Elon Musk unveils Tesla robot, says it will perform ‘boring’ chores by year’s end

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fungus is the actual ruler of life on earth.

If not for the fungus among us momma trees wouldn't be able to care for their behbehs. Mother trees can actually distinguish their own genetic seedlings and provide more sustainance for them.

Orchid seeds can't germinate without specific fungal conditions.

We owe everything we know to a lifeform that we almost never think about at all. Some types are nutrition. Some are unavoidable death. The mushroom is just the sex organ of a vast and complex array of organisms that our arrogant species greatly underappreciate's and literally wouldn't be able to live without.

Thank you shrooms. No joke at all.
Tell me more

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are literally hundreds of movies that show that this is a bad idea.

Now, if it looked like Rosie from the Jetsons, maybe I'd consider it. But she's gotta be snarky, too. Something like Florence, the maid in The Jeffersons.

I'm waiting to see what Hitachi comes out with before making a decision.

Elon Musk is a clown. A very rich clown, but a clown indeed.
I would recommend him to learn some philosophy, maybe after some time we could take him seriously.

D

deleted817718

My wife already has one of these… it’s me

D

deleted1074483

I figure a good portion of the human Male population, will soon become obsolete; and replaced.
Presume that that they eventually give these androids an ALEXA ++ personality and better verbal interaction capacity. Some of us are doomed.

Imagine an intensive listener, a being whose algorithms make it a better companion every day / who can wash dishes / mop the floor / walk the dog / probably kill spiders / give back rubs / move furniture / mow the lawn and cook . Knowing Elon, and the perv he is, will by the version 3 offer a sexual pleasure upgrade package

I know this is not a woman's issue; but some of men in your lives, should be a little worried :cool:

View attachment 76186921
why does it look more like a female body???? curvy hips and all?? oh yeah Elon Musk's invention doh!!

Reactions: ronin001
D

deleted1074483

we're slowly moving to a 'matrix' world aren't we??? the metaverse is booming and all tech companies talking about we'll live our lives, shop, make friends etc in this new virtual world. All this tech is slowly making us less human, less compassionate, less caring (why care if you can kill someone in the virtual world - hell its happening more and more in the real world too), more insular, more self contained etc

what is the common link with all these tech companies???/

they're all run by MEN :-(