Emails from a rugby lad...

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
But Alex grabbed the last one, lay her back on the bed, grabbed her ankles and spread her legs high in the air then started fucking her like a beast until she squirted everywhere. Then he stepped back, turned to Carter and said, Why don't you see if you can do that!
Rob and me started spitroasting the girl Carter had been fucking with his monster cock. She wasn't as impressed with us but then Alex's girl wasn't as impressed with Carter! Williams and McCaw were throwing a girl around the bed, spinning her round and taking turns fucking her like crazy. Their muscles were amazing!! Everytime they got these girls into position their biceps were bulging out and the muscles rippling across their back and shoulders. No wonder the girls liked them – I was so jealous!
We spend about an hour fucking the hell out of these girls, all kind of positions and all kind of combinations. At won't point, one was sitting astride Rob, while she sucked off Alex and I took her up the ass! They made so much noise but pretty soon, Rob shot his load, followed five minutes later by me and few minutes more by Alex. Carter, Williams and McCaw were still pumping away like wild bastards and showing no signs of slowing down. I guess that's why their top athletes!
They got the girls on all fours so they were facing us, banging these girls like mad, hi-fiving each other, grinning and laughing at us. The girls looked knackered. They were having the time of their lives but looked more like rag dolls getting the energy fucked out of them. Then the three of them suddenly stopped. They were stroking the girls hair and they were moaning like horny sluts.
The lads grinned at us then powerdrilled their cocks into the girls, really fucking hard, at the end of each word: So – who's – best – England - or - New - Fucking - Zealand?
The three girls gasped, New Zealand wins!
They laughed and picked them up and walked over towards us with the girls, still fucking them. Williams thrust himself hard inside his girl, she looked wet as a lake and he said, How about a bit louder?
Then he jackhammered her while she screamed, Your the best!!
McCaw laughed and said, How much better?
Then he did the same fucking jackhammer and his girls looked like she was about to snap in two but she still shouted, Fucking miles!!
Carter looked at us, sliding his massive dick really slowly in and out of his girls gaping pussy, I think that's New Zealand 30 – England 0.
He laughed, ran his hands down the front of his girls body, then strummed her cunt, making her squirt right in Alex's face. Then he laughed – and to be fair, me and Rob were pissing ourselves too – and said, Oh look, I can make a girl do that too!
Then they told us to get into a scrum position. We knew our forfeit was coming and were dreading it, unsure what they'd make us do. We scrummed down and looked up at them. They grinned and said, We think it'd be appropriate if you English boys sucked on our rugby balls.
They stepped forward and the three girls started screaming with laughter. Gutted, we reached up out necks and started sucking. I had Sonny Bill Williams in my mouth and his nuts are like fucking mangoes!! I could barely get one in. On the plus side they had hold of their cocks so at least we didn't have to have them slapping our faces or anything. Well, we thought that was a good thing. Suddenly Rob shouted, Ah shit!
At the same time I felt Williams balls clench and a massive load of hot cum splattered against my back. Because of the position we were in, it slowly dripped down our spines and between our ass cheeks which was fucking gross. They were pissing themselves with laughter and told us we could get up. We quickly grabbed sheets or pillowcases and tried to wipe the cum off ourselves. Then we turned to get our clothes but they were nowhere to be seen. They were laughing even more and McCaw said, You didn't think we'd let you off that easy, did you? You're walking home starkers.
Carter grinned and said, But we'll give you a memento so you can remember the evening by. He pulled out a rugby ball which the three of them signed, then he threw it to Alex and said, There you go mate, a gift from the World Cup to hide your blushes!
He did the same for Alex. Then, laughing, they pulled out a mini-rugby ball, like one of those squeezy stress balls, signed it and chucked it to me. Williams laughed as I caught it and said, To be fair mate, you've got a lot less to try and hide!
Rob and Alex burst out laughing, and the three of us made our way home like that. When we got back to ours, there was a black cab waiting outside with a full-sized signed rugby ball for me.
So we got humiliated in the bedroom, had to suck on another guy's balls, got cum all down our backs, and had to walk home naked... but fuck it, I got a rugby ball signed by the winners of the World Cup!
Well worth it hahahaha!!

Reactions: B_er

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Seany, damn you were in London for the final. Holy fuck. Fuck bro I heard the rumour that Dan Carter had a monstercock. Damn bro I had to work Saturday. Jeff had a lot of meetings in Boston and I told me to come with him. So I was having a beer in a sportsbar watching the final on a huge screen. After the game 4 chicks were hanging around me as I drank some more beer.
After a few pints I told the ladies to wait cuz I needed to piss big time. When I got back the 4 chicks were all over this dude. I walked over and said that those chicks were mine. The dude stuck out this fucking huge paw and grinned. He said I seen ya play rugby on the internet and he said maybe we could make a bet. I looked up from the huge paw into the face of Rob Gronkowski. We took the 4 chicks to the room Jeff got in an expensive hotel. I pulled of my shirt at the same time as Gronk. He was 6ft6 and 265 lbs of muscles. About as big as I am. I pulled down my jeans and showed the chicks my huge 10.75” thicker than a beercan cock. They all gasped. Gronk just grinned and pulled down his jeans. I mumbled fuck as I look at his huge monstercock dangling soft. 3 chicks when for his dick and started sucking and the other 2 chicks started sucking on mine. My dick went soft looking how fucking Gronks cock got. I just watched him banging the fuck out of a chick. That monstercock just ripping her apart as he was pushing his tongue into an other chicks pussy. He pumped a huge load into the first bitch and grinned. My dick ain’t deflating and laughed as he rammed it into the next bitch. Fucking her even harder and deeper. I tried to fuck a chick but I was just too distracted by the screaming of the second girl Gronk pumped a massive load into. He walked over to me and rubbed his dick over my mohawk and said still not deflating and he flexed his biceps and pulled the chick of my dick and impaled her on his with one ram. He powerdrilled her as he gulped down a beer or two. Grunting like a bear as he pumped the third girl full. Then he lay down on the bed as the last chick started to ride his huge pole. Still hard as fuck. The other 3 chicks were out moaning and pushing me away. Gronk ruined them. I looked at Gronk bounce the girl up and down his big fat sausage. His dick is so fucking huge but I didn’t feel the need to suck it or get fucked by it. I was getting a boner looking at the chicks bouncing tits. The last girl he fucked like a raging bull for more than 30 minutes before breeding her deep. He tossed her away like a ragdoll. He looked around at the wrecked grils and he looked down at his dick rockhard dick. He walked over to me grabbed me by my mohawk and started to skull fuck me. He rammed it deep into my throat feeding me a huge load. I felt his huge dick deflate in my mouth but Gronk just pushed in deeper. He reached over slapped my ass and grinned next time Im gonna fuck ya ass. He grinned and said yeah I fucked Tebow. And he walk to the shower his huge dick smacking his legs.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Sounds like a hilarious night mate. Can't believe you've had Gronks dick in your mouth. Embarrassing as it is, I reckon a lot of girls would be jealous haha
I woke up with a fucking burning sensation all down my cock yesterday morning. I was terrified! Flung off my duvet, looked between my legs, and my cock had grown back! I dunno if it was nature, prayer or some weird oils I got off a Chinese woman I met in London hahaha.
The first thing I decided to do was fuck! So I had a shower, got some decent clothes on and went to uni. Instead of going to lectures, I hung around one of the cafes and quickly caught the eye of a hot blonde. I chatted to her for a bit over coffee and half an hour later we were back at hers ripping each other's clothes off.
I've been hitting the gym so much that I'm ripped at the moment. Her lips were all over my muscles, licking and kissing me like crazy. She pulled down my jeans, squeezed my boxers and pulled them down. She gasped and I looked down. My cock's more than grown back haha! He's fucking huge. She grabbed it with both hands and started sucking on it like a fucking slut. She could barely fit the end in her mouth and the dirty bitch couldn't stop going on about how massive it was. I lapped it up – so good to hear after the last few weeks of tiny cock jokes!
She suddenly ran out the room and I thought I'd scared her off. But she came back with a ruler, slapped it hard against my arse and then measured my cock! 12 fucking inches!! And thick as a kid's arm. Haha. It was standing to attention, rock hard and throbbing away like a beast. So I threw her back on the bed and got on top. I was kissing her, grabbing her tits, and she was panting like a dog while she stroked my cock. Then I took hold of it, rubbed the end against her soaking wet pussy, told her to breath in, and then rammed myself inside all the way.
She fucking screamed. Then laughed like a mad woman. I kissed her deeply, withdrew, and then pounded the hell out of her. I was full of energy and smashed her hard and fast. She was squirting everywhere and when we changed position her cunt was gaping like a black hole. I got on all fours, grabbed her hair and banged her some more.
She was screaming so loud her mate came in all worried. I climbed off the bed, stood in front of her and told her everything was fine. She just stared at my cock and said, Oh my god that things enormous!
So I grinned and said, Wanna join in?
And then I'd got two naked sluts being smashed by my massive cock. Every time I pulled out, one of them would be grabbing it to stroke or suck. They loved me slapping it against their faces, and I pushed their heads into each other's cunts to lick up all their juices!
After a few hours they were exhausted and I couldn't believe my stamina. I got one laying on top of the other and as they kissed each other, I grabbed their hips and swapped between their pussys, listening to their screams of pleasure. I wanted to keep fucking them til they couldn't speak, so I jackhammered away, grunting like an animal as I pumped my hips. One of them was dragging her nails down my back and across my arse in ecstasy and suddenly she came again, squirted all over her mate and her arms went limp and flopped back like she was completely beaten.
I stood up and looked at them on the bed. They looked like a tangled mess of sheets, cum and hair. There was sweat dripping down my muscles but I still felt totally pumped. I flexed my muscles in front of them and roared like a lion. I looked at my rock hard cock, dripping with their juices, grabbed my balls with one hand and jerked my cock with the other. Suddenly I came with a loud grunt and my balls released a bucket-load haha. It splashed all over them and they licked it up like cats with cream!
I'm so happy to be back in charge again haha!
Now I've got some wankers to get my revenge on!

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Holy fuck Seany 12 fucking inches. Damn awesome tool to take revenge with. Ya know I got skullfucked by Gronk with his fucking massive cock. I told you that I liked dicks and that I was turning into a f4gg0t. When Gronk was ramming his baseball bat balls deep I realized I didn’t really like it.

I got an appointment at R&D and the doc’s said it was a side effect of the injections they gave me. I was shadowboxing out of happiness on my way out of the building. This hot blond receptionist was smiling and asked why I was shadowboxing and showing of my huge muscles. I lean over her desk and said that I’m not a f4gg0t. I said f4gs are ok if you want to get ya dick sucked but I rather fuck a wet tight pussy. She reached over rubbed my freshly trimmed buzzcut and squeeze my massive arm. I have a tight pussy she said and its my lunchbreak. I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder as she pointed to a room behind the desk. My 10.75 by 9.5 donkey dick was already throbbing down the leg of my jeans. I put her down in the room and she stare at the big trousersnake. I did a double bicep pose as she started to suck on the massive head. I flexed my 6ft6 280 pounder body when she stopped and took of her skirt. I saw her nice shaved pussy and could smell its sweetness. I turned into a bronco. I grabbed her and rammed all the way in. Stretching her big time and started pounding away. I pumped her full in no time but kept on ramming. She rubbed my sweaty muscles and buzzcut and told me to lay down on my back. She climbed on top and started to ride me beercan dick. Pussyjuice and thick cum were leaking down my nuts. When she was really bouncing up and down my dick a dude walked in. A nerd in a suit but with good muscles. Honey he said you are late for lunch. She said babe this is my lunch and she rubbed my buzzcut. Jesus Jill he said that dude is huge. He closed the door and walked over. I pushed Jill of me and jumped up fists raised. He said ease down Beast I just want to watch and he stuck out his hand. I’m Jason one of the researchers, he said. I shook his hand me mates call me Beercan. Jill was already on her knees sucking my big fat dick. Jason slapped my shoulder you think you can make that beercan dick fit in her throat. I grinned and grabbed Jills head and pushed flexing my big sweaty muscles. Holy fuck he said I saw experiment report of you and damn The Beast is fucking my gf. I kept my eyes on Jason cuz I didn’t want a dude to touch me. He walked around us as I stuffed the last thick inch into Jills mouth. Jason said he studied the report for the psy-side-effects. He explained that previous cases turned gay and they had to end those cases. I was skullfucking Jill making her gag and choke listing to Jason. He said that it looks like my brain didn’t get damaged by the experiment. Jason wanted to do a test but I had to promise him I wouldn’t punch him with my fists. I nodded keeping a hawkeye on him. He pulled Jill by her hair and pushed her aside and he grabbed my dick. His hand unable to wrap around the thick meat. I didn’t punch him but I rammed a hole in the door with my fist. I grabbed him by his shirt and rammed him against the wall. One hand holding him up and one fist reach to bash his skull thru the wall. Wait he said look it worked and he looked down at my dick. I looked down too and in just 6 seconds my dick went from massive rockhard to a still massive but soft heavy dangling donkey dick. I let him go and Jill started sucking my dick again and I was back hard in no time. Jason grabbed his iPad and made some notes. I was ramming my dick into Jills lubed up pussy again on the edge of the desk. Her hands were squeezing my biceps as she squirted but begged me to keep going. Jason stapped next to me and started whispering in me ear. I seen the vid of you choking on Gronk’s huge dick. Did you like it having a big fat dick battering your throat? I grunted cuz in seconds my dick went limp in Jills pussy and I pushed her away and I puked in a paper basket. The memory of sucking dick made my guts roar. Jill left the room cuz she got pushed around a bit too much. I sat down on the floor leaning against the wall as Jason sat next to me. Making notes. I don’t really hate gays I said. Until last week I wanted to suck huge dicks and get fucked. I puked again in the basket. But now the bare thought of touching a dude or a dude touching me makes me angry and sick. Jason stood up and stepped infront of me pulling a big fat dick out his pants. I looked at it but only saw a big dick. Like you take a peek at the dude standing next to you at the urinals. He grinned totally 100% str8 again. I grinned stood up lets fuck Jill senseless I said walking to her desk and dragging her back into the room by the hair. Jason and I took turns fucking her throat and pussy. Pumping load after load into her. It was 10 pm. My guts were roaring like a bear cuz I needed to eat. Jill was exhausted on the desk. Her pussy wide gasping and leaking. Jason was taking a horsepiss in a plant in a corner of the room. Hey dude I said you got a fucking big dick and good muscles for a nerd. He was 6ft5 and 240 pounds and had a 9x8 dick (it didn’t shrink a bit when he got soft). I grabbed his arm and felt the size of his bicep. He pushed me away and raised his fists. Bro I said have you been experimenting on yourself. He grinned. We heard Jill moan. LOL we wrecked her Jason said. She grabbed her clothes and told Jason to get his stuff and move out. We picked up Jason’s stuff from their apartment and I said I have a place for him to stay. The only stuff he got out Jills apartment was some boxing gear and stuff.

At my apartment he started hitting the heavy bag as I jumped under the shower. Seany it feels good to be 100% str8 again. Jason said there are only three important things in life. Beer, fucking and fighting. J. and I made a selfie standing under the shower. Arms around the others neck and huge soft dick in view. J. posted it on a dating site and LOL already 18 chicks accepted the invitation for a fuck part tomorrow night. LOL me and J. and at least 18 bitches to fuck. So bro ya invited if you want to drive all the way for a fuck party. No challenge, no forteits like sucking nuts. Just a lot of beer and a lot of horny sluts to get fucked by real men.

Reactions: B_er and marki

fid3lio

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
been following this story for a while now and by far it is the hottest and most realistic of them all in the group! keep them coming!!!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey mate! Sounds like you really pounded that Jill bitch - hilarious!
I am back at the height of my powers!!
I decided the first bit of revenge would be on the twins, Charlie and Matt, for conning me into making that webcam video. I thought about challenging them to a bit of shagging competition... but then i just decided to fuck their girlfriends haha
After rugby practice, all the lads went out and I pretended I had to get home. Instead, knowing they were going in one direction, I went where I'd heard them saying their girlfriends were going. I just had jeans and a t-shirt on. I caught sight of myself in a window and my body's looking good at the moment and my muscles were rippling through my top. Better still my cock was creating a pretty impressive bulge in my jeans.
Finding the right bar, I went in, got myself a beer, and made sure I made eye contact with them. Charlie's is a pretty gorgeous blonde - way out of his league so I don't know how he bagged her. Matt's is a brunette - slim but with a nice big ass, and a filthy look about her. They were sitting with mates but Matt's caught my eye and kept looking over. I pretended to go for piss so I could walk past them, making sure my muscles were pumped and my bulge was looking a good mouthful haha
When I got back to the bar, I realised that both of them couldn't keep their eyes off me. A bit of chat later, and we're in a taxi heading for mine.
I'd set up a camera but kept it hidden away in case they didn't like that sort of thing. We'd been all over each other in the taxi, kissing each other while they squeezed all my muscles, including the love muscle haha. When we got back to mine, they were amost hyperactive with excitement so I peeled off my t-shirt, dropped my jeans and stood there in a pair of really tight white calvin kleins. Their eyes were popping out and they couldn't stop complimenting me.
I pulled them towards me and kissed them one at a time, slowly undressing them and getting them even more excited. The blonde giggled as I flexed my biceps for them and said, You're so big!
I laughed and asked them if they liked big lads. They giggled in agreement. I grinned and grabbed the bulge in my boxers. They looked down like dogs at a bone haha and I said, You like a big cock too?
They didn't say a word, just stared, their eyes wide and their mouths open - fucking sluts. I put my arms around them and said, What about fucking huge?
Then I pulled down my boxers and stood there with my rock hard 12 inches on show, like a concrete column.
They literally screamed! Haha. And then they got down on their knees and treated it like a fucking god! I made sure I was facing the camera as they stroked, licked, kissed and sucked - playfighting with each other just to get more of it!
I put my hand under their chins so they had to look up at me and said, Who thinks they can get it all in their mouth?
The blonde tried first, got about 5 inches in and started to choke. Then the brunette took hold of the base, tickled the head with her tongue, took a deep breath, and swallowed the lot!! A foot of thick pulsing cock all the way down her throat - filthy bitch. She slowly withdrew it, covered in her saliva, which she licked off, then looked up at me and grinned. I smiled and said, You want your reward?

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Without waiting for an answer, I picked her up, threw her on the bed, spread her legs, and pressed the huge end of my cock against her pussy. She was fucking tight but my cock wasn't gonna take no for an answer and I pushed myself deep inside her warm, wet cunt. She gasped with pleasure and pain as I pushed in all the way, feeling her tight against my eager, throbbing hardness. But the beast didn't wanna go slow and I slammed her brains out, working my thighs and smashing away at her pussy. She was screaming and her mate stood there watching with her fingers inside her. I called her over and got her to sit over her mates face, pushing her down so we could both lick her from in front and from behind haha.
After a while I wanted to fuck the blonde so i fell back on the bed, pulling her with me and holding her in the air, poised above my cock. She was giggling with delight as I lowered her so she could feel my full length tapping away at her pussy. I asked her if she reckoned she could take it. She just gulped and then I brought her down hard, my cock splitting her wet lips into as it rammed inside. For a moment her face went blank with shock as she rested there, impaled on my cock. Then she breathed again, grinned, and leaned forward so I can fuck her hard. I was bashing in and out of her like a beast and she was screaming her head off. I felt the brunette between my legs so I slowed down a little and she started licking my balls, then running her tongue up any of the 12 inches that wasn't deep inside her mates wet pussy.
Deciding to get a bit filthier, I got up, grabbed some baby oil and kneeled on the bed. They lay either side of me, looking up while they stroked my powerful thighs and up along my cock and round my balls. I grinned and said, I've got a theory... I don't reckon two beautiful girls like you can be single... am I right? I really don't mind.
They had no idea that I knew Matt and Charlie but they both admitted they had boyfriends. I think worried I might tell them to fuck off, they got on their knees either side of me and started to kiss me. So I squirted on the baby oil, then knelt there flexing my biceps while they oiled up my entire body. I grinned at the camera they could see and said, So tell me about them?
The blonde giggled and said, Yeah?
I nodded, smiling, and she said, Mine called Charlie and hers is Matt.
By now they were stroking there oily hands along my beast of a cock. I grinned and said, So, come on, be honest, how do I compare?
The brunette giggled and said, You're so much bigger!!
I ran my hand over her big ass, then slid my fingers into her gaping wet pussy from behind and said, Yeah?
The blonde giggled and said, Yeah much bigger - like probably twice as big! And your body's better too!
She ran her hand over my meaty ass, giving it a squeeze and saying, You must play rugby - I love a rugby player butt!
I grinned, tempted to tell them that I play on the same team as their limp-dicked boyfriends haha
I said thank you very humbly but added, I'm sure they're fine in bed though.
The brunette laughed and said, Would we be here if they were that good in bed? Mine doesn't last very long... but at least he doesn't insist on having a dildo put up his bum like hers does!
She nudged her mate who was laughing. I couldn't believe the stuff I was managing to film them saying about the twins. I was gonna keep hold of the video for a bit but knew it was gonna be amazing to eventually share.
Happy with their confession, I decided they deserved a reward, so i pushed them both forward on all fours, got my fingers inside the blonde and my cock inside the brunette and fucked them like a wildman, swapping over every five minutes and making them squirt like fountains haha.
Then I decided to get properly dirty and, as we were all slippery and oily, pressed my cock against the brunette's ass. She didn't complain, so I spread her cheeks and squeezed the end of my cock inside her. It was like trying to get my dick through a keyhole haha, but she suddenly gave way I rammed 12 inches right up her ass. She gasped and I slowly, very slowly, slid myself in and out, in and out, making her moan like a wounded animal. He big ass was so tight around my cock and I squeezed the cheeks, leaving big red marks as I got a bit more vigorous. The blonde was kissing my abs as i fucked her mate so I pulled out and, despite where it had been, took me inside her mouth. I grinned at her and said, You want it up your ass as well?
She looked a my cock, a bit scared, and said, I'm not sure.
But pretty soon I was jammed inside her and she turned into a dirty mouthed whore haha, shouting, Give it to me big boy! Fuck me up the ass with that giant cock!
So I did
After a while I wanted to get more rigorous so I pulled out and went back to the cunt - getting them in all kinds of positions, picking them up, slapping their asses, pulling their hair, whipping my thick cock against their faces, and bringing them to fucking ecstacy. And all for their boyfriends to watch later.
I looked at the brunette while I was finishing off the blonde and her cunt was gaping open. I loved the idea of Matt and Charlie getting their little cocks inside their girlfriends and not even touching the sides. Next time they were fucking, I wanted those girls to imagine me there: my big muscles on show and my massive cock driving them wild.
We'd been fucking for hours and the sheets were soaked with sweat and their pussy juices haha. Deciding I needed some sleep, I looked at them exhausted but still doing what I wanted and said, Okay girls, you want the finale?
The mouths dropped as if to say, Can it get any better?
And I pulled one towards me, folded her legs round my back and plunged my cock inside her - then fucked her like a pneumatic drill - five minutes rocket-fast, making her scream and squirt til she had nothing left. Then did the same to her mate. I could feel the sweat pouring down my back and my muscles aching as they bulged with the exertion. I threw her back on the bed where they lay in a heap, then I got on the bed on my knees, wrapped their hair around my left hand and drew their heads towards my cock. They were licking and kissing and sucking again like desperate whores. Then I grabbed my cock firmly in my right hand, so fucking happy it had grown back, and damned proud of how well I'd banged these two bitches. Then I gave a quick jerk of my cock and sprayed my thick cum all over them. It splashed against their pretty faces, landing slick in their hair, or dribbling down to their lips. I'd got so much inside me. The brunette greedily put her tongue out and pulled one of my balls into her mouth, her mate did the same, and seconds later they were sucking on my big juicy plums until another load came squirting out of the anaconda, drenching them even more. They screamed with delight, kissed each other and as I lay back on my bed and grinned at them, they got dressed and left.
I slept so fucking soundly!
What a night! :)
Next to tick of my revenge list is a new lad at the rugby who forgot his place and has been challenging me to a threesome ever since he heard a rumour I'd got a small cock. Now I'm back in business, I think I might have a funny surprise for him...

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jason tossed me a cold beercan and we gulped it down. Saturday night and we were ready. We had packed the bar with different liqors to make cocktails for the bitches. We hi5ed cuz we got 30 replies on the invitation. Jason and I were showered, trimmed and pumped from a heavy training. We both were wearing jeans (no underwear), white tight T-shirt and cowboyboots. There was a knock on the door and Jason started to make the first cocktail as I opened the door. I flexed my huge gun but I froze. Two D.U.F.F.s walked in. Fucking fat and fucking ugly. Jason was standing with a few champagnecocktails and his mouth dropped. What the fuck we said as the ugly bitches grab the cocktails. They said that their friends would be here soon. We grinned knowing that each DUFF would have a few fucking hot friends. An hour later we were trying to hold of the chicks. But they were all DUFFs no fucking models. My iPad buzzed. I opened Facetime and I saw Horse and Tyrone getting sucked by a few fucking hot bitches. Horse grinned telling me he hacked my account when he saw the invitation online. He changed the address and made a new one specially for DUFFs. Tyrone pushed a fucking hot bitch all the way down on his big black cock. Horse started stuffing his huge horsedick into a pussy. He spoke to the DUFFs. The two dudes may look big but they are tiny compared to me and my black mate. You know what to do … right. Later Smurfs Horse said and pumped a huge load in to the bitch.

A few DUFFs grabbed Jason and a few grabbed me and they wrestled us down ripping of our clothes. We were like ok being raped by DUFFS can be fun. Some other DUFFS grabbed graffiti sprays and started to spray us with Smurf-blue paint. They took their time to do cover every inch of skin even our dicks and hair. They tied us up in a way that if one would move his arms the other his nuts would get pulled by a rope. They put pillowcovers on our heads and snapped pics. Posting them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and stuff. I was like fuck not again. The DUFFS left but making so much noise that Joline heard it. Joline walked in and started to laugh. Picking up the spraycans and looked at the lable. She walked out leaving us tied up. Jason was like damn she is so hot. We tried to get the ropes undone but they were tight and with each move out heavy bullnuts were yanked. Joline got back holding a jar with grease. She untied us and started to rub the grease over our skins and into our hair. The blue was washed of in seconds. I knew how to thank Joline so I picked her up and rammed in full force. She rubbed my buzzcut tugging my cauliflower ear. Damn I shouted. She grinned you want to fuck or get revenge on Horse and Tyrone. Both J. and I shouted. Ok first revenge then fuck. Look she said grabbing her iPad and starting up an app. We heard a strange noise and our dicks went down in a sec. She grinned and started sucking on Jasons big soft dick but it didn’t get hard. She turned of the sound and Jason got hard again till she turned on the app again.

Joline called Horse on Facetime. He was clearly having a good time. And he was glad to see Joline and invited her over. She turned on the app and told Horse see was looking at two tied up Smurfs and that she wanted some real dick. Horse grinned but looked funny as the slut was asking why his dick went down. Joline changed the setting and Horse was grabbing his nuts. J. and I were wearing earplugs so we didn’t hear a thing. Joline chatted a bit with Tyrone as they got back hard again. Tyrone was really ramming a chick when the noise turned on again. Another sound this time and Tyrone jumped up and his pissing hose popped out a bitch he was fucking. J. made the mistake to pull out his earplug and he started to piss like a racehorse. Joline played with Horse and Tyrone for 2 hours until every last chick left their apartment. So you want me to come over and play with big soft dicks? She joked I rather fool around with big rockhard Smurfs. She played with her iPad again. She walked over and pulled out out earplugs and within seconds our dicks were so fucking hard and huge and thick. Horse and Tyrone looked fucking angry as I stuffed my horsedick into Joline.

She explained she studies electric sound engineering and that she patented this app. Neuro-transmitting-sound-influence. At breakfast we had a good time reading all the stories of the hot chicks who were at a party last night with two beast who couldn’t keep it hard.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
So last night I decided to deal with one of the new lads, George. He's a cocky fucker cos he does part time modelling. He'd been making a few comments about threesome challenges and wanting to see if I'm as good as people say I am. I think he'd heard about the problem with my tiny cock and wanted to gain a bit of status as he was new to the team. Seeing as I was back at full size, I thought I'd teach him a lesson.
We went out straight after rugby practise. Still in our kit, the girls were round us like sluts. One particularly caught my eye. She was quite little but has massive tits and long red hair. George saw me eyeing her up and said, What about it mate – you can't put me off forever – fancy a bit of a challenge?
I laughed and said, Mate I don't wanna show you up!
He grinned back and said, I think I could hold my own against you – forfeit for the loser to show we both mean business?
I agreed and he was looking really confident. We went over and chatted this girl up. Her name was Crystal and she was a real slut haha. Ten minutes later we're all getting into a cab back to hers. George managed to get in between us so he could get off with this girl in the cab and leave me with nothing. At one point she's stroking the bulge in his trousers and going on about how handsome he was and how big he felt. She started to kiss his neck and he turned to me and whispered, Give it a few hours Seany and I'm gonna be filming you trying to fit my big cock in your mouth!
When we got to hers, we started off just drinking. I was sitting on the bed and George grabbed Crystal and sat her down on my lap while kissing her. I started playing with her tits, then he stepped back from her, grinned and said, You want us naked then baby?
She quickly agreed and he said, How about I go first Seany?
He pulled off his rugby top and fair play he does have a great body. Smaller than me but more toned. Then he pulled off his shorts and stood there bulging away in a tiny jockstrap. She went, Oh wow!
And he grinned and flexed his muscles, saying, Do you like a big cock then babe?
She said yeah, and he told her to get a look at his, then peeled off his jockstrap. He got a hardon as soon as he was naked and he was pretty well hung, probably about 8 inches. He grinned as she reached out, grabbed hold of it and started sucking him off. He stroked her under the chin so she looked up from gobbling on his big cock and he said, We're gonna wanna know who's best babe so the loser has an embarrassing forfeit.
She giggled, You rugby boys are crazy!
And George looked at me and said, Come on then Seany, show her what you're made of.
I stood up and ripped off my t-shirt. He flexed my muscles but she wasn't paying much attention – she was too busy still sucking him off. George laughed, I don't think she's very impressed Seany!
I smiled and pulled off my shorts and jockstrap in one movement. As soon as she caught sight of my mammoth cock she let his fall out of her hands and just stared at it. I heard George mutter, What the fuck!
Crystal took hold of my huge soft dick, saying, You're fucking enormous.
I grinned and told her to get me hard. Like a good girl, she did as she was told, stroking my cock as she slipped her tongue under my balls and took them one at a time inside her mouth. My dick was rigid by this point and she took the head in the palm of her hand and gently squeezed and released several times while she kissed her way up from the base to the tip, getting all 12 inches nice and wet with her saliva. Then she took me inside her warm mouth, opening as wide as she could to get me all in.
I stepped back from her and she looked up at me, begging me, I want it!
I grinned at George, lay back on the bed and said, Come and get it then baby.
She jumped on top and started sucking my cock like she was trying to find water in the fucking desert. Dirty bitch.
I called across to George and told him to get fucking her. He got on the bed but he'd flopped off. I smiled and said, You gave me the impression you were a bit of a stud!
He grabbed his cock and started wanking as fast as he could, desperately trying to get hard again. I laughed and said, I tell you what mate, we'll give you a bit of show – see if it turns you on.
And with that I threw Crystal on her back, grabbed her ankles, spread her legs wide and plunged my dick deep inside her. She screamed like a whore so I fucked her like one: pumping away hard and fast, making her massive tits jiggle like church bells. George obviously loved it to cos he got his dick back up. I laughed and threw her to him. He caught on, slammed her down on the bed, got on top and started to fuck her. I'd left her pussy wet and gaping wide and clearly wasn't having much impact. He looked gutted and actually so did she haha.
So after a bit I grabbed her legs, pulled her towards me, twisted her onto all fours and fucked her doggy style. I grabbed her hair and slapped her ass while she panted and moaned and George tried to get her to suck him off. Pretty soon I'd got her squirting all up my chest so I pulled her round and got her to lick it off.
Getting his confidence back a bit, George pulled her back on top of him, sat her on his dick and started bouncing her up and down. He still wasn't having much impact so she took over and started grinding herself down on his cock while he played with her tits. I kneeled opposite her, just teasing her by stroking my cock. She looked at me, begging again, Seany I want your dick inside me!
I stood up and teased her some more, slapping it against her face and asking her why she wanted it.
It's fucking huge, she shouted.
Best dick ever? I asked.
Best dick ever, she agreed.
I laughed and pushed her back onto George's chest and got on top. I slapped my cock against her half-filled pussy and laughed, I think there's room for one more don't you!
Then I pushed my cock inside her. She already had George inside her so we stretched her to the maximum haha. I started fucking her really slow and she was loving it. I could feel George's dick against mine and it felt fucking tiny as my twelve incher rubbed up against his inside her pussy. She was crammed full of cock and screaming her head off, so I reached between my legs, found George's balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. I felt his body quiver and his little cock pulse against mine as he gave out a little moan and shot his load inside her.
He quickly flopped off insider her and as I was still screwing her like a machine his shrivelled dick slipped out of her pussy. I picked her up and stood over him, bouncing her up and down on my big dick and making her scream even louder. Her pussy felt so good sliding tight and wet up and down the full length of my cock. Now and again as I was withdrawing, she clenched her pussy round the head of my dick and felt it throb with ecstasy – she really knew how to please a guy. She squirted again and I let her fall onto the bed on top of him, covered in sweat and pussy juice. She looked at me, her mouth gaping open and I just wanted to fuck her brains out until she was barely conscious so I said, Thought I'd let you get your breath back babe.
Still rock hard, I went over to her table and downed the rest of my drink. When I turned back, George had got on his jockstrap and was about to get the rest of his clothes on. I laughed and asked him what the fuck her was doing. He looked pale and said, Just leaving you to it mate.
I said, What about our forfeit?
Oh I was only joking about that, mate.
I laughed, No, you wasn't!
Then I called across to Crystal, Hey gorgeous, any ideas for a forfeit for little Georgy?
She came and whispered in my ear, then went to the kitchen. I told George to get on the bed on all fours and got my phone out to film. She came back with a kingsize Mars bar, saying, Sorry it's a bit cold – it's been in the fridge.
George looked really nervous and murmured, What's she gonna do?
I couldn't stop laughing, Mate she's gonna put it up your ass!
He looked horrified but she was giggling as she unwrapped it, I've always wanted to fuck a guy with a Mars bar.
She pushed it against his ass but it wouldn't go in, so she put it against his lips and said, It's too cold and hard, go on, suck it a bit.
He licked and sucked it like it was a black cock, then she took it out of his mouth, pressed it against his ass again and slid it right inside haha. He made a hilarious 'Ugh' kind of sound as he felt it inside him, and she sat behind him, sliding it in and out as I filmed it on my camera. He looked red-faced with humiliation. After a while it was too melty and sticky to fuck him with so she took it out and I made him eat it.
But that's been in my ass!
Exactly mate, that's what makes it so funny!
She'd got some handcuffs so I strapped his wrists behind his back and told him it was time for him to walk home.
He looked gutted, You can't send me home like this.
I looked him up and down in just his jockstrap: the best looking lad on the team, toned to perfection, but with his face and ass cheeks covered in melted Mars bar. I laughed and said, Yeah I think that's exactly how you should be sent home.
So off he went and I spent another two hours fucking Crystal like a wild animal until she collapsed on the bed and I squirted my load all over her.
I'm properly back at the height of my powers. So next it's time to have a bit of revenge on Tom, Alex and Rob!

monstarmaster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good installment, lauren. It's great that you are back and continuing the story...btw... Sean might beat Tom and Rob, but Alex will show him who is the "king". Sean will be no match for him ;-).

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Fucking amazing night mate!
We were all going out cos it was Tom's last night with the team. He's off home to Canada so the whole team got together to celebrate. As soon as we arrived, we stripped him naked and gave him his outfit for the evening: a pair of silk boxers in the design of the Canadian flag haha. Then we set him a task: we gave him a bottle of maple syrup and told him he had to get a girl to lick some off his chest in each bar we went into. Or there'd be a forfeit. Funnily enough when he walked into a bar in just his boxers there were plenty of girls ready to lick his chest. We were virtually beating them off with a stick haha.
We drank loads and had a proper laugh and by the end of the night me, Tom, Rob and Alex had pulled the four hottest girls in the club. So we piled into a taxi and headed back to their hotel. After more drinks the girls sat us down on the bed and said they were gonna strip us one by one! They went over to Tom who still only had his Canada boxers on and pulled him to his feet saying, You first – you're easiest.
As he got up, Rob chipped in, How about a few challenges lads?
Although this is what I'd been waiting for so I could get a bit of revenge, I pretended not to be very keen. Tom laughed and asked what he was thinking. Tom said, How about whoever the girls think is the best fucker chooses a forfeit for the others?
Alex grinned, feeling and cocky and said, Yeah, I'm up for that!
And then Rob said, glancing at me, And a special one for Tom, how about whoever's got the smallest cock when the girls strip us off as to suck off whoever has the biggest one?
Alex looked at me and burst out laughing. Rob looked at me, knowing I couldn't back out from a challenge with the lads but still thinking I had a little cock. Tom was grinning as I said, Do we have to do that?
Rob put his arm round my shoulder and laughed, You can't start backing out of challenges just cos you're no longer the best!
I agreed, laughing inside but pretending to be a bit pissed off. The girls were giggling and saying we were crazy, then they kissed Tom all over before pulling down his boxers. They were pretty much overjoyed at the sight of his massive cock jerking to attention – and you could tell Alex liked the sight as well haha.
Then they pulled Alex to his feet. He slapped me and Rob on the shoulders and said, Looks like the girls have guess and we're doing this in size order!
They kissed him and stripped him naked, then stroked his cock. He flexed his muscles and grinned as they pointed out he was almost as big as Tom. Then they did the same to Rob. Alex made a joke to the girls about Rob not being up to the same standard. Rob pointed out his was still thicker than Alex's which made the girls giggle but Alex flicked Rob cock's with his finger and said, Yeah but an incher shorter!
Tom put his arms round their shoulders and said, Lads can we agree that for the sake of argument when taking in length and girth, your both the same size?
They looked at each other then laughed and shook hands. The girls giggled some more then came to the bed to get me. Rob, Tom and Alex were laughing away as the girls pulled my shirt off and started kissing me. Tom grinned and called over, Mate having you suck me off is gonna be the best leaving present ever!
Rob and Alex grabbed their phones from their clothes and shouted, Definitely a video for sharing with the team! It's gotta be a proper blow job though: plenty of licking and kissing before some good sucking and deepthroating!!
At that moments then girls pulled my jeans and boxers in one movement, revealing my massive cock. The girls screamed and the lads jaws dropped. All Rob could manage was, But... but...
I grinned, got my dick rock hard with one stroke, and walked towards Rob and Alex, Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you my cock grew back. What was it you said again: smallest sucks the biggest? On your knees then boys.
They looked horrified but did as they were told. Tom was happily laughing away and getting his phone out. And then after all the piss-taking, pranking and humiliations of the last month, I got to look down and watch Rob and Alex start licking and kissing my twelve incher. Rob was going, This is fucking disgusting!
But the girls were loving it and started shouting, Suck it!
Rob looked absolutely gutted and started trying to get his mouth round the end of my cock. I grinned across to the girls and said, What do you reckon – length and girth – perfect combination?
They screamed with delight and I could tell they were desperate to have a go haha. Wanting some pussy pretty soon, I pulled my dick out of Rob's mouth and slapped it against his face, then pushed it down Alex's throat, giving Tom and his camera a big thumbs up! Tom was wanking away while recording – dirty bastard haha. But when I looked down Rob and Alex had totally flopped off. I walked over to the girls, grabbed the nearest two and said, Let's get fucking.
Then I threw them down on the bed and stared fucking their brains out. Tom did the same while Rob and Alex stood their trying to get their dicks back up. After about five minutes they were back in the game.
We spent two hours swapping between these four girls. It was just a big fucking orgy of cock, pussy, and muscle. All four of us got the sluts squirting and the room was drenched. Of course, I say two hours but Tom was finished in about 45 minutes which was hilarious and pretty much ruled him out of best fucker! I spent the time giving the girls all my best moves and showing off to Tom and Rob as the bitches screamed and moaned and came. In the last twenty minutes it was just me and Alex. He was desperate to win and I was desperate that he wouldn't. He had this girl on all fours and was pumping away making her shout. He grinned at me and said, I got plenty of fuel left mate – you might have the biggest dick again but I can pound a bitch better than anyone!
I laughed, went over to the girl he was fucking, kissed her and said, How about twelve inches babe?
Then I pulled her round by her hips, knocking his cock out of her pussy, plunged all the way inside her, stretching her fucking pussy like no-one else had before, and jackhammered the fuck out of her. She squirted three times and then I threw her exhausted on the bed and did the same to the other three, on after the other, taking them off Alex and showing them what it was like to get fucked by a real man. With the last girl I took off him, he was knelt on the bed, looking gutted cos the other girls were too exhausted to fuck anymore, so as I rammed my cock inside the last bitch leant forward grabbed his balls in my hand and gave him a little squeeze. He convulsed and came over the bed, then leant back on his legs looking gutted while I laughed and carried on fucking!
We didn’t even bother asking the girls opinion – it was pretty obvious I'd won. When I'd finished the last one I was still rock hard and Tom, Rob and Alex were just looking at me in awe. Mixed with a bit of resentment hahaha.
And their forfeit?
I got them to stand together naked, Rob at the front, Tom in the middle, and Alex bringing up the rear haha. Then I tied their ankles together with the girls tights so they could only take really little steps, then told then they could walk home. Rob's cock looked like a shrivelled prune and Alex was having trouble not getting a hardon on with his cock jammed up against Tom's big ass. Off they went down the street, trying to move as quickly as possible while passers by pointed, laughed and took photos.
Best night in ages!!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for all the likes and feedback people have given me recently! It's a real encouragement to keep writing. As always, if there's anything special you want me to try to incorporate in the story, just send me a quick private message and I'll do my best.
Hope you like the next part x

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Alright mate! I fucked a right dirty bitch last night. Posh girl from the gym: long blonde hair, firm tits and a nice ass. I saw her watching me doing weights so got her number and took her out.
We got back to her apartment and it was an amazing place. It must have cost a bomb! I looked around me and thought... I wanna fuck you in every room of this place haha.
We started kissing and she was tearing my clothes off. She got me down to my boxers and she gasped slightly when she saw my massive bulge. I unbuttoned her dress and she was naked underneath – such a turn on. Her sexy pink nipples needed kissing and her tight shaven pussy was ready for a damn good fuck.
She smiled when she saw how impressed I was so I pulled down my calvin kleins to impress her back! She pushed me onto her bed, then pulled a pair of handcuffs from her bedside drawer and cuffed me to the bed. She sat back on my legs and gave me a filthy look, then ran her hands over her tits, squeezing her nipples, then down over her flat stomach and ran one hand between her legs. My dick went rock hard. She put her other hand between her legs and spread her thighs a little so I could see her wet little pussy. She looked so eager to fuck so I flexed my biceps against the cuffs and she slid two fingers inside herself. It was fucking amazing and total agony watching her finger herself and not be able to get her in my arms.
Suddenly she grinned and said, Wait – whipped cream!
Then jumped off the bed and I watched her juicy little ass bounce as she ran to the kitchen. She came back with a can of whipped cream and climbed onto the bed. Grinning again she squirted a little on my nipples. I breathed in sharply as the cold cream blasted against my skin and she giggled, then leant in and slowly licked it away with her warm tongue. I feel her body pressing against my throbbing cock and I could tell she like the feel of its size and heft against her. She sprayed more cream over my abs and kissed it off. By now my dick was tapping against her lovely tits and she held them together and slowly wanked me with them.
She propped herself up on her elbows and eagerly inspected my cock. I just watched her with a smile as she took in the length and girth with her greedy slutty eyes. She moved her face closer, whispered, You're huge!
Then squirted cream from the base to the tip and licked it off in one slow movement, gathering the white cream from my pulsing dick into her mouth then closing it around the head so I could feel the cold sugary thickness dissolve in her mouth before she gripped the shaft and sucked hard. I nearly exploded at that point. I felt my body quiver but managed to control myself. And then she gave me the most amazing blow job ever – running her hand up and down my dick gently but swiftly whilst she sucked on my balls, kissed my cock, whipped her tongue across the head, and took me in her hot whore mouth, then taking me down the back of her throat. I watched in wonder as inch by inched my thick beast disappeared down her throat. I felt the sides of her throat pushing and contracting around my dick as her lips closed around me and took in the last inch.
Then she playfully squeezed my balls and swallowed. I fucking erupted with a loud moan. I could feel the cum pumping from my balls into her throat as she withdrew my cock. Then she climbed up the bed, her mouth full of my thick jizz, and while she stroked my softening dick, she slowly kissed me. My cum slipped into my mouth and she licked it out again, gripping my cock harder as she did so.
Then she was back down my body, running her tongue over my balls before sliding it between my legs and tickling my asshole. I felt my dick hardening against as she pressed the tip of her tongue against me and then suddenly inside me, making me tingle with sensitivity and surprise, and making my dick as hard as an iron bar.
We'd hardly said a word so far but then she sat back on her knees and said, Fuck me.
I realised the time for teasing was over so I flexed my biceps as hard as I could. Her mouth opened in arousal and the site of my huge arms, so I winked at her gave one of my biceps a kiss, and then snapped the handcuffs off like twigs. I lunged forward, threw her back, kissed her deeply, and ran one hand down her smooth warm skin and opened her legs.
You reckon you can handle me? I whispered.
In response she ran her fingers through my hair then scraped her nails down my back.
Turned on my the slight pain, I thrust my hips forward and rammed all 12 inches straight into her cunt. She was nice and tight and she gasped as my dick rammed into the wet softness of her pussy. Then I jackhammered her like an animal, making her scream with ecstasy as my sword thrust in and out, each time harder and faster.
Then she was on her knees, then rolled onto her back with her legs in the air, then on top of me bouncing up and down, then spun around and pulled back while I gripped her tits and pounded away. He screams were fucking ricocheting off the walls and she squirted all over the place. Then I remembered the rest of the apartment so I lifted her up and shook her like a ragdoll up and down on my cock as I walked into the next room. I fucked her over her dining table, pounded her on her couch as she gripped the material tight between her hands, then sat her on the kitchen counter as I smashed away at her filthy cunt, then pushed her face down on the hallway floor, entered her from behind and rammed away like a bull so the neighbours downstairs could hear her screams of pleasure, then took her in the bathroom, pulled her into the shower and drove my powerful dick in and out of her while the cool water burst against our hot sweating bodies.
Finally I threw her back on the bed and buried my face in her cunt, feeling her wet and hot and eager against my lips. I slid my tongue inside her and pressed it against the point that drove her wild. My tongue swiped and flicked inside her cunt and suddenly she let out an ear-splitting howl of joy and her body gave up: her juices squirted out of her like a fountain, bathing my face in their sticky sweetness as her body went limp, totally exhausted and out-fucked. With my face and body dripping with pussy and sweat, I stood up on the bed, gripped my kingsize dick and jerked myself off over her, a second load of cum for the night splattering over her gorgeous body and face like fucking sex diamonds as she gazed up at me knowing she was a lucky bitch and that she'd had the best fuck of her life.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Alright mate – what have you been up to?
I completely smashed four horny milfs last night!
We had a rugby match in the day and some of the newbies were playing for the first time so their parents turned up to watch. And four of the new lads had the hottest mums ever! Clearly single and dressing to impress haha. I think the lads were a bit embarrassed cos loads of comments were made in the changing rooms at half time.
At the end of the match I heard these milfs arranging to meet that night – and I started making plans to join them. We were in the showers and one of these newbies Aaaron was staring at my big dick. Like his three mates, he's got a pretty small cock haha – they're probably lucky if they reach six inches! I pretended not to realise and soaped it up so he could get a good eyeful, enjoying the idea that he'd be thinking I was twice as big as him. Then I looked at him and he apologised but I laughed and said it was fine – all the time thinking, I'm gonna be sticking this beast in your momma tonight hahaha.
Whilst we were changing I made sure this lads watch went missing. He was high on the adrenalin of his first match so he didn't even notice. I popped it in my pocket, planning to take it round to his mum's house that night.
When I arrived at her house at 8pm I was dressed pretty smart but not too formal. I knocked on the door and asked to see Aaron. She pointed out he was living with mates at uni. I apologised and explained I was the captain of the rugby team and how I'd found his watch but this was the only address we had for him. She thought it was really sweet of me to bring it round and invited me in for a drink.
I got inside and the other three milfs were there all looking fucking sexy, drinking wine and playing cards. I introduced myself and I could tell they were slyly checking me out – filthy bitches. I spoke mostly to Aarons mum until the other three made deliberate attempts to get me talking. I acted nice and innocent which they seemed to love! After a while they offered to deal me into their card game, saying they were playing poker. I lied and said I was rubbish at card and explained I didn't have my wallet with me. The milf with the biggest tits grinned and said, Well we don't have to play for money.
I pretended not to understand and asked what she meant. She replied, Strip poker.
I laughed, acted a bit unsure, but agreed! I deliberately lost the first three hands, losing my shoes, then my belt and then my shirt. When I unbuttoned my shirt I pretended to be a bit embarrassed but you could tell they were gagging for it. One of the milfs smiled and said, Give us a flex then Sean.
I looked a bit uncertain so they didn’t think I was too eager, then I curled my arms, flexed my large biceps and stood there grinning. The four of the clapped excitedly and one said, Oh my a lot of gym sessions have gone into that body!
So I grinned and gave one bicep a kiss which made them all giggle like schoolgirls. Then sat back down to continue the game. I made sure I played better in the next two hands and got two of them out of their tops. Then I lost the next round and lost my jeans. I'd put on some really tight white calvin klein briefs that really showed off the thick long outline of my meat. And when I dropped my jeans I saw their eyes nearly pop out – they clearly hadn’t been fucked for ages and were already getting really horny.
I played a bit better for the next four hands, getting the two that still had all their clothes to get their tops off and getting the other two down to their underwear. Then I made sure I lost the next round – I strung it out for ages to really build the tension and the one with the massive tits was just staring eagerly at the bulge in my briefs the whole time. When they realised I'd lost, I saw them glance at each with excitement. I stood up and acted nervous, Do I really have to get naked?
They laughed and Aaron's mum said, They're the rules!
I laughed, looked shyly at my feet, hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my calvins and slowly moved them down a little. Then looked up, still acting nervous and said, Man this is so embarrassing!
This acting nervous was all a massive tease and it totally worked on them! Their fucking tongues were virtually hanging out and they were desperate to see my cock. So I grinned, pulled my calvins round my ankles and then straightened up showing off my big floppy dick. As a did so, I got the enjoyment of four milfs murmuring a mix of, Jesus, Wow, Holy Shit and Get a load of that! Hahaha.
I went to pull my briefs back up as if I was still a bit shy and they asked what I was doing. One of them pointed to my pile of clothes and said, They join the others for now.
I acted nervous again but tossed them into the pile saying, But thats the end of the game right – I wanna keep playing but theres nothing else I can show you!
They smiled and dealt out another hand. When it came to the bet, I said, Well what else is there..?