Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Seany, How is it hanging? Was a boring congress. On the way back Jeff changed the flight plans. We are going to England to see the Rugby world cup. Jeff said we don't need more than jeans and a tee. And he is right.
Bro the vid I just forwarded don't watch it. I forwarded a vid from Horse. He was doing a selfie-vid of his face when he was shooting a huge load. Then he turned the cam down as he pulled his spunk covered tattooed horsedick out of a hot ass. Fucking awesome seeing the tattoos on his dick covered with thick spunk getting pulled out of a wrecked ass. Then he rolled over the chick and it was Sara. She was fucked into oblivion. Horse grinned into the cam. Sorry Seany. You are right even if Sara wants him its still not done to fuck a mates sister.
Fuck Jeff just said we are gonna grab a beer with Joe Marler and James Haskell. Hey Seany, I know you're pissed right now. I don't blame you if you beat Horse up. I would do the same. Damn I got to fuck his ass when I get back to show him how it feels to get a huge dick up the ass.
Hi5 my best mate.

Reactions: B_er

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey mate, I met this fucking gorgeous girl online – chatted over a few nights and arranged to meet up. She told me to bring a bottle of baby oil and some handcuffs so I knew I was in for some fun! She'd also said she got really turned on by men in cute silk boxers – so I went out and bought a pair – red with gold hearts all over them lol. I looked a prick in them but I knew they'd turn her on.

She'd suggested a cheap hotel in town so I got dressed up, got prepared and took a taxi over there. On the way I got a text with the room number – so I went straight up. When I got there the room was dark which was pretty exciting. But then the door slammed shut, the lights came on, and there was your mate Horse, four of his mates from the boxing club and a gang of girls. Problem.

I asked him what the fuck was going on, and he just grinned and said, Revenge, Seany – revenge!

He and his mates circled me and I wondered if I was about to get a beating, so I'd got my fists clenched ready. Then Horse said, Shall we see if Seany keeps his promises lads?

They laughed and he turned to me, Are you gonna strip for the girls, or do you want us to take your clothes off for you?

The lads pushed me towards this group of girls. I stood there for a bit, then realising I had no choice, slowly stripped for them. They were giggling and when I pulled off my trousers and stood there in the silk boxers the lads burst out laughing.

Horse was taking the piss, saying, They're a bit sexy aren't they Seany! Good to see you keep your promises to girls. Give those muscles a flex then.

I did as ordered and his big boxing mates started laughing, shouting out – You call them muscles! What a pussy!

Then Horse went through my jacket and pulled out the handcuffs and the baby oil. He chucked me the oil and told me to show off. So I squirted it on, and rubbed it over my chest and biceps while the lads all laughed. Pretty soon, Horse came up behind me and handcuffed my wrists behind my back.

Suddenly, he pulled my boxers down. The girls all gasped and I thought, Yeah you're not gonna embarrass me that way haha!

Horse looked at the girls and said, Who's gonna try and get it full size then?

Two of the girls came forward and started sucking me off. The other lads were laughing saying, He can't even get it up!

And Horse called out, Come on girls – I told you what Seany likes...

And one of them started fingering my arse until I went rock hard. Everyone was laughing and I'd gone red with embarrassment. The lads started slapping my arse as hard as they could and then Horse came towards me with a pot of something, the lads grabbed me, and he started painting my cock and balls bright gold. Everyone was laughing and he said, I thought you thought you were so much of a king that you deserved a bit of gold mate – we'll call you goldenballs from now on.

Then they pushed me to my knees and he painted Stud across my chest.

Then they all started getting with the girls and fucking them while I had to kneel and watch. I noticed Horse was with the girl I thought I was gonna be shagging and he was fucking her like a real beast while flexing his muscles and winking at me. After about twenty minutes, he and his mates got to their feet, circled me again and started jerking on their cocks. Horse grinned at me and said, Fairs fair Seany! After ten lads...

And they almost simultaneously spunked on me from all sides. It was fucking disgusting – splattering against my head and dripping down me while the girls screamed with delight.

Horse was standing right in front of me with that gigantic cock of his and he'd obviously been saving up cos when he emptied his balls, it was like having a bowl of thick cream thrown in my face. It just fucking hung there on my forehead slowly oozing down my face while they all laughed.

Then they pulled me to my feet, pulled my boxers back up, but left my golden cock hanging out of the fly, and pushed me into the corridor and told me it was late and it was time for little boys to be getting home. Before they slammed the door to the room shut, Horse said, By the way Seany, we got all that on video. Next time I'm banging your sister, I'm gonna show her what a stud her big brother is! I think that makes us even.

And then I had to walk home in that state. Took me two hours – loads of people saw and were pointing and laughing, shouting things like Nice boxers mate! and You should get that gold thing seen to!

When I got back, Rob took several pics like a twat until finally uncuffing me so I could go and have long shower! And before you ask, yes, its still fucking gold but I think its beginning to fade. For the moment I'm just gonna lick my wounds but I will get my own back on Horse. And each one of his boxing mates.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Life is shit.
It took four days of different cleaning chemicals to get all the gold paint of my cock and balls.
Went out with Rob last night and chatted up some gorgeous birds in a bar. We had two each, buying them drinks and getting them drunk and eager. Tom unbuttoned his shirt so they could stroke his muscles, and I took one of their hands in mine and stroked them over the front of my jeans saying, You like your lads big? They giggled in agreement and I whispered to them, Well how does ten inches sound? Pretty soon we were all in a cab and heading back home haha.
We all went to Rob's room and they sat on the bed while we undressed for them. Got down to our boxers and flexed our biceps – they were fucking loving it. Then they started undressing and kissing each other on the bed – it was so damn sexy!
Rob pulled his boxers off and they gasped so I kept mine on for a bit of a surprise. He grabbed his two girls and they started fucking. I went over and picked mine up, one in each hand haha. We were kissing and they were begging to see my cock, so I dropped them to their knees, pulled down my boxers and got ready for their shock.
Instead, they started giggling and one said, Oh you fucking liar – you had us proper going for a minute!
I looked down and my dick was rock hard but it looked fucking tiny!
I tried to laugh it off cos Rob hadn't heard and started fucking them. Rob's two were screaming but mine really weren't. He looked over and winked.
Then we swapped over. Mine started sucking his cock and one of them laughed and said, This is more like it!
I started fucking his girls and it was like sticking a pencil in a bucket – I wasn't even hitting the sides and they couldn't wait to get back to Rob.
As one girl got off me, Rob finally noticed my dick and shouted, What the fuck!
One of the girls said, I know – he's such a liar – he said he was ten inches but that's not even seven!
Rob came over and I was fucking gutted. He actually grabbed my cock in his hand and said, have you actually got a hardon? Where's it all gone?
And it's not just the length, it's got thinner too! It was so humiliating standing there in front of four girls – them clearly comparing my tiny little cock to Rob's really thick eight incher!
Rob whispered to two of the girls and after a while they were going on about how gorgeous my body is and telling me to flex. I properly fell for it: gave them my sexiest grin, flexed the old biceps – and Rob suddenly whipped his phone and took a picture. Twat.
I was virtually begging him, Mate don't show people a picture of me with a tiny cock.
He couldn't stop laughing. He'd got all four of the girls on the bed and he was banging them one after the other as they were completely ignoring me.
He said, Mate I only used to have girth over you – but now I reckon I've got about two inches in length – that's fucking amazing!
I got one of the girls to give me a wank, hoping it would have some effect but it just stayed tiny and thin and in the end she started giggling and went back to Rob.
Fucking horrendous.
I'm presuming the different cleaning chemicals I used have done something – but I've no idea whether its permanent and I can hardly go to a doctor and tell him that my dick's shrunk.
I think Rob will keep quiet for now but I'm supposed to be going on the pull with Alex tomorrow. I can either keep it a secret by not shagging anyone and looking like a loser, or I can pull someone and Alex find out. At least Alex and I are about the same size now so it wouldn't be too humiliating! I'm dreading the rest of the rugby team finding out. I've always showed off having ten inches and being the team stud – and now I'm like Superman without his powers - this is gonna fucking destroy me!

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Seany, lots had happened the last days. You are lucky they used golden paint, I am not so lucky. I tell you what happened. First I received a few vids. The first of Horse sparring with a boxer at 'Knuckle' boxinggym. You know the toughest gym in town. Saw Tyrone hitting the heavybag in the background. At the end Horse turned to the cam and said he is gonna fuck 8 girls and spunk in ya face. He said that if he wins the bet that I won't get to fuck his ass. And that my ass is his to fuck again. The second vid was send a day later. Horse blasted a fucking huge load on your face. The next vid was hours later a cumpilation of Horse breeding the 8 chicks. Hi5ing the 4 boxers saying he saved his ass. The last vid I got was Horse, Tyrone and another huge boxer fucking Sara deep and rough. She went nuts on Tyrone's huge 13.5 inch black cock. Horse and the other boxer lubed her up with big thick loads. Damn I got so angry when Tyrone started to slowly pushing into her pussy. He made her feel every inch go in. Sara was moaning that she loves big black cock. Horse was grinnen big time looking at Tyrones huge black dick wrecking Sara. There was a close-up of Tyrone's cocks base jerking as he was pumping a huge load into Sara. Tyrone hi5ed Horse laughing that they made a bucketload of money fixing the outcome of the fight. Got the vids when we arrived back. Jeff had to go to the office. There is a lot of financial trouble cuz of the VW affair in Europe. Damn I'm pissed cuz want he did to you. Damn he fucking humiliated my best mate. When I got home Horse was there packing his stuff. Tyrone was there too with 3 'Knuckle' boxers. Horse said his dad made a lot of money on the VW affair and that he got and even bigger apartment downtown. Tyrone stepped in front of me and grinned. Horse doesn't like sharing an apartment with a faggot. 3 boxer grabbed me and pushed me down. Tyrone grinned and pulled out his 13.5 inch baseball bat. We don't need to force a faggot he said as his dick was bouncing in front my mouth. I bulged my huge fists but I was staring at the huge black cock in front of me and I opened my mouth. Seany I'm a fucking faggot cuz I swallowed the 13.5 inches of black meat without gagging. Tyrone laughed grabbed my flowercauly ears and skullfucked me. Horse made a vid of me crying as I sucked that huge black dick. The 3 other boxer took turns fucking my ass dumping big loads in me. After the last boxer pumped me full Tyrone stuffed his baseball bat up my ass and fucked me as a bronco. He really jackhammered my ass. After he dumped 2 loads up my ass he grabbed a spraycan of black paint. He wrote 'FAG LUV BBC' on my back. I was lying on the showerfloor and Horse pulled his huge dick out his jeans and pissed all over my head. And they left. Seany I called my dad. Barrel stripped and soaped my buzzcut. He kept his jock on as he stood behind me under the shower. He washed my back but the paint won't come off. He says it has to wear off. Barrel wrapped his massive gunz around me saying that I am not a fag. I fuck chicks like a bronco. He said that he is fucking proud to have a beast as a son. Even if I am a fag he doesn't care. I'm his son no matter what. Barrel called the mechanics and went out to get revange. Chris one of the mechanics stayed to keep and eye on me. He yanked open a beercan and unzipped his coverall and stepped in front of me with his 8 inch soft dick in my face.
Damn mate you're kidding. Ya dick is 7 inches. Thats fucking tiny bro. The R&D injections got my dick to grow to 10.75 inches and much thicker than a beercan. I got a mail from R&D. They want to help you. Bro I hope you don't mind that i am a cocksucker who also bangs chicks.

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey bro, hows ya dick? Yesterday after I swallowed Chris his thick load he made a joke that my dick is hung as a black bronco. He grabbed the black spray paint and painted my dick black. Went to the store to get some cleaning chemicals. Bro I made sure i didn't get the ones you used. Got the paint of but grabbed a handfull of heat rub instead of vaseline. Spilled a pint of beer over my dick as I jumped around cuz my dick was burning. Woke up cuz Barrel send a vid of him and his makes wrecking Tyrone and Horse. Walked to the shower to piss and freaked. Bro soft my dick is 11 inches with a 9 inch girth. Hard its 14 by 10. Its so heavy it hangs down even when I am hard. It feels thick and heavy. Here is the list of chemicals and heat rub and beer I used. Need to go to a doc cuz everytime I get a piss boner I pass out. Barrel laughed his ass off.

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just got back from Joline. Barrel tossed me a beer when he saw my big problem. He grabbed me by the neck and took me downstairs to Joline. Joline jumped up and down in exitement when Barrel grabbed my sweatpants and yanked them down. She started to suck my dick getting it hard. Barrel was standing behind me his huge arms around me, his massive bulge rubbing my ass as he whispered in my ear. No f4g gets a boner when a chick sucks his dick. And sucking dick doesnt make you a f4g. He got behind Joline and rammed his 10.5 by 9 incher in het pussy with one mighty ram. He slapped my face a few times so I wouldn't pass out. Was a bit dizzy when I dumped a huge load down Joline's throat. Barrel chucked down a beer as he lubed her pussy with thick spunk. I pushed my dick agaist her pussy but it wouldn't go in at first. Barrel got behind me and used his weight to push me in. Joline squirted big time as i added a big load to Barrels one. We hi5ed pulled on our sweatpants and went to my apartment to do some sparring. Bro I hope ya dick will grow again.
Send you the vid of Barrel fucking Horse. He pumped a big load over his face in honour of you. Barrel is really sorry.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
That vid cheered me up a bit mate but I'm still looking tiny downstairs. Nothing's put it right yet and a humiliating night out with Alex didn't help.
We went to a few bars and checked out the girls. After a few drinks I confided in him how my dick had shrunk and although he took the piss he was a good mate about it and suggested i just get fucking and forget about it. He pointed out that if I wasn't as muscly it wouldn't be so obvious - but an average dick on a big body is always going to look pretty pathetic.
We saw this girl and he suggested we share her, so I thought why not - even in my reduced circumstances I'd still be about the same size as Alex haha. The girl we pulled was fucking hot. Took her back to the house and both started undressing her and kissing her - she was loving it. While Alex pulled off her bra and sucked on her big tits, I pulled her thong off with my teeth and started licking her out. Her pussy was lovely and tight and pretty soon dripping wet and begging for cock hahaha.
She sat back on the bed and told us to strip. We peeled off our t-shirts and it was a good feeling to see myself looking musclier than Alex. She had her fingers inside her pussy and told us to keep going, so we got our jeans off. I had a raging hardon so I pulled down my boxers as well and got her to start sucking on my dick. She stroked and licked and sucked - she was damned good - although it was a bit gutting to see how she could easily manage me with one hand and get all my dick in her mouth without much trouble.
Alex was watching and grinning away. Then he dropped his boxers and I could have cried! His floppy dick was the same size as my hardon. He walked up to this girl and she instantly let go of my dick and started stroking him hard, going on about how big his is. For a while I was too shocked to speak. Then I managed to babble, But your dick - it's bigger - you're only just seven inches.
He laughed as his cock hardened and the girl gasped with pleasure, Mmm I wanna measure this big boy!
Alex turned to me and said, All those exercise you took the piss out of really worked - I reckon I've put on about two inches.
He looked at my pathetic little cock, laughed and said, Two inches length and girth.
The girl started measuring him and he was right - he's gone up to nearly 9 inches long and nearly 7 inches thick! She was so impressed and as she went to check the tape measure on the floor he put his arm round my shoulder and said, Measure my mate too then!
Bastard. 6.5 inches long and 4 inches thick. Fucking gutting.
Alex grinned and said, And I tell you what, since my dick's grown I've been fucking girls like crazy! Bitches can't get enough of me. So I guess you better go first.
I got behind her and fucked her as hard as I could, pounding away as much as possible and getting her quite wet while she tackled Alex's newly growth beast with her mouth. Then he took over and she gasped as he pressed it against her pussy and forced his way in. I hadn't had any trouble sliding in there - and he fucking knew it. He grabbed her by the hair and banged her brains out. She was screaming her hair off and I immediately lost my hard on. I had to stand there trying to stroke the little fella back into action while Alex watched - once my hand was round my floppy cock you couldn't even see it!
Once I'd got it up again, I took over and this time it was like rattling a pencil round inside a bucket. Alex had left her pussy gaping wide up and my dick was having no effect at all. She looked at him and said, I want your big dick back inside me!
Alex got on the bed behind me, pushed me forward and rammed his dick inside her pussy as well. She fucking loved it but it was totally humiliating feeling his big hefty cock pushing against my mini-failure inside her. Pretty soon she was screaming her head off and Alex laughed and said, I never thought I'd be banging a bitch with you and my dick being 3 inches longer than yours!
Stupidly I showed he'd hit a nerve because I said, It's only about 2.5 longer not 3!
He laughed and said, Well I guess in your shrunken condition that extra half and inch is very important!
And the night went on pretty much like that. I came long before he did and there was absolutely no point him even bothering to ask who she thought was best.
Just before I went to bed, I got a text from the twins, saying, Rematch?!
So they've obviously heard what's happened. Wankers. I can't have a rematch because I'll fucking lose but if I don't they'll rip on me anyway for knowing I can't make a bitch come like I used to.
Fucking nightmare.

Reactions: B_er and sessacock

monstarmaster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great installment lauren. Now "Mr. Beercan" can help Seany make his penis grow again. And some support from Alex might not harm either. Sean might ask or rather beg Alex to let him in on his "training secrets" concerning the cock workouts....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Managed to get out of a rematch with the twins. Told some bullshit story about not feeling wel but you could tell they knew I was lying. Went online when I got home, tried a sex site seeing who was about. Found this fucking gorgeous girl. Quite small but massive tit, lovely curvy ass and blonde hair. Got chatting and flirting. She doesn't live too far away so it kinda perked me up.
She had a realy filthy mind and when she asked if I had a big dick I just told her the truth. She just laughed and said, compared to her ex that was massive! I liked the way the conversation was going haha.
We tallked about rugby and she said she liked lads who were nice and muscly. I was getting a proper hardon as we talked, and then she took her dress off. Her body was fucking amazing! We talked about fantasies and I told her a few naughty secrets haha, then asked her what turned on her on. She said she liked watching guys undress, so obviously I offered haha. She was really keen, saying she wanted me to boast about my body cos she liked her guys confident haha! I asked her if there was anything else lol and she said yes!! Suggested a bit of whipped cream and wanted to hear me boast about my cock. Then said she'd like to see me smear my come over my abs. Fucking crazy!!
So I put on some sexy music, arranged the webcam so she could get a good look at me, went downstairs to get a can of whipped cream, got changed quickly into my rugby kit, and then started doing the old sexy stripper routine. Stripped down to my calvins and showed off my muscles, asking her if she likes a guy with big muscles. I could see her on her webcam, lying back on the bed in her underwear and touching herself - so damned sexy.
I dropped my boxers and I was rock hard. Although I wished I still had the old ten inches, I stroked my cock and grinned at her then decided to give her what she wanted. I put one hand behind my head, flexed my bicep, and stroked my cock with my other hand saying, You like your lads big then baby? What about fucking huge? How would you like this big hefty cock, rock hard and throbbing away in your hand.
Then I squirted some whipped cream on my pecs and along my dick, then winked at her and said, You fancy licking this off. Running your tongue over this big body? Feeling my hard muscles then kissing your way down my abs to my big thick dick? Yeah baby, are you gonna lick this cream off and then get my hot thobbing cock in your mouth - feel it filling your throat as you runn your tongue round it and suck?
I could tell she was loving it so I carried on, How about letting me bend you over, spread those gorgeous ass cheeks and let me fuck you from behind like an animal.
I mimed spreading her cheeks, ramming my cock inside her and fucking her - standing in the room, thrusting my dick in the air while miming slapping her arse. She was getting so excited on the webcam, so I continue, You like that do you? A big thick cock, deep in your pussy, ramming away and making you come? Yeah? You've never had one as big as this have you? Fucking you hard like a beast, pulling your hair, slapping your ass and making your body fucking tremble as my dick does all its best work. I wanna feel your legs buckle as I pull you to me, getting my dick deep inside you and jackhammering you til you're screaming and can't take any more.
She had her face to the webcam and her eyes looked full of desire so I grinned and said, You wanna see me come? You wanna imagine me pulling my big hard cock out of your soaking pussy and spunking all over those gorgeous tits?
I was jerking away on my cock like mad, calling to her, You want it do you baby? All my hot come all over your juicy tits? My big dick slapping against your tits and then spunking everywhere? Are you ready baby?
And then I shot my load, managing to direct it all over my chest. Then stood there, flexing my muscles again and saying, What do you think baby? You gonna lick all this come off my hot body?
My cock had flopped off and was looking micro-size but cos she'd mentioned how small her ex was I knew she would mind. So then I smeared my come up over my abs and around my chest, grinning madly and saying, What do you think of that then baby - are you gonna let Seany fuck you for real?

...And then the twins appeared on the webcam laughing like complete cunts and saying to me, Well baby I think you ought to clean yourself and grow your cock back! Thanks for turning Alison on, we're gonna fuck her now. And then we'll find a suitable website to upload your video on for all the gays to watch. Revenge is fucking sweet Seany!

And then the webcam switched off. Bastards.
So another day another humiliation. What the fuck is happening to my life!!

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey bro, How’s you dick? Mine is still swollen fucking huge. The FAG LUV BBC is gone. Barrel used the same chemicals on my back. Followed by using the heatrub and pouring beer over my back. Damn my back is huge now. The only problem is that it affected me brain. I fuck really rough and fucking long. Can only think about sex and my dick is hard 24/7. Fucked a lot of chicks the last week. My dick is still massive. Just under 14 inch by nearly 10 inch girth. Barrel sprayed his dick black and cleaned it the same way. Damn you really don’t want to know how thick his dick is now. Joline told her friends about the size of my dick. The first one she got over was her own sister. Damn Barrel and I wrecked them both. Taking turned fucking their throats, pussy and asses. By the way. Barrel really wrecked Horse. He made a vid fucking cool. Horse wont be fucking your sister anymore. So Barrel and I were banging Joline and Jocelyn. At one moment we had them laying on the bed and we were banging them shoulder to shoulder. We already pumped a lot of huge loads into them. They were just moaning exhausted. Barrel made a joke that they were too exhausted to even tell us to slow down or even stop. Watching Barrels huge fat beercan dick wrecking Joline was just too much. I was really ramming like a beast. Barrel slapped my shoulder telling me to slow down a bit. He pulled me off and put me under an ice cold shower to calm me down. I was looking at his huge dick. He grinned son that off limits and slapped my shoulder. He called the biggest dude he knew next me and himself. This dude dropped my 10 minutes later as I was stuffing my dick into Jocelyns ass. Stretching her big time. I was pounding her as this dude stepped on the bed unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick grabbing Barrels head. Damn dude not me Barrel said. Skull fuck my boy and he nodded at me. I was looking at Barrel and he just grinned and winked and started to really pound his dick in to Joline. His balls were really smacking her ass. Damn the dude had a big dick. Not so big as mine or Barrels I guess a good 10 incher and thick as fuck. He choked me big time fucking my skull as I rammed my huge dick all the way into Jocelyne. He rubbed my buzzcut and said damn Barrel your son grew huge since the last time I saw him. He pulled of his shirt and I saw the MacD M on his shoulder. I sat up and looked at him. Mac I said looking at my dad’s old mate. Fuck I said I though you and Barrel had a fight about the garage. Mac grinned no we had a fight about you cuz I wanted to fuck your hot ass and he picked me up without trouble. I felt his huge muscles. Barrel told me to back off till you find out that you like cock. Mac rammed me against the wall and slammed his cock up my ass. Joceline walked over and looked at Mac fucking me. She got turned on even more. She get between Macs legs and licked his nuts. Mac tossed me on the bed and fucked my on all fours as Jocelyne chewed on Mac’s bullnuts and Joline was under me sucking my dick. Barrel was ramming his huge dick into her just under my face. Barrel pulled out his massive swollen boner and shot his thick load over my buzzcut as I was dumping a huge load down Jocelyne’s throat as Mac breed my ass big time. Barrel, Mac and I showered and hit a bar to grab a beer. After a few Barrel jumped into a cab to go home cuz mom got back from a business-trip. He rubbed my buzz before leaving as I was stuffing my tongue down a hot chicks throat. She was all over my big muscles. The slut spread her legs sitting on the barstool. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my huge boner and slowly pushed it inside her. She grabbed my tight as I order 2 more pints and a champagne. The bartender hi5ed me giving us the drinks cuz he knows me and knows that I had my huge dick stuffed into the bitch. Mac got behind me kissing the bitch over my shoulder to shut her up a bit. The slut really started to moan when I tried to push the last inches inside her. I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder and grabbed my pint and walked out of the back door my huge dick bouncing. I walked over to a pick-up and fucked her deep and rough on the back. Within minutes 9 other sluts were around me ripping of my tee and pulling down my jeans. Was fucking the bitch just wearing a Yankees bbcap. I was getting pulled of the chick and forced down on my back on the pick-up by the 9 chicks and they were all over me. At one point I felt 4 soft hands on my huge dick. Feeling it, measuring it, squeezing it and teasing it. Mac pulled some bitches of me telling them to say in line. I wrecked every one bro. I was exhausted when Mac picked me up and got me to my apartment. When I woke up my dick was back to nearly my old size. Soft 8.75 by 8.5 and hard 10.75 by 9.5. When I was stroking my boner I was thinking that I am bigger than you now. Got a mail from the nurse at R&D telling that the injections they give you aren’t really working and that they are increasing it hoping it to trigger your growth. But damn bro I hope your dick gets back to its old horsedick size.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Alright mate, sorry I have messaged you for a while. Things are no better :-(
I'm back out with the lads and just having to accept that I'm not as impressive as I used to be. I suppose the worst night was the other day when I went out with Rob and Alex. We pulled three birds and took them back to ours. We stripped down to our boxers and they were loving it. I've been hitting the gym more to get rid of some of my frustration and the girls were clearly impressed. At one point I had all three to myself but I looked across to see Alex and Rob smirking to each other – they knew it'd be a different story once we get naked. And it was. I've never seen three girls so disappointed as when I got my 6 inch cock out. But they cheered up when Rob and Alex got it up. We took it in turns fucking each of the girls and it was gutting looking across to Rob and especially Alex. When they were pounding those tight pussies with their massive cocks I couldn't help but feel jealous. At one point I saw one of the girls take Alex's thick throbbing 9 incher in her hand and then lick it greedily from the base the tip before telling him how huge he is. In response, he rolled her over and rammed it up her ass, tugging on her hair and getting her to scream out his name.
We'd had a bet that I knew I'd lose but couldn't really back out of without looking even more fucking pathetic. The only question was who'd be joining me in a forfeit. Rob and Alex were really putting their backs into, more to try and show each other up than to make a fool of me. I could see Rob was pulling out all his best tricks but Alex was a pretty good fucker before and now he's longer and thicker he's pretty much unstoppable. Rob was pounding away so hard, sweating like a bastard, trying to match Alex as best he could, that he ended up coming first. That was some small consolation from the evening.
Rob flopped off straight away and Alex leant over, grabbed his cock, gave it a shake in front of his girl and the one Rob had been fucking and said, No competition, eh ladies!
They giggled and kissed him in agreement. Then he looked over to mine. I'd got her on her back, legs in the air, so I could drive my little dick in as far and hard as it would go. He shouted, Hey baby, you wanna come and join us?
And the fucking bitch got up and went to him. He was laughing as he laid her down, stroked her pussy and said, How about something a lot longer and a lot thicker?
Then he pushed his cock inside and jackhammered her until she could hardly breathe.
Rob was knocking back a beer and just said, Okay mate, you win. Hit us with the forfeit!
Alex lay back while the three girls licked and sucked his cock, thinking of what to make us do. Then he started laughing and told me to give him a wank. I went over and took his big fat dick in my hand and began to stroke it – half disgusted, half really fucking jealous. He told me to make a good job of it cos I'd be doing it til he came. Rob was looking a bit nervous when he called him over. Then he started giggling wildly and said, Robbie – you can finger my ass!
Rob instantly told him to fuck off but I knew he wouldn't back out of a rugby bet. And pretty soon he was on his knees next to me, finger up his ass while I gave him a wank. The girls thought it was fucking hilarious. Even more so when Alex while came, just as my hand got to his bellend so I ended up with a palm full of his thick cum. Still, at least its better than a shitfinger lol.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Fucking crazy times last night mate!
Me, Alex and Rob spend the day in a pub in London getting pissed and watching the rugby. By the evening we'd got the three hottest girls in the bar sitting with us and pretty much gagging for it. They were fucking gorgeous, dressed like sluts with huge tits and nice big asses, and sexy lips just right for sucking on cock haha.
After a while these three lads came in, suited and booted, looking pretty big and pleased with themselves. One of them winked at the girl with Rob and after a bit she won't over and started chatting to them, followed a few minutes later by the other two. We were mighty pissed off and spoiling for a fight. They looked bigger than us but the beer gave us confidence and we won't over for a confrontation. Just as I was about to call them a bunch of cunts, we realised who they were: Dan Carter, Richie McCaw, and Sonny Bill Williams. We couldn't believe it! We'd only been watching them a few hours before win the world cup!
But still, they stole our girls, so I called them cunts haha.
Williams stood up to eyeball me – or pretty much look down on me – he was massive. The girl who'd been sitting on his lap just clung on, giggling, as he stood up. At that point Alex burst out like a five year old, You took our girls!
So fucking cringy, and the three of them just laughed. We stood there looking twats and McCaw said, I'm pretty certain they'll have a better night with us, don't you think.
Rob came back with, You wanna bet mate?
And Carter starting laughing, That sounds like a challenge!
I put in, Perhaps it is!
And Williams looked us up and down, then turned to his mates and said, Well the English were pretty shit on the field, it might be funny to see how shit they are in the bedroom!
And half an hour later we're standing in the swankiest fucking hotel room you've ever seen, knocking back beers and having a laugh but ready to show New Zealand what we're made of haha.
McCaw grabbed one of the girls and virtually ripped her dress off, then he kissed her and said, Help your mates strip off too.
She went over to them and the three of them started kissing each other and undressing until they were down to their underwear. Then they looked back at us and said, Your turn.
The six of us stripped to our boxers. Alex and Dan Carter were about the same size, but me and Rob were bigger. We flexed our muscles to show him up a bit, but then McCaw and Williams flexed theirs and we looked like pussies. The girls were straight over to them, pulling down their boxers and stroking their hard cocks. They both looked about 7 and a half to 8 inches, so Rob and Alex grinned and got naked. McCaw and Williams looked a bit shocked and were all, Fuck you're big lads.
They laughed until Carter dropped his boxers and pretty much had a fucking monster down there! He laughed and said, You can't do underwear adverts with a small cock!
Then they all turned to look at me and Williams said, Ah shit are you gonna be even bigger?
But then laughed when I took off my boxers and showed that I really wasn't. Carter called me a tiddler, then grabbed the nearest girl, picked her up and slammed her down onto this cock. She screamed like a bitch and he fucked her like one.
McCaw started laughing and said, So what's the conditions of the challenge? Are we just gonna get the girls' opinion at the end?
Rob agreed as Williams bent one of the girls over, plunged inside her and started pounding away like a machine. She went fucking wild and McCaw burst out laughing at our shocked faces, I think they may have already made up their minds lads!