

The trucker admitted he didn't see her as he changed lanes.

She's pretty banged up but I wont go into details about her health. I'll let her do that if she wants when she gets a keyboard in front of her. That may take a while, so I just wanted to let you know.

In case you didn't know I'm not much of a morning person but she asked me to log in and post something last night. I told her I sent a message to the boss man and posted something on her profile. This morning she told me to post it here to let everyone know.

And to let you know where you stand, on her list of people to notify Big Weenies comes before Horse People so you rank pretty high.

She's supposedly going to be released today with a cast and crutches. Fun stuff at our house. Anyone have bathroom bars I can borrow? Hopefully I'm just kidding about that.

Her mother arrived yesterday and her sister is expected today so I may be relieved of nurse duties which is another plus she has going for her.

Anyway keep her in your thoughts. I don't think she'll be down for long.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, no! Please give her my best. I hate this happened to her. I love me some Ellie.

You guys take care. I hope things play out as smoothly as possible.

In lieu of knowing where to send some real ones, print these out and hang them up somewhere:
5282EC75-D4FE-424C-8C23-DCD1865ACAF3.jpeg

XL_Lingam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m very sorry to hear this but I’m glad she’s going to be okay! That sounds very scary! Although I haven’t had any interactions or conversations with Ms. Ellie and she wouldn’t know me from any other person on the site, I like and respect her and think she offers a positive and intelligent presence here. So I send her all the best wishes in the world! :emoji_angel::heart:

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
getwellsoon7.jpg

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just like in LPSG. Let Ellie get behind the wheel and she thinks she can take on the world! :p .
Good to know she's doing well and hoping for a speedy recovery for both. Esp for you being you're now stuck in a house of Ellies x3!
Again Best Wishes and Best of Luck!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Noon update: she must be doing better because she told me TOLD ME to log in and tell everybody she's doing well.

We're trying not to let her have a keyboard too soon because she'll just go back to work and we need to her to slow down for a while and let those good meds do their job. And btw, the little bitch is not sharing.

Well its good to see that she has friends wherever she goes, and it sounds like she's fooled a lot of people on here thinking she's an angel. I'll let her nurses know that. We'll have a good laugh.

I'll send an update when she's released which we're hoping is sometimes mid-afternoon.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Noon update: she must be doing better because she told me TOLD ME to log in and tell everybody she's doing well.

We're trying not to let her have a keyboard too soon because she'll just go back to work and we need to her to slow down for a while and let those good meds do their job. And btw, the little bitch is not sharing.

Well its good to see that she has friends wherever she goes, and it sounds like she's fooled a lot of people on here thinking she's an angel. I'll let her nurses know that. We'll have a good laugh.

I'll send an update when she's released which we're hoping is sometimes mid-afternoon.
Ok, Capt, you know “Angel” is a comparative term, right? We know Ellie is kinda bossy. Might rule with an iron fist. Suffer few fools, etc. I don’t know how you’re going to keep the keyboard away from her. Good luck with that. Might want to up the meds. She’s one tough lady.

We sure love her, though.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So sad to hear of this, my thoughts are with her and her loved ones. I hope she has a speedy recovery that has no lasting bad effects on her well being and way of life. @Captain Elephant you take care yourself too. We await her return when she has recovered.

OMG! Love and hugs to your sweet Ellie, she is a wonderful person and *much* appreciated around here. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Sing to her. Unless that's not part of your musical skill set, it's very healing. Kiss her for us all.

TLG