Elon Musk unveils Tesla robot, says it will perform ‘boring’ chores by year’s end

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I figure a good portion of the human Male population, will soon become obsolete; and replaced.
Presume that that they eventually give these androids an ALEXA ++ personality and better verbal interaction capacity. Some of us are doomed.

Imagine an intensive listener, a being whose algorithms make it a better companion every day / who can wash dishes / mop the floor / walk the dog / probably kill spiders / give back rubs / move furniture / mow the lawn and cook . Knowing Elon, and the perv he is, will by the version 3 offer a sexual pleasure upgrade package

I know this is not a woman's issue; but some of men in your lives, should be a little worried :cool:

1661001712566.png

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I brought something like that home my fella would go full Ape on it and show that robot who's worth my time lol.

He's so sexy when he's proving that we are primates.
I am sure Mr. Brown B, is safe from being replaced ha ha

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am sure Mr. Brown B, is safe from being replaced ha ha

Shit we'll get one and it'll keep our house kept while we smoke and fuck all day!

(Jokes, I will never own a robot)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is hitting me in Ex-Machina places.

Sadly, when Elon says "boring jobs" he means low wage/warehouse/service jobs. Like, not all billionaires are Tony Stark*.

I await the ultimate AI rise to sentience and mankind's fall.

*even Tony Stark was a scumbag until his own scumbaggery almost killed him. MCU.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If I brought something like that home my fella would go full Ape on it and show that robot who's worth my time lol.

He's so sexy when he's proving that we are primates.
I read a piece recently advocating for the elimination of the pan name for chimpanzees and bonobos, in favor of the group to whom they most resemble…homo.

The pro/con section was fascinating.

Humans and Pan (pan troglodyte- chimpanzees, pan paniscus- bonobos) are almost indistinguishable on a dna level.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I read a piece recently advocating for the elimination of the pan name for chimpanzees and bonobos, in favor of the group to whom they most resemble…homo.

The pro/con section was fascinating.

Humans and Pan (pan troglodyte- chimpanzees, pan paniscus- bonobos) are almost indistinguishable on a dna level.

Bonobos are civil and have sex all the time.

Chimps are violent and murder one another.

Bonobos are female dominated societies..

Chimps are male dominated societies.

Just an interesting observation.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've seen microwaves catch on fire making popcorn. Just saying burnt dick probably doesn't smell any better.

Burnt flesh is like burnt hair × 1,000,000,000,000..
It's literally an evolutionary trait. The smell of burning flesh is a warning sign to other humans via olfactory nervous system. Bad smells like that make you avoid the affected area.

The smell of freshly cut grass is basically the same thing. The plants are sending signals to one another "prepare for pain, it's coming". Plants can't run, so they signal to one another in an attempt to prepare for unavoidable trauma. They speak. We just can't understand their language. I don't doubt they understand ours.
Next time you smell a freshly mowed lawn, think about that. Plants feel pain in ways we just can't comprehend. Humans are embarrassingly arrogy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Tight_N_Juicy - Canopy Shyness

Some trees are all "could you please not touch me?"

Then albino redwoods are kept alive by other trees providing nutrients through their roots.

Plants are awesome.

Fungus is the actual ruler of life on earth.

If not for the fungus among us momma trees wouldn't be able to care for their behbehs. Mother trees can actually distinguish their own genetic seedlings and provide more sustainance for them.

Orchid seeds can't germinate without specific fungal conditions.

We owe everything we know to a lifeform that we almost never think about at all. Some types are nutrition. Some are unavoidable death. The mushroom is just the sex organ of a vast and complex array of organisms that our arrogant species greatly underappreciate's and literally wouldn't be able to live without.

Thank you shrooms. No joke at all.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Tight_N_Juicy and @MickeyLee . I have said over and over, that a person can be surprised with the amount of knowledge / things one can learn here on LPSG

Thank you for the Botany lesson :heart:

Ro

Conversations like this and people like you are the reason I haven't abandoned this ever changing community..

Much luv peeps.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Bonobos are civil and have sex all the time.

Chimps are violent and murder one another.

Bonobos are female dominated societies..

Chimps are male dominated societies.

Just an interesting observation.
Sounds like…..humans, no?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Imagine an intensive listener, a being whose algorithms make it a better companion every day...

OK I'll bite... Let's talk about AI...
What made FB and Twitter grow their user engagements? An algorithm that promotes arguing. That's right. Endless bickering and arguments. At least you can't get in trouble for bitch slapping your robot for being a dick. :p