Emails from a rugby lad...

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey there, I've decided to bring this story to a close as I want to try a new one and see how that goes. I've really enjoyed writing it and have been grateful for all the positive feedback and ideas that people have given. So I'm going to try to end with five chapters over the next five days - a big party blow-out as all the rugby lads go on holiday together.
I can't decide whether the main character Sean should end the story on a high and at the peak of his powers or whether he should be left embarrassed.
I thought I'd give you readers the option as you've all been so brilliant with your kind comments to me! Let me know whether you'd like to see Sean victorious or embarrassed and I'll go with what the majority want.
Thanks again for supporting the story and I hope you enjoy the final chapters! x

Reactions: B_er

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey dude, have you heard Dan's news? He's been scouted by one of the national sides and is off to play rugby full-time. I'm mad fucking jealous but fair play he's a brilliant rugby player. I'll actually miss him! He was such a good laugh. It all happened so quickly and he's off!
The only downside is he's missing our final uni rugby tour which started today. We filled his place with a lad from the B team called Jerome, seems pretty sound but a bit cocky (he's already been brought down a peg or two haha). Anyway it's gonna be a great weeks, lots of drinking and shagging challenges and me at the end crowned shagging king for a third consecutive year haha!
Rob went through the rules while we sat in the airport departure lounge – he even had it photocopied and laminated hahaha – that's how seriously we take things!
20 points for every girl you fuck. Double up if it's a threesome, or triple up if its a foursome haha. An extra 10 points if you get it up her arse, extra 5 points if you come on her face, and extra 20 points if you point out a group of four mates and manage to shag them all during the week haha. This year there's a great twist that I can't wait to use to my advantage! If you fuck a girl that one of the other lads has already had and manage to get a video of her saying you're better than he is while your shagging her, you steal the points he original got from fucking her hahaha.
I got off to a great start before we even arrived in Magaluf. We were all on board the plane and the air hostess was fucking hot so I chatted her up straight away. Once the safety light was off I was on my feet, making for the toilet but hoping to chat up this girl on the way. She was standing at the back so I worked the old Seany magic and she pulled the curtain across the aisle and started kissing me. I wasn’t sure how far I'd get but then her hand reached down and squeezed my cock and I knew I was gonna get a fuck out of it. Her eyes lit up as she grabbed hold of my raging hardon. I grinned back at her and she whispered, Are you already a member of the mile high club?
No Ma'am, I said with a grin, and seconds later we're in the toilet cubicle – my shorts and my boxers are round my ankles and she's cramming my cock in her mouth hahaha. She went at it like a whore for a few minutes, then smiled up at me and stroked the beast. I pulled off my t-shirt and flexed my muscles which I knew would make her even wetter, then picked her up, bent her over and fucked her like an animal. I looked in the mirror as I slammed my huge dick in and out of her tight wet pussy and gave myself a wink – Seany, I thought, this is gonna be an amazing week. I was working away and she was proper filthy so I leaned forward, kissed her and said, You gonna see if you can fit me up your arse? She giggled so I didn’t wait for a reply, just massage her tight little hole with two fingers and then eased myself inside, putting my fingers in her pussy as I grinded away. I had my hand clamped over her mouth so we didn’t make too much noise but they still must have heard it in the aisles when she came haha.
As I returned to my seat, I leaned over to over, patted him on the shoulder and said, Strike me up for thirty points. His mouth dropped open in disbelief but then he started laughing, Seany my man – you're on a mission!
When we got to Magaluf we messed around a bit just checking out the hotel and stuff then headed out to the main strip to find a decent bar and down some pints. Sitting around I realised what a great bunch of lads I was with and how fun the week was gonna be. We played a few drinking games and Alex disappeared for a bit to throw up hahahaha. But he came back and started drinking again so fair play. We all started talking about the week's challenge and suddenly this Jerome piped up that he was sure he was gonna be top shagger. Everyone knew that without Dan around it was between me, Alex, Rob, and maybe George so we all started laughing. Then he told us he had a secret weapon. We all laughed and asked what it was. He grinned and said, My cock – bigger than all the rest!
We all looked at each other and started laughing. Jerome carried on bragging, You don't believe me then – I bet you I'm bigger than all of you!
Everyone was waiting for me to say something, so I grinned and said, Yeah what kind bet?
He grinned back and said, Any foreit you fucking like.
I sized him up. He was obviously pretty confident and black lads are usually well hung but I thought why not – reached over, shook his hand and said, Come on then mate – how big?
He smiled smugly, downed his pint, grabbed his cock through his shorts and said, Nine inches.
Everyone was silent. I played along for a bit and said, Wow...
He carried on smiling as I got up, walked over to his and flopped by massive cock out of shorts right in his face and said, Twelve!
He fell back off his chair and landed on the floor and we all pissed ourselves laughing. I got it back in my shorts, took Jerome by the arm and said, Come on then lad – forfeit time.
What you gonna do?
I crossed the road with him, pulled the laces out of his trainers, and tied his wrists to a signpost so he was facing away from us and everyone on the pavement.
You can stay there for an hour!
Everyone was laughing.
You can't leave me like this, you wanker!
I grinned, You're right there mate!
A few people had slowed down as they passed us to have a look what was going on. One was a fairly hot blonde so I asked her if she had a lipstick I could borrow. She handed one over, so I wrote on his back: SLAP ME!
Then I pulled down the back of his shorts to expose his arse to the street and returned to the lads to carry on drinking. It was hilarious knocking back beers and watching random passers by coming up to Jerome and slapping his arse haha.
When the hour was up we untied him and bought him a pint. He was a bit quiet for a bit but you could tell he was pissed off and wanted to prove himself. Suddenly he blurted out, Well I'll still be top shagger.
I laughed and said, You wanna bet!
He realised he was punching above his weight but blurted out, Yeah – I'll easily beat you and then you can suck my cock!
We all burst out laughing and I said, Is that the forfeit then?
He looked horrified then tried to cover it up, Yeah okay – loser has to suck the winners cock for five minutes.
I was looking forward to this haha so I added, Are we throwing in a cumshot too?
He knew he was out of his depth but refused to back down, No problem mate – bring it on!
Everyone was in hysterics as he put his hand out for me to shake. His arm was already shaking with nerves. So I looked around the lads, gripped his hand firmly and gave him a wink as I shook his hand. Then I added, In fact I'll suck off anyone who gets more points than me.
Everyone laughed and Jerome looked terrified at my confidence haha. Rob laughed and said, Yeah Seany I'm taking you on your word!
We all laughed and I pointed out I was already well ahead before we even landed.
Jerome almost cried out, What?
And Robbed pointed out I'd bagged thirty points on the plane. We all laughed some more and got more drinks in...

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
That night, Rob and I both pulled. I was a bit gutted cos I nearly managed to bag mine's mate as well but she went off with George. As we left, most of the lads were still without a shag and were looking round the club desperately haha.
We got back to room we were sharing and stripped down to our boxers. The girls could believe their luck. I was a bit jealous to see that Rob had clearly been hitting the gym loads before tour – his body was totally ripped. I had a bottle of tequila and we passed it round whilst kissing and undressing the girls we'd pulled. I looked over at Rob and his girl was totally wild, kissing him all over, moving her hands over his chest and sliding down his body. She ran her fingers over his boxers – the material was stretching like mad with his hard on haha. She gripped his muscly thighs then planted a single light kiss on the front of his white calvin kleins, leaving her lipstick mark. Then she pulled them down and started to devour his cock. Mine was slower and wanted me to lick her out. I got down there and made her wet but I still had my boxers on and wanted to fuck her. Rob had already got his cock inside his and she was screaming away. He looked over and shouted, Only 10 points behind now!
I raised my hand, flicked him the finger and called back, I'll get there in a minute.
Pretty soon I was fucking away too and both girls were making a proper noise, although Rob's was guttingly much louder. He rolled his on her back and cheekily asked, Can I try the backdoor?
She laughed and I watched as his eased that thick 8 incher deep into her arse.
No to be outdone I kissed mine passionately, got her on all fours for some doggy then started stroking two fingers against her arsehole. I pulled out from her cunt and started stroking the throbbing head of my dick against her hole, ready for an extra 10 points when the bitch said, No wait, too big!
What?
Not my arse – your cock's far too big.
Rob burst out laughing as he was still deep inside his bird.
Seriously? I asked.
Yeah, keep it in my pussy.
I sighed and went to slide myself back inside only to realise I'd flopped off. Rob had another laugh and shouted across, Having trouble Seany?
I buried my face in her pussy and licked her out a bit to keep her horny while I wanked my dick back to life, then carried on fucking her.
Rob was obviously bored with his now and called across, Are we swapping over for another 20?
I laughed and picked mine up and gave her to Rob, taking his off his hands. The fucking started again and I was determined to get her screaming as loud as she did for him. I got her legs over my shoulders, grabbed her firm tits, and grinded away like a machine. Damn she was responsive hahaha! Rob was jackhammering mine so I lay back, sat mine I my cock, pulled her back so I could keep gripping her tits, arched my legs and hammered away myself, strumming on her wet pussy and making her squirt.
Suddenly I heard Rob moan loudly and cum, quickly pulling out his cock so he could squirt all over her face. He sat back on his knees, watched me fucking his original girl, and called over, 55 points Seany – I'm catching you up already!
Suddenly inspired, I pushed mine into doggy again, slid my dick up her arse without asking, guessing that if she'd take Rob's thick one she'd take mine haha, then grabbed my phone and started videoing.
Rob knew what was coming and looked gutted. I pulled out of her arse and eased it back into her pussy, then jackhammered like mad, bringing her back to the brink, then I suddenly stopped, pulling my cock out until only the tip was resting on the lips of her pussy. She looked at me full of desperate horny desire and said,
Baby you're the best! So who's better – me or Rob?
And slowly I fed those twelve inches back inside her tight cunt, making her moan like a slut and getting the desired reply,
Oh you are – you're the best!
I grinned, Thanks babe! Then finished off, jackhammering her to orgasm, then pulling out and shooting my load over her face.
I got off the bed and walked over to Rob, my dick still rock hard and dribbling cum.
So mate, I guess you lose thirty points! That puts you on twenty-five and me on, um..., wait a minute, you know my maths isn't great... one hundred and five?
He was staring at my softening dick, aware how many points my big fella had cost him. He looked up at me, called me a cunt, then we looked at the two naked girls lying exhausted and covered in cum in our room, and then burst out laughing.
We both agreed the holiday was off to a fantastic fucking start!!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Tour Day 2 has been great!
Every year we have different dressing up days and today was speedos at the beach. I must admit I looked pretty fucking fantastic. I'd bought a white pair with a single lipstick kiss on the waist – they looked nice and cheeky haha. I put them on and seriously everything was on show – you could see the curve of my big balls and then the full girth of my cock and the outline of my large bellend pressing through the material! I knew it'd get me plenty of pussy haha.
When I got to the beach, the lads all looked at my bulge. Some looked straight at their own and looked gutted, some stared in wonder haha, and Rob shouted, For fuck sake – put it away!
Jerome looked at me with a bit of jealousy but to be fair he was getting plenty of attention. I thought he looked a twat in his leopard skin speedo but the girls seemed to appreciate it!
Rob was looking pretty got and and he knew it. he'd been working out so much and he was filling his speedos in an impressive way. I could see Alex keep having a good look at him when he thought no one would notice! Some of the lads didn't look great – especially the guys like Jay, Steve and Max who seriously looked like they didn't even have cocks hahaha.
By the time I got there, George was already with two girls the fast-moving bastard – oiling each other up with sun lotion. He was clearly packing in a pair of red Baywatch style speedos and his girls were loving his model looks. I was surprised to see that Aaron had got a girl despite looking like he'd just got a little worm down his trunks. The two of them were standing by the shore and she was slowly running her fingers over his body. Suddenly she kissed him on the lips and ran into the sea to swim. He looked as us real cocky, flexed his right arm and pumped his fist, then dived in the water after them. We could see them messing around in the water together and we were all a bit jealous he'd been the first to actually pull. Then suddenly this girls comes swimming out of the water, holding his trunks in her hands! She turned to her mates and said, Right – pay up!
As she tossed his trunks to our feet the girls all gave her a ten euro note each. It was great to see that the girls in this place had a few challenges going on to hahaha. After a bit, realising he had no choice, Aaron emerged from the sea – not exactly looking like Daniel Craig hahaha – with his hands covering his little dick. But by now we'd all got his trunk and were chucking them to each other while he stood in between us looking totally embarrassed. Eventually someone threw them to him. Instinctively he reached up to catch them and in doing so showed off what little he had downstairs. A 6 incher looks fucking tiny when it's soft and had been in the sea for a hile haha. The whole beach was laughing as he struggled back into his speedos and pretended not to be that bothered.
We played a bit of beach rugby for a laugh and as a good excuse to show off in front of the girls. Then we lay around on the beach and chatted different girls up. George got up with a massive bones pushing through his speedos and headed back to the hotel with a big grin on his face. I knew I needed to get to work and fifteen minutes later I was swimming round to a secluded little cove with a hot Swedish girl. Soon after that, her bikini was off, my trunks were round my ankles and we were on all fours pumping away haha. Her body was fucking amazing and it was great shagging outside with the sun beating down on us. An easy twenty points haha.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
After lunch, when Rob went round with his little black book totting up our scores so far, we went back to the beach and this time I clocked two gorgeous little Spaniards. They didn't seem to know much English but I think they knew 'huge' and 'cock' hahaha. They took me back to their hotel room and there was very little talking but a lot of noise. As soon as the door was closed they'd pulled my speedos down and were fighting over my dick. I led them to the bed and lay down, then put my hands behind my head and watched them taking it turns sucking my balls, or licking and kissing the shaft, or sucking on the head. It was heaven! Every now and again while one was taking it in her mouth, I'd push down the back of her head to give her a real throatfull and make her choke and dribble.
After a while I signalled to one of them to get on board. As her mate lay next to me running her hands over my muscles, she crouched over my cock. Her arse was fucking plump and lovely and as she bent forward and lowered herself I watch my throbbing head press against the pink fold of her pussy then slowly push inside, inch by inch making her moan. She loved it and in seconds was raising and lowering herself, treating me like a dildo haha.
I pulled her mate over my mouth and started licking her out, then spun her round so I could lick her from behind and also run my tongue between her sweet arse cheeks. Then it was her time for a good fuck so I got her on her back and ploughed into her, kissing her mate and eventually getting her mate to kiss her too! My body was so pumped and I caught sight of myself in the mirror and flexed my biceps – my muscles were dripping with sweat and sun lotion and I looked a fucking beast – no wonder these chicks were having so much fun haha.
I pulled out and shoved my pussy wet dick into her mates mouth so she could have a taste then picked her up and fucked her midair, bouncing her up and down on my schlong while her mate sucked my balls. Then they swapped over. They seemed to have so much energy so I gave them all I had. At one point I was on top of one, fucking away with as much force as I could when her mate jumped on top of my back. She gripped my biceps and was giggling like a maniac so I just keep fucking her mate. After a while I pulled out to get my breath back for a few seconds and she slipped down my body onto the bed, kissing down my neck, then my spine to the base, until she was sliding her tongue inside my arsehole. Enjoying it, I grabbed her mate and pulled her head down to suck me off.
Not wanting to come yet, I got up from my arse licker, put her flat on her back on the bed, stood up, pulled her to me and pumped her cunt as hard as I could. She was screaming when her mate wasn’t kissing her and suddenly she squirted all up my abs so I grabbed her mate and got her licking it up before I got her in the same position. Pretty soon I'd been fucking so hard for so long that I had to come. My body had been working like a pneumatic drill and there pussys were well and truly stretched out of shape for whichever poor needle dick fucker got them next haha. I held them gently by their hair in my left hand, then pumped with my right and shed my thick payload all over their tanned sexy faces.
We went out clubbing in the evening and George and me were full of stories of our threesomes, boasting away and getting the others jealous! George spoke like he's a fucking god in bed though which made me laugh and when I saw one of his birds I decided to take him down a peg or two.
After a few drinks and a bit of Seany magic, I got her back to mine. While I fixed her a drink, I set my phone up to film the action haha.
He was a lucky bastard because she did have an amazing body. Peeling her clothes off was like unwrapping a Christmas present – but a Christmas present your gonna fuck the brains out of then give away hahaha. While we were making out, she brought up that she'd seen me on the beach. I acted like I hadn't worked it out until now and said, No way – didn't you go off with one of my mates?
She giggled and said yes then brought up my speedos haha. By this time my jeans were off and she was stroking my dick through the red boxers I was wearing. I watched her hand running over the hard muscles of my thighs then over the fierce bulging curve of my package. I grinned at her and said, So I've gotta ask haven’t I – has my mate got a big cock?
As I spoke I pulled down the waistband and let the beast spring out of my boxers and slap against my abs with a loud thud. Her eyes light up and she started to devour it with her mouth. In between gagging and giggling she told me I was much much bigger than George. Obviously I knew that already but it was good to capture it on film hahaha.
I was feeling madly horny so I didn’t bother much with foreplay – just got her on her back and fucked her like crazy.
She had a really dirty mouth haha, shouting – Gimme that huge cock – fuck me with it harder!
Haha shit like that, all the time.
I teased her fucking her hard and asking, You like that? You like twelve inches inside your tight little pussy? You want the best I've got?
All the time pounding away until she came and I pulled out and spunked all over her face. We lay back on the bed exhausted and she had a massive grin on her face. Calmly I leant across my arm round her and said, Any good then?
She could barely breath but she managed to gasp, Amazing! Love your body!
I kneeled up over and flexed my muscles for her giving her a good look at what she'd won this evening haha. Then I went for the bullet that would do for George.
You know I've gotta ask this babe cos lads are competitive – I'm better than my mate yeah?
She grinned and gave my huge flopping cock a squeeze and said, Nearly! Your amazing but seriously he's like a fucking god in bed.
I was gutted.
I didn't know what to say. How could he be better that me – I've seen his cock and I've got about four inches on him?! Worse - she could tell by the look on my face I was gutted. I imagined him ploughing into her like a fucking cowboy as she screamed away even louder and dirtier than she did for me. I hardened at the idea so we had a shower and I fucked her some more but this time I didn't ask for her expert review. As she went out the room I saw my phone still recording. That was one video that wouldn’t be passed round haha. I cheered myself up remembering how I'd beaten George one before and he'd ended up getting fucked by a snickers bar! That cheered me up quite a bit before I headed to bed. I needed sleep and I realised with a grin that after fucking four girls in a day my cock really ached haha! But I was already on two hundred and fifty points so I slept quite smugly - excited for what the next day would bring.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Day 3 started with a brilliant booze cruise: big boat, tons of beer, and loads of girls with their tits out. Amazing! We had a great laugh, downing pints, pranking each other, diving into the sea, doing stupid challenges and seeing how many girls we could kiss haha. While on the boat, I spotted four totally hot girls having a laugh with each other. Thinking back to the challenge set out by Rob – I decided that these would be the group of four that I'd fuck. But instead of doing it on different nights during the holiday I'd have them all at once in Seany fivesome haha.
I was standing with the twins Matt and Charlie who had got their eyes on various girls. We'd just had a good laugh, watching as Max chatted up this girl only for Jerome to creep up behind him and pull his shorts down round his ankles. I pointed out the group of four that I'd spotted and they agreed they were fucking hot.
No chance though mate, said Matt.
I laughed and said I was still gonna give it ago. We laughed and had another point then I started making my gameplan. But as I was walking over to them this gorgeous fucking brunette turned away from the side of the boat and totally distracted me hahaha. She was stunning!
And ten minutes later she was in the boat's bathroom with me experiencing what twelve inches feels like in a tight pussy. She was nice and rough and after letting me bend her over and fuck her she suddenly pushed me back against the door, jumped into my arms and started grinding down on my cock! Pulling her hair back, I kissed her neck and said, Mmm baby you are wild!
She replied by slapping me round the face, sliding down my body, deep throating my soaking wet cock, then lying on her back and lifting her legs up to hook her ankles round my waist so I could fuck her some more. Crazy bitch!
Once I'd done I went back on deck and put a bit of groundwork in with the four hotties, just getting two of them a drink, then chatting to one for a bit. Nothing to strong at first. Then a swim and a kiss with another before getting into one of the boat challenges – a press-ups competitions (which I won – obviously haha!) so they could check out my muscles. By that time I was well in with the group. I glanced over to Matt and Charlie who were looking pretty jealous. So I gave them a cheeky wink to show whos boss!
I wanted to keep these four hotties eager so when we got off the boat I stayed with the lads hanging out on the beach but said I'd meet the girls for a drink in two hours. Rob and Alex were well impressed when I pointed out my prey haha. They didn’t think I'd convert it into a fivesome but agreed I was a proper lad for trying.
Before two hours was up I dashed back to our villa, had a quick shower, dashed on a bit of aftershave, pulled on my sexiest white calvin klein boxers, then put on a fresh t-shirt and shorts. Looking in the mirror I was definitely fuckable haha so I went off to get my four hotties.
Everything went unbelievably smoothly! They were a great laugh, real filthy, and happy to come back to the villa. They were all trainee lawyers which I thought was really sexy – love the idea of fucking a sexy solicitor up the arse haha. They were really confident and bossy which was a turn on too and I decided I'd let them take control at first, make them think they were in charge until the sex started up and then get really wild!
We had a drink in the villa. They asked how many lads were staying in the same place and stuck their heads into all the rooms. They pointed out the neatest room and suggested we mess it up. I thought this was the biggest indication of definite sex so I followed them in. It was Matt and Charlie's which was great cos I thought it would be extra funny to fuck on their beds! As we walked in, I took one of them by the waist and kissed her, then did the same for another. There was no resistance so I grabbed the third, then the fourth and kissed them real passionately.
The four of them were grinning wildly and one said, Mmm you're gonna be great entertainment.
I loved the idea of being fours girls' fucktoy haha so I grinned back and said, Whatever entertainment you want – just name it ladies.
They screamed with delight and one said, Ever done a striptease?
I laughed and said I'd done plenty. I could tell the idea really turned them on and it was a simple way to get my cock out – after which they'd be putty in my hands.
You should oil yourself up! shouted one of the girls and the others clapped with excitement.
I was well up for it so looked around for where Charlie and Matt might keep their sun lotion. Eventually I went in a bedside drawer and found some. Much to my delight, there was also a pair of handcuffs and a dildo. The girls screamed at the sight of them and I couldn’t way to rib the twins about it late in the bar and ask them who was the giver and who the receiver haha.
I took my position in the centre of the room while the girls paired up and got on to a bed each.
Lots of flexing! demanding one.
And really dirty talk! suggested another.
I grinned back, Ladies you're gonna have the time of your lives.
I peeled off my t-shirt, tossed it to one of the girls, then slowly unbuttoned my shorts. I let them fall around my ankles and then kicked them through the air onto the other bed. I stood there full of confidence in my calvin kleins and flexed my biceps. They were impressed by my muscles but it was obvious they were even more impressed by the huge bulge in my tight white boxers. I hooked my thumbs under the red waistband and looked at them sexily.
You like your lads big then, I asked.
They cheered!
I grinned back, What about fucking huge?
I pulled them down and stood there showing off my big fucking semi. I thought back to the newspapers recently and thought smugly to myself, Bieber and Bloom you have nothing on me!
I grabbed my dick and stroked it slowly as if offering it to the girls.
You wanna see it full size?
I stroked more firmly, feeling the blood pump and my cock harden and grow. Pretty soon it was standing to attention, the big head throbbing away and ready to give four girls the most pleasure they ever had.
What do you think then ladies? I call this the magic weapon. 12 inches and thick as your wrist! That's more than enough to keep four girls happy.
Then I picked up the bottle of sun lotion, held it up above my head, and squirted it down my chest. Dropping it to the floor, I started to oil up my body. I started with my calves and my thighs, flexing them to show the strength and power that a rugby lad has going for him. Then I worked up my abs, over my chest, across my shoulders and down my arms, all the time flexing and showing off, making these girls wet as anything. Lastly gave some attention to my cock, slathering it with lotion and cheekily adding that I always need a bit of lubrication to fit a beast as big as mine into where it's going.
When I'd finished, I sauntered over to them with my dick swinging away like a fucking cannon. They looked so happy. I was a little unsure about how to actually get them fucking when I remembered the handcuffs in Matt's drawer. I hooked them out and twirled them around my finger. Then I raised one eyebrow and said, Still wanna be in control?
Within second these eager sluts had got me handcuffed to Matt's bed and one of them was putting the dildo into the others girls mouths. It was incredibly hot and not thinking t as possible my cock got even harder. The one with the dildo looked at me and said, Who's in charge, baby?
I laughed, Oh you are ma'am!
And with that she started to tease my arse with this dildo, eventually sliding it in while the other three watched.
Wait, I've got an idea! one of the squealed excitedly.
She grabbed my t-shirt and made it into a blindfold. Now you won't know which one of us your fucking!
Girls you are fucking amazing!
They were totally silent and I knew they were deciding who'd go first haha. I lay there, my hands cuffed to the frame of the bed, my dick rock hard, and my whole flexed and oiled up, and called out teasingly,
Come on then girls, who's gonna have a go on my massive cock first?
Suddenly the blindfold was pulled off and I saw Charlie's face above me, Actually I won't if you don't mind Seany!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Before I could even ask what the fuck was going on, Matt was thanking the girls for pulling off the best prank ever. I was gutted. And even more gutted when Matt pulled out a camera from behind a plant on the windowsill and pointed out they'd got my striptease and dildo fun on film. I instantly flopped off in defeat.
To make matters worse, the girls didn't just leave. Matt and Charlie started stripping off and they all started fucking while I just lay there. Not only had I been totally humiliated but all those fucking points I'd hope to score were being fucked out of these girls by the twins. And Matt and Charlie were undeniably beasts in bed. Despite their cocks being half my size, they pounded away at those tight little pussies. Jealously, I watched their meaty arse pumping back and forth as they made the girls scream and cum. At one point they balanced a girl each over the bed I was cuffed to, and fucked them doggy with their screaming faces over my head. The twins paused, the girls started to kiss each other, and then they started fucking them again. At the sight of these two hotties lezzing off together my dick shot back to attention.
The twins looked at it and started laughing, No point getting a hard-on Seany - you're not gonna be using it!
When they'd finally finished fucking the four hotties, the girls started to leave so I said, Okay wankers now you can uncuff me.
Charlie laughed back – No no mate, we haven't finished yet.
Then he picked up one of these girls discarded thongs, slid it over my ankles and pulled them up me, half-packing my cock inside while my balls hung either side of the material. Then they picked up the fucking bed and started taking it out of the room with me on it. They walked onto the balcony that looked over the resort and stood the bed up against the wall so I hung there, still cuffed to frame for anyone to see, oiled up and wearing a girls pink thong.
Already a few of the lads on the beach had noticed and were pointing up at the balcony and cheering! Matt and Charlie stood either side of me showing off their little victory then Matt put my boxers over my head so I 'wouldn't get sunburn'. Twat.

The evening was a bit shitty cos I just had to put up with the lads taking them piss, and several showings of the video, with the lads particularly enjoying it when I referred to my dick as a magic weapon and the bit where I took the dildo up my arse. Those bits got replayed a lot. Far too fucking much.
However, the night brightened up when I got chatting to a girl with the biggest tits I'd ever seen at the bar. We got along well and after the failures of the day, I really wanted to slap my cock between her titties and fuck away my worries.
It turned out she actually lives in Magaluf and then invited me back to her house... and then she told me she was married... but her husband just liked to watch.
I nearly told her to fuck off, thinking the lads were pranking me again.
Thank fuck I didn't. It was an amazing night.
Her 'house' was a huge fucking mansion and her husband this 75 year old perv who she'd clearly married for money haha.
When we got back she told me to lay by the pool and have some drinks. Her husband came out to chat and he was actually quite a nice guy – although it was a bit creepy when he first suggested me and Marnie (his wife) have a swim together. I stripped back down to my calvins hoping they'd bring me more luck than earlier and I was aware that he was paying as much if not more attention to my body that to his wifes. This was even more obvious when we got out of the pool after our swim and he just devoured me with his eyes. My boxers had gone semi-see-through and he was checking out my huge thighs and obviously my bulging package. But he wasn’t shy about it and carried on watching me as I stood there with the warm water dripping off my muscular body. I even played up to it a bit, readjusting my cock inside my boxers and then putting my hands behind my head and flexing my biceps.
The old guy followed as Marnie led me into their massive posh bedroom where there was a proper four poster bed, mirrored walls, a chandelier, the lot! He sat down on this long sofa and as she and I kissed, Marnie pulled down my boxers and started stroking my cock. Then she took it in her mouth and sucked kissed and licked for fucking ages. It was heaven.
She led me over to the bed, grinned and said, You take the lead.
As I pulled her onto the bed, her husband shouted, Fuck her hard big boy!
And was then silent for the rest of the night. Weird.
But I did as I was told haha and gave her the best I'd got for three solid hours. Those four bitches from earlier didn’t know what they'd missed out on. We got in so many different positions but always me on top. She took it up the arse, was a squirter and a screamer, liked it when I squeezed her throat or pulled her hair while fucking, and was basically up for anything. And believe me, I fucking gave her everything hahah.
At one point I'd got her standing up on the bed, holding on to two of the posts while I stood behind her and hammered away. I was giving it so much force I thought the bed might break. And if the bed didn’t break she might haha. But she took it all like an eager fucking slut.
When I was nearing the end of my performance, I was ramming it inside her as hard and fast as I could and I warned her I was gonna come. She begged for it on her face. So I grabbed her by the hair, dragged her over to the sofa her husband was sitting on and shed my load all over her. I reckon all the pent up energies of not having a fivesome spurted out of my dick and my dick and I literally covered her face in cum. She screamed with delight and her husband suddenly spoke again, growling – That's my boy!
Haha such a weird situation. But fucking great to be part off.
Hopefully tomorrow will be as good – just without the bit where I'm handcuffed on a balcony for all to see wearing only a pink thong!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey mate, I didn't even going home from that couple's house before I'd started shagging again!
On the way back to apartment in the early hours I met two girls walking home. They were pretty drunk and pretty fit and pretty soon I was walking between them, an arm around each of them, flirting away. They fucking lapped it up, dirty sluts haha. They kept going on about my muscles and squeezing my arse – they were the easiest birds I've had since I got here. We stopped in the road at one point cos they wanted me to flex my biceps. The blonde one said, Your bloody huge!
So I took the opportunity and said, Wanna know a secret?
They giggled and said yeah so I added, I'm bloody huge everywhere!
They squealed delight and started giggling so I put my arms around them again and added, Seriously – I'm blessed with the biggest cock you'll ever see.
Of course the both suggested I prove it. So I said I'd get it out back at their apartment.
Twenty minutes later, I've got one on her back, the other one on top kissing her, and I'm in between their legs swapping the beast between four different holes.
As I pounded it into one of them, I called out – Biggest ever?
Oh yeah! came the pleased reply.
Best ever? - I added as I started slamming inside the other one.
Oh definitely! hahahaha.
I tell you what mate I gave it to them good. Fucked them until they'd come a few times and were totally exhausted, then left them asleep on the one bed while I crashed out on the sofa in their apartment.

I woke up to the sound of another girl talking but pretended I was still asleep. She was saying, There's this guy just lying on the sofa in his boxers... No he's absolutely gorgeous... His willy looks so big... What should I do?... No I can't...
I listened quite smugly to her chatting to her mate and then slowly acted like I was waking up. She quickly said bye to her mate and hung up as I opened my eyes and pretended to be sleepy and not realise there was anyone in the room.
She said Hi, so I looked across her and pretended to be surprised but not embarrassed. Then got up, stretched so she could have a better look at my body, and said Hi back. She offered me a coffee so I walked up to the kitchen bit where she was making it. It was obvious she was really nervous cos she fancied me so I just pretended not to notice. We made some small talk and she kept looking down quickly at my cock. As I was waking up so was the secret weapon and pretty soon I had a proper fucking tent pole bulging out of my calvins. It was throbbing so hard even the waistband was coming away from my waist a little. Her eyes were like saucers haha. I just looked down casually as if there was nothing exciting going on and laughed, Ah sorry – morning wood!
She just stood there staring and managed to stutter, Massive...
So I took her hand and traced her fingers across the length of my meat. She didn't need any more encouragement, she tugged my boxers round my ankles and started sucking me off like she'd been starved of cock for months. It was great, standing there finishing my morning coffee while a slim and sexy blonde blew me.
Once I'd finished my coffee, I led her out onto the balcony, stood her facing the rail with me behind, slid my hand up the floaty little skirt she was wearing, tugged her thong to one side, and pushed my dick inside her. She moaned louder and louder as I eased my cock inch my chunky inch into her tight wet pussy. I curled her hair in my hand and started fucking her slow but firm. I had my phone in my other hand so I filmed her for a bit, then texted Rob with a picture. I could see our apartment from hers and he was out onto our balcony like a shot to watch us. Some of the other lads joined us. They were near enough to watch but too far for her to realise she was getting and audience. I put my phone down, kissed her neck, then ran my hands over her shoulders and slid down the straps of her little top, bringing it down to her waist and revealing her firm little tits to Magaulf's morning sun. I cupped them in my hands as we fucked, then I took hold of her wrists and stretched her arms out along the railing of the balcony before taking her by the waist and pounding away. I tried to get it in her arse but in that position it was too tight and I was to big so I returned to her pussy, fucked her til she came, then pushed her down by the shoulders and spunked all over her pretty face.
Then I sent her inside to get me another coffee which she brought to me on the balcony before going out to meet her mate. I raised a cup to the lads who were still watching, just as the two I'd fucked earlier in the morning came onto the balcony. Within minutes my boxers were off again and little Seany was having round two with them on the balcony.

When I got back to our apartment, I just calmly called out, Any breakfast left?
Rob shouted back, You lucky fucker – how'd you managed to bang three girls before breakfast?!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
We spent the day on the beach just messing around, showing off to girls, and pranking each other. There were a few other groups of lads but as soon as we turned up they knew who the bosses were cos we were much musclier and the girls pretty much flocked to us.
In the evening we went on a bar crawl in fancy dress. The theme was superheroes and we'd had to pick our costume out of a hat before we came here. I was a bit gutted cos I got the Incredible Hulk! I was happy with the muscles out but not having to be fucking green! Still I thought it'd be a laugh and go the whole hog and painted myself all over, cock and balls included haha. I had on a pair of ripped shorts, no boxers so you could see my schlong resting like an anaconda down the leg of my shorts, and a really tight white t-shirt that showed off all my muscles.
Rob had the cooled costume cos he was Thor. And the lucky bastard did look pretty much like a god so I knew he'd be fucking all night haha. The twins were both Spiderman, George looked pretty good as Captain America, and Alex was Superman. We had to help him zip up his costume from the back cos it was so tight – it made his package look fucking massive haha. There were loads of other good costumes but the funniest was the joke costumes of Wonder Woman which Max had pulled out of the hat much to his annoyance!
Before we went out, I went over to the twins to make it clear there was no hard reasons for their prank on me. They took the piss a bit, I laughed along, praised them on their costumes and then gave them a manly hug each... at the same time managing to flick a little chocolate said between their butt cheeks of their skin tight Spidey costumes. As we left the apartment in high spirits we all had a good laugh at the fact the two Peter Parkers appeared to have shit themselves hahaha – they wouldn’t be pulling anyone tonight.

We hit the bars and got plenty of attention. Rob was pretty much at the centre of it, showing off his big hammer then offering to show the girls his other hammer. He must have fucked about five girls in the first few hours. My 'What's twelve inches and green' line did quite well and I got a few numbers and fucked two birds in the toilets haha. Later on, Rob was well smug when he came back from fucking his sixth girl of the night. He came over put his arm round my neck and said, Hey Hulk – if I keep up like this I'm gonna beat you to the Top Shagger crown – then you'll be on your knees and sucking me off.
I remembered the bet and laughed, safe in the knowledge that no matter how many birds he shagged tonight I was still well ahead of him. Just to put him in his place though, I went and chatted up one of the girls he'd shagged and came back fifteen minutes later with a video of my four extra inches ramming up her cunt while she looked over her shoulder and said, God yeah – your better than your mate!
Top banter haha.
We drank so fucking much it was a great night. We wanted to end it with a bang and late on I spotted a fucking gorgeous girl on the dancefloor. From the way she was dancing you could tell she was also a real slut so I nodded at Rob and said, What d'you reckon mate – take that girl home together and give her the time of her life?
He laughed and said, Your on mate!
Alex was standing with us and said, Do I get an invite?
So that was three on one! Rob looked at me and said, So what's the losers forfeit then?
I laughed, pretty pissed, and said, Okay – whoever she says is the shittest has to fuck Alex up the arse during the session.
He spat out his drink as he burst out laughing. Then he added, What if she thinks he's the best?
I laughed, We'll beat him to death with Thor's hammer!

An hour later we're back at ours and there's a lucky bitch getting ready to get the fuck of her life from the Hulk, Thor and Superman. Rob unclipped his cloak and winked at this girl, made a joke about Thor's powerful hammer, flexed his muscles then fell onto the bed pulling her with him. She ran her hands over his body then unbuttoned his black jeans and pulled them down. He lay there in a tiny pair of black Armani briefs, looking like a model, and she began to stroke his cock through the tight material. He looked at me and grinned, knowing he'd already got the upper hand. She turned to look at me and I knew I needed something impressive so I flexed my muscles as hard as I could. As the bulged, the seams of my tight t-shirt ripped and split, then I tore the rags off and chucked them at her face. As I got on the bed she exclaimed, God that made me so wet!
I grinned at Rob as she started to unzip my shorts, Oh my god everything's green!
I laughed, Yeah baby – keep going!
She pulled my shorts off, unleashing the beast and getting from her throat a wonderfully astonished, Wow!
She grabbed hold and started stroking it, leaving Rob to pull down his briefs and convince her to take his cock in her other hand.
She grinned, Your both so big!
Rob grinned back, Damn right!
I kissed her hard and added, Well he's big – I think I'm bigger than big!
She squealed in agreement and shouted, Your enormous!
She carried on stroking our rock hard dicks as we slowly undressed her, fingering her and sucking on her tits. I licked her nipple and her body shook. She grinned and said, Oh I love that –I reckon thats a pleasure zone or something!
Alex stood there and I told him to get on with it. we burst out laughing as he said, I need someone to help me unzip this costume.
Rob got up, looking helpful, went behind him, then slapped him on the arse and said, Ah mate – your just gonna have to watch for a bit, then he dived back on the bed, sat opposite me and then moved his body up so I legs were over each others until our cocks were close together. Then he looked at this girl and said, Come on then you dirty bitch – get a fucking mouthful!
And this slobbering slut sucked us both off, swapping between our two massive dongs and now and again trying to stretch her sweet lips round both our throbbing heads. It was such a fucking turn on. I looked at Alex and he was clearly enjoying it too – with a massive boner straining against his costume. He said in a weak slightly pained way, Seriously lads – help me out – this is killing my fucking dick!
I laughed. Rob and I jumped up, unzipped him, stripped him of his Superman costume and led him to the girl. She was very happy, Your really big as well!
We laughed as she took him in her mouth, then knelt down either side of him so she could have a go on all three of us. As the night got hotter, we took it in turns smashing her fucking brains out. She screamed the place down. At one point we had Rob lying on his back, her on top with his girthy cock stretching her arse, me kneeling between them getting it deeper than any of her men before, and Alex standing up while she sucked him off. We kept finding different arrangements so all three holes were being kept filled!
Went it was my turn to be sucked off and Rob was pleasuring her pussy and making her squirt and scream his name, he called out, Hey darling – you've got three horse-hung studs here – but which of us is best – who's the greatest superhero of them all?
I'd forgotten the bet and he'd managed to find the perfect time to win it!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
I had to think fast so I pulled my dick out of her mouth, leant down, kissed her long and hard (trying to ignore the taste of my own cock haha) ran my forefinger from her belly button to her tits, circle it under, then up to the nipple, traced it round, and then tweaked it. She had the most earth-shattering orgasm and screamed out, Oh Sean – Sean – you're the fucking best! Do me doggy you fucking Hulk!
Rob looked gutted and it was also a good lesson to me – I may have a dick the size of child's arm but sometimes it's the little things that count!
I got her on all fours and started fucking her, holding her hair with one hand and flexing my free arm and showing off to the lads, That's right sweetheart – there's only one superhero in this room!
She moaned.
You like that big fucking twelve inch cock deep inside you?
She squealed.
You reckon I'm the best damn fuck you've ever had?
She screamed.
You gonna take my huge schlong up that tight arse of yours and tell all your mates what a fucking god I am in bed?
She exploded.
Rob looked on half jealous half in stitches of laughter at my arrogance! Alex without a clue as to the actual bet got on his knees too and tried to work out how he was gonna fuck her too. He moved around to her front so she could suck him off. I winked at Rob and he mouthed, Cunt, at me then moved beside Alex. She was sucking the two of them off and Alex was looking down at their dicks, clearly enjoying the sight. I kept pounding away and grinning and in the end, Rob turned to Alex and said, Fancy getting some of what she is?
Then he pushed him forward so he was on all fours.
Alex looked back at Rob and said, Are you sure?
I shouted across, Just enjoy it Alex - anything goes in Magaluf!
And then I got the pleasure of watching Rob unhappily spread Alex's arse cheeks and press his cock against the hole. Alex was already moaning with pleasure – I reckon he'd be dreaming about this moment for ages and if he'd been lucky enough to be sucking me off at the same time his fantasy would have been complete. Rob pushed his dick into Alex's arse and started fucking him. He was about half way in and thick as his cock is, was having trouble cramming it all in but Alex was clearly enjoying himself. Suddenly, he looked at me and went, Ah fuck it!
He pulled out to the head, then rammed himself back in, all eight chunky inches whamming up Alex's butt an making him squeal like a girl with enjoyment haha. At the sound Alex made, Rob seemed to realise the humour of the situation, took Alex by the hair with one hand, slapped his arse with the other, and fucked him just as I was fucking our bird. We kept pulling stupid poses, flexing one bicep and pointing at the mirror, or flexing both arms, or giving one bicep a kiss – and each had to mirror the other it was hilarious. We were getting faster and more aggressive until I said, Oh baby, I'm gonna come.
I looked at Rob and winked. He laughed and said, Too right!
We threw our bitches back on the bed, got astride their faces, and shot our loads, covering their faces with thick streaks of white sex. When we sat back, Alex and this girl kissed and licked the come off each other's faces, kinky fuckers, while she wanked him until he came all over her stomach haha.
I looked at Rob, then down at his dick and said, After where that's been – I'd proper fucking wash it!
He burst out laughing and said, You can talk – yours is bright fucking green.
We both lay there laughing and I realised we had long soapy showers ahead of us hahaha. We lay there getting our breath back and I knew were both thinking the same thing: we really had ended the night with a fucking good bang!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Everything seemed really hazy in the morning – I must have drunk shit loads the night before. I remembered our wild foursome but not many details so headed to the shower to clear my head. Today was our last day in Magaluf and I was looking forward to being crowned Top Shagger – I'd done some fucking good fucking haha this holiday and deserved the title! Something felt wrong but I wasn’t sure what it was. The warm water felt amazing as it hit my body. I ran my wet hands across my face and through my hair, then squirted on some shower gel and began to soap up my body. I ached from all the fucking and it felt good to smooth the lather across my shoulders and down my arms, flexing my biceps with pride. I moved my soapy hands over my impressive pecs knowing that I was irresistible to women when I pulled my shirt off. I felt my hard abs under my fingers and pushed my hands firmly over my thighs, massaging the tired muscles that could pump like a machine. I ran my hands up the back of my legs, feeling the tendons ease, and further up, soaping the cheeks of my arse that girls loved to see pressing peachily through my shorts. And then I realised the problem. I moved my wet soapy hands over my beast of a cock and it had virtually vanished. Hanging between my legs was a puny little worm. It'd gone from looking like a child's arm to an old man's finger. What the fuck?! I gripped it with my hand and stroked it hard in a panic. The blood pumped into my cock, making it swell and harden, but it still looked pathetic. The green paint. I remembered the time this had happened before when some wanker had painted my cock gold as a joke. I'd presumed it was just a one-off allergic reaction but the same thing had happened again. Last time it didn't last but I've no idea if this will be permanent or not. Hard, it looked about 5 inches long. Soft it was barely fucking visible.
I got of the shower absolutely gutted but quick- thinking – the main thing was not to let any of the guys know! I could sort it out when we got back home.
I thought to the party we were having later and realised there was no way I'd be able to make Jerome go through with his forfeit and suck me off. That was shitty but it was more important to keep my secret. On the plus side – the guys might even think I was a legend for letting Jerome off!
We all spent the morning on the beach. I made sure I had some good baggy shorts on and we all had a real good laugh but I couldn't stop thinking about my little problem. At one point Rob asked what was wrong, he couldn't believe I wasn't in higher spirits knowing that I must have won the Top Shagger award. I managed to make a joke out of it and say I'd got a hangover.
At lunch we all assembled for awards and a big party. We'd invited most of the girls on the resort to our apartment so it was bound to be a laugh. Unfortunately I was unlikely to get any fucking done now I was packing a dick like a maggot! The lads would be expecting it though so I planned to head out with the hottest girl but just walk her home – make out like I was a gentleman – then tell the lads the following morning how I'd banged her brains out.
In the apartment, Rob had got a massive board from somewhere and as we all sat round drinking began to reveal our final shagging scores. He started at the bottom – it was Jay. He looked fucking gutted. Everybody laughed. His forfeit was pretty funny – he had to lie on his bed in his jockstrap, giving a blowjob to the twins' dildo while someone filmed it and put it on the internet. At one point Alex shouted, Hey Jay – don't forget that's been up Sean's arse!
Although the joke was partly on me it was still pretty funny. He's a handsome lad with an impressive body... but in that position he just looked a twat.
When he'd been filmed for a few minutes we all went back into the main room so Rob could continue to reveal our scores. Jerome was getting quite a few nudges because everyone knew I'd beaten him. He was looked properly pissed off.
Jerome came in fifth and everyone burst out laughing. He was followed by George in fourth. George won a special award for videoing himself banging the hottest girl and fair play she was gorgeous. The video was played on the bigscreen tv and even though he'd only come fourth George sat there looking very smug while we all watched him giving it to this real hotty. She had the cutest face, the nicest arse, and the most cracking tits you've ever seen. And he worked her like a slut. I think everyone in the room had a boner haha. I could feel my five incher prodding away and had to shift my legs and body a bit so no one noticed such a tiny little tent in my shorts.
As his prize, George could pick anyone for the Five Fuck Forfeit. I prayed to god he wouldn't pick me then he said,
Well Rob you've spent the week recording all our victories and in the case of Jay our failures (this made everyone laugh) so I think it's only fair you do the forfeit.
Everyone cheered, Rob called George a cunt, and the rubber sex doll appeared. It was chucked to Rob who began to blow it up as the lads pulled down his beach shorts. His cock was rock hard and I looked on with some jealousy at those 8 inches I'd previously mocked. Once she was blown up, he got on the floor with Delilah and got ready to fuck her in the five different positions that George would call out – a minute in each.
He started by shouting out doggy. Rob got on all fours, bent the doll over, gripped his cock and shoved it inside. Or at least he tried to. The room erupted with laughs as he called out. The fucking holes too small I can't get it in!
Someone chucked him some sun lotion and while we all laughed he greased up his chunky pole and forced it inside. George called out Bicycle Pump and Rob flung her on her back put the rubber legs around his neck and started pumping haha. Then it was the Support Raise and Rob got to his feet and walked around the room fucking Delilah until George shouted Reverse Cowgirl, then he was on his back bouncing the doll up and down on his cock. He was complaining about how tight it felt so some lotion was sprayed against his cock and balls. I still had a boner from watching George's bird get a pounding haha – I really didn’t want anyone to think I was turned on watching Rob.
He was laughing away, banging Delilah and saying, This is still the tightest pussy I've ever... Ugh.
And then he came. We all burst out laughing. Rob just shouted, Fuck!
The lads started shouting, Four minute man!
Over the top of the laughter, George broke into a big grin and shouted, 69!
Rob looked gutted, but grudgingly pulled Delilah over his face and licked her out. Most of his cum had already dribbled out over his chest as he pulled her to his face but it was clear he wasn't liking what he was getting on his tongue haha.
With that over, Rob continued with the scores. He didn't even bother putting his shorts back on haha. he announced that Alex was third, then that he'd come second, and then... drumroll unnecessary haha – me first! I'd beaten everyone else by about 250 points hahaha.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Everyone cheered and all eyes were on Jerome. He stood up and I began to think what I'd say that would let him off the hook and make me seem a good lad when he said, Oh yeah, wait a sec.
He grabbed the remote control to the tv and suddenly the screen was filled with the face of a blonde. She looked pretty cute but I had no idea what he was doing and neither did anyone else. A video started playing and I recognised the blonde as the girl I'd fucked on the balcony the day before. Suddenly the picture pulled back and there was Jerome behind her, pumping away. Then comes his voice, So baby – who do you think is better – me or my mate Sean?
She giggled and announced, You are and you fucking know it!
The video stopped and everyone looked at me laughing. I grinned back and said, I'm still Top Shagger though Jerome and your mouth is gonna find out why!
Everyone laughed again and this time looked at Jerome, he smiled back, Oh I've got another one!
He pressed play and the other two birds from that morning appeared on the screen getting a good seeing to from Jerome. He fell back on the bed and then started to lick his 9 incher. He winked at the camera and said,
Who do you like more then, me or Seany.
In unison they both said, Mmmm you!
More fucking laughter. Then he adds to these girls.
Seriously? But his cock's huge! I really thought you'd prefer him.
Followed by one of the girls saying, No he just hammers away – you have to pretend to come so he stops. You're a proper lover!
And at that he crawled towards the camera with his big dong on show, gave a thumbs up and said, Hey Seany – once you go black you never go back!
All the lads were in hysterics. Rob was rearranging the scores, taking points off of me and giving them to Jerome. Rob was pissed off that Jerome was now second but I was relieved to see I was still 100 points ahead.
I looked at him, Great – did you try and bag all my sloppy seconds?
Everyone laughed.
Jerome grinned, Not only did I try – but I succeeded!
He pressed play again and I had to watch in horror as one by one all the birds I'd fucked over the week appeared on screen, Jerome's big cock deep in their pussies, all saying how much better he was than me.
At first I just realised that I'd lost first place but then as Rob continued to take my points and give them to Jerome, I had to watch my name moving further and further down the leader board until the girls my first threesome of the holiday appeared agreeing with all the girls that had gone before how much more of a pleasure fucking tool Jerome had and I dropped into last place.
I was gutted.
Jerome came up to me, grinning like a Cheshire cat, You know what that means Seany!
I tried to act not bothered, Great – I get to end my holiday sucking you off!
He smiled, realising I'd forgotten, Nah mate – the bet was – if you remember – that you'd suck off anyone who beat you.
My jaw dropped. Jerome laughed and said, He must be eager – he's got his mouth open already!
Everyone laughed as I stumbled out in horror, What... everyone... all fifteen..?
Rob came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder – half sorry for me and half loving every minute, Ah mate – that was a dumb fucking bet.
Yeah but...
And Rob snapped some handcuffs on my wrists behind my back.
Jerome turned to George, Hey mate – put your video back on to get us in the mood – I'm sure Seany wants us nice and hard! Who's got the video camera – this is definitely one for the internet! Oh and by the way Seany, if you're wondering why you've got a hardon – I slipped some Viagra in your beer so you'd look your best on camera – I think it'd look better for the audience if you appear to be enjoying yourself.
More laughter. And as if things couldn't get worse, Alex suddenly pulled down my shorts down and I'm standing in front of the lads with a 5 inch hard on.
There was a simultaneous, Whoa!!, from the lads in the room, followed by huge gales of laughter, and I had to explain the effect of the Hulk's green paint on my cock.
Jay walked over, looked down and said, Jesus – you actually have the smallest dick in the room – I never thought there was a god but maybe I'm wrong!
They pushed me to my knees, dropped their shorts and stood around me in a circle. It was fucking disgusting – fifteen huge rugby lads with their dicks rock hard and pointing at me.
Jerome announced, Now I think we agreed five minutes a suck but for fuck sake we'll be here all day at that rate so let's just say a minute each.
He started recording with his camera and started with a little commentary as he moved the camera down and back up my body: Here we are in Magaluf – home of fun, fucking and forfeits. Our team captain – Sean the stud – came last in the shagging challenge, possibly due to having such a small todger! And so he's agreed to suck off each of the lads on his team.
And it began.
Jay was first because he'd come last except for me. George's replaying video was doing its job and his little six incher stood out like a chipolata. He swayed in front of my face, his bellend winking at me like a bastard. There was an intake of breath and apprehension as the lads watched, then uproariously laughter as I opened my mouth, moved my head forward, took it inside my mouth and closed my lips around it. It felt fucking gross. Warm and throbbing. I was aware of the video camera recording this for posterity as I gobbled on his cock, moving my head back and forth with my lips pursed around his dick for a full minute.
Fourteen to go...
Next up was Aaron, then Max, then Steve. They were loving it. Max saying, Come on Captain – suck it good!, and Steve jokingly running his hands through my hair like I was a girl and adding, Mm you like that – don't you bitch!
After managing those four, I had to move on to Stu S and Joe M who grinned away as I pressed my chin against their balls and worked their dicks in my mouth. Then there were the twins – as I sucked off Charlie, Matt slapped his dick against my cheek. And when it was Matt's turn, Charlie did the same. Referring back to the video they tricked me into making, Matt called out, Ah yeah – taste that magic weapon!
The laughter continued and the Spanish lad, Barber, was next. The dicks were getting bigger and as I opened wide and got him inside my mouth, he gripped my shoulders and made all the other lads laugh by shouting, Si! Si!, as if he was having an orgasm. I pulled my head away and left a trail of spit between the tip of his cock and my mouth. I shook it off and looked up at George who was next in line. I thought back to that girl saying she was better in bed that me, closed my eyes and took his eight inch tool in my unhappy mouth. He told me to keep still and then slowly fucked my mouth, grinning around at the lads and saying, Well that's what the birds seem to like!
I could see Alex, Rob, and Jerome making up the end of the circle but before that was Sess, who'd joined us from Canada a few months back.
He flexed his muscles for Jerome's video and shouted, I never thought this kinda crazy shit would happen when I joined you lot! The team captain getting on his knees and sucking me off for a forfeit – the lads back in Ontario are gonna love that!
Everyone applauded as I leant forward and took him in my mouth. His thick throbbing cock was crammed in there and I could feel the head pressing against my throat. I dragged my wet lips back and forth along his dick, stopping each time I reached the head and then taking him back in. Sess burst out laughing and said, All Seany needs right now is some goddamn maple syrup to give some added sweetness.
Everyone cheered and I pulled away to face Alex who looked happier than ever. Of everyone in the room, I knew he was gonna properly enjoy me sucking him off and as I worked away on his cock I could feel the blood pumping and little pre-cum dribbling down my throat. I pulled out and turned to Rob. He looked at me and said, Sorry mate – but a bet's a bet!
Then he grabbed the back of my head and rammed that massive dick between my lips, stretching my mouth wide and pumping his fist in the air as everyone cheered. I could hardly fucking breath so quickly started taking air through my nose to make up for my blocked throat.
And then there was Jerome. He stood there like a smug cunt, slowly stroking his big black cock and grinning away, Just keeping it nice and hard for your Seany – right come and give the top shagger a good seeing to!
Everyone laughed as his dick slowly disappeared into my mouth. I took about half in and couldn't take any more. He looked at Rob, then everyone else, then grabbed my hair, called me a bitch, and thrust it right down my fucking throat. All nine inches seemed to power into my mouth until my nose was squashed against his stomach. Still holding my head against him, with his black dick all the way down my throat, and me breathing urgently through my nose, he called out, Hey look – Seany can deepthroat! Now that's fucking good skill for a team captain to have!
Everyone burst out laughing and my humiliation was complete.
Or at least I thought....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
I fell back on the floor, spat and said, That was fucking gross – someone get me a beer.
But Jerome laughed and said, We're not done yet!
The lads carried me to the balcony and cuffed me to it so my arse was facing Magaulf and I was looking in the apartment. I asked what the fuck was going on and Stu pointed out that in the bet I'd also agreed to a facial from everyone!
Joe had been to get some suntan lotion and began rubbing into my back and arms and legs. Jerome slapped my arse and grinned, We'll leave your butt to get a bit of sun burn – another memory of Magaluf!
And at that point all the girls arrived for the party. The drinks came out, the clothes came off, and the wild times began. And I just had to kneel and watch, feeling my arse gradually burning in the sun as the lads all got some. I looked down at my tiny cock, still rock hard, and knew I had to wait for my final humbling!
How the fuck had this happened?! Twenty four hours ago, I'd felt like a king. I had the body of an Adonis, a twelve inch schlong, and I could fuck any bitch I wanted.
The lads started crowding round. Their dicks had been dipped in plenty of pussy, their balls were bursting, there was a crowd of screaming girls behind them. I was gutted by the sight of the girls all watching my embarrassment but then I remembered that the video camera was still recording and soon it'd be online for the whole fuckign world to watch. Jerome was wearing a gold crown that Rob had bought in a novelty shop and his huge dick was swinging from side to side as he jumped around with elation. He put a crappy paper crown on my head as a joke and said, Okay lads – time to empty the barrels!
And I took it all, fifteen lads full of come.
Aaron, Steve, Max and Jay stepped up first. Laughing, Aaron said, Doing this once really wasn't enough!
And they blew their loads, splattering my handsome fucking face with thick white humiliation. The twins followed, then Stu and Joe. Barber and George had been shagging one of my blondes between them and they emptied their balls next. After ten guys it was slipping thickly down my face, dripping onto my chest, as sliding over my muscles to settle on my thighs or on my shamefully tiny cock and balls. Sess stepped up next, taking a photo to send back to our mate Dan in Canada as he spunked all over me. Alex was clearly struggling not to come in the excitement and whereas the other lads had had to have a bit of a wank to get the payloads out, Alex ran up, gripped his cock, squeezed the full length and shot his instant wad. Everyone laughed. Except me. Rob stepped up next, grinning at two girls he'd pulled, Hey girls- this is what you'll be getting later!
He slowly wanked his cock then... nothing happened. Everyone laughed, Ah for fuck sake – last time I was too quick and now it's staying put!
Suddenly one of his girls ran up kissed him, then bent down and shoved her tongue up his arse while squeezing his balls. He gave a moan and I felt his thick cream cascade down my face as people cheered. Last of course was Jerome – the source of my downfall. My last rugby tour and this is how I'd be remembered. What a cunt.
I saw myself as if from above – my fantastic gym-toned body now doused in jizz. I just wanted a fucking shower.
Jerome looked at the lads, pleased with himself. Then he said, Something I've never told you lot – one of my nicknames is The Milkman. And you know why?
I heard some girls giggling. He'd obviously fucked them before and they knew why.
It's because when I come – I come fucking pints.
And suddenly it was like someone set off a fire extinguisher in my face. It came thick and fast and unstopping. Tons of the fucking stuff, streaking into my hair and down my body as it splattered like glue against my face.
The lads cheered. The girls squealed.
Whilst the rest dripped down my muscles, his load seemed to cling to my face like a creamy viscous mask. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting against the sting of the cum, and saw them all in hysterics. I knew how I must look. Like a character in a comedy who's just been slapped in the face with a cream pie. I looked down and it was all over me. Fifteen lads-worth, covering a body could make a girl wet just at the sight of it. Not now. My dick was finally beginning to soften as the Viagra wore off and as the lads partied some more, I stayed their handcuffed, humiliated, with cum slowly drying on my face, as the sun beat down and turned my arse cheeks and angry red.
What a complete fucking disaster!

[Final ever part of the story in a day or two!]

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
I woke up covered in sweat with a banging headache. I threw the covers aside and stared at my dick. It was fine. No weird shrinkage. I rolled over and ran my hand over my arse. No sunburn. Just a dream. Just a fucking dream. But it was so real – I could almost taste the cock in my mouth still!
I downed a pint of water then ran to the bathroom and had a long soapy shower.
Fuck I was so relieved. I was getting morning wood so I soaped up my long thick shaft and laughed out loud. With all those humiliating images still running through my head, I felt the need for a rough fuck to get my strength back. Enjoying the warm jets of water, I leant back against the wall of the cubicle and continued to pump my cock. All 12 inches, fully intact. I felt like I had the whole world in my hand. As I jerked off, I ran my hand through my wet hair, then down my body, over my hard pecs and abs. Then I gave it both hands, like I was gripping a fire extinguisher and with a happy morning grunt jizzed into the soapy water as it swirled down the plughole.
I took a final trip to the beach and it was absolutely rammed with pussy. I lay in the sun for a bit, happy in the knowledge that load of chicks were checking me out. I'd got on a pair of tiny red beach shorts that showed off my rugby player's thighs and bunched effectively around my package haha. after half an hour, I got up and pretty easily led two amazingly hot girls back to their room. We hardly spoke. I was feeling cocky so I just dropped my shorts, jumped on the bed and put my hands behind my head. They climbed on top in their bikinis and slowly kissed me all over, giggling as they saw the beast harden and come to attention. They swiped their sweet little tongues across my balls then up the shaft of my cock, licking and kissing til they reached the head, then took it in turns trying to cram as much of me in their mouth as they could.
One girl got on top and I watched as my dick pushed the lips of tight cunt aside and pressed inside, filling her up and making her moan. I pulled her mate across my face, probed her cunt with my tongue, then spun her round, carrying on with her pussy before licking her arsehole and bending her forward so she could kiss her mate.
I thought about all the girls I'd fucked and wondered if I'd ever get enough. I got them on all fours and started to pound away doggy style, swapping between them and keeping my fingers busy. I loved pushing the boundaries and thought about how much I like getting my cock up a girls arse when it felt too small to take it. instinctively, I pulled out and pressed my bellend against the first girls arsehole. She gasped but didn't resist. I pushed and my cock slid upwards between her cheeks. I spat against her hole and tried again. It was beginning to give way and suddenly her hole opened like a flower and my dick piled in. Half way I felt resistance. She was moaning like a wounded animal. I pushed it in the rest of the way, took my fingers out of her mates cunt and flicked her fucking pussy while I pounded her arse. She squirted and I took on her mate in the same way, then left them in their room, knackered and totally satisfied.
We all met up for the results party and after my dream I was a little nervous. Was it just a dream or could it have been some kind of vision. When Max was announced as having coming last, just like in my dream, I began to panic a bit. But his forfeit was different and we all had a good laugh as he stripped naked and ran downstairs to do a circuit of the complex – his little cock flopping away and everyone looking and laughing. He got back red-faced and we carried on. Just like in my dream again, George had won the overall best fuck with the hot bird he'd pulled. But again, the dream changed as he chose Barber for the forfeit. He and our Spanish stallion had a bit of rivalry going and we all laughed as Barber did the five position challenge with the blow up doll, flexing his muscles as the lads took pictures of him fucking away, bending her over and making us all laugh as he shouted, That's it you rubber bitch - your getting the best cock in the whole of Seville!
The results came out the same as in my dream: Jerome, then George, then Alex, then Rob, then me. Everyone cheered and Rob asked if I was okay. I still felt it was too early to celebrate. And sure enough, Jerome got to his feet and said, I've got a little video I ought to show you all first.
And sure enough my balcony blonde appeared on the screen with Jerome behind her – his 9 incher pumping away. So baby, I heard him say, Who's better – your man here or my mate Seany.
He was really drilling into her and she was grinning like a lottery winner. I started to feel my stomach churn when she said,
Oh definitely Seany! Your great and all but his cock is something else!
Relief flooded my entire body as the room burst out laughing. I looked at Jerome and he said,
I felt I ought to come clean.
The lads pushed him to his knees in front of me, ready for him to suck me off and get a faceful. Rob placed the Top Shagger's crown on my head and I pulled down my shorts in front of him. The lads erupted with jokes about the massive length and girth that Jerome was gonna have to take. My cock hung there thick and floppy ready to totally humiliate him. He reached out and took it in his hands, just one at first, then the second when he felt its weight and length. I grinned down at him. He looked totally gutted. He opened his mouth and the lads behind all shouter, Wider than that mate - And don't forget to hold your breath - Seany try not to pierce his lung!
I laughed then stepped back, I'm not gonna make him suck my cock – Magaulf full of hotties who can make a much better job of it.
The lads looked disappointed, Jerome looked relieved, but I looked the better man haha. Truth was my dream had been bloody awful – I couldn’t end someones holiday like that!
At that point all the girls we'd invited to party turned up. I took Jerome by the arm, lead him over to the wall and handcuffed him to one of the pipes. He knew he'd got off lightly, so even when I pulled down his shorts to bursts of laughter from everyone in the room he didn’t seem to mind.
We partied hard!
At one point I took a girl out onto the balcony and fucked her brains out. I had my shorts pulled down round my thighs and I didn’t give a shit that everyone in the room could see my bare arse as I pumped away like a machine inside this girl. She returned to the party with a massive grin which is a pretty good fucking review haha!
I had trouble getting my semi back in my shorts so all the girls in the room were totally away what I was packing. And those who couldn’t guess soon found out from the girl I'd fucked. They swarmed round me like bees around honey. I wore my crown proudly! The lads on the team looked on with jealousy – knowing I could fuck who I wanted.
I looked around and everyone was hooking up with different girls. Alex and Sess were sitting on the sofa with a girl in between then. she had her tit out and they had a hand each on her leg and a hand each on a tit as they took it in turns kissing her. Alex looked across at me and I nodded him some encouragement. He looked at this girl and then Sess, and pulled down his shorts. his dick sprang up and this girl started sucking him off. Sess began to get up - I'm not sure Canada's second finest had ever had a threesome with a lad before. Deciding to try and help make Alex night, I walked over with two beers, handing one to Sess and one to Alex,
Nice work boys!
The girl came up for air and looked at us. I grinned at her and said, Well don't leave Sess out.
She gripped the waistband of his shorts, pulled him to her, pulled down his shorts and started sucking him off. Alex's eyes lit up with pleasure at the sight of Sess's thick Canadia cock disappearing and reappearing from this girls red lips.
I walked away and watched them carry on, then nodded to Alex to take it to one of the bedrooms. He raised his beer to me in thanks, whispered to the girl, then to Sess and the three of them got up and started walking naked and arm in arm to one of the bedrooms. As they waked through the door, Alex moved his hand down Sess's muscular back to cup his firm arse. Sess didn't flinch and as the door closed behind the three of them, Alex winked at me happily. I knew he'd get exactly what he wanted before the night was through.
I looked around again and wondered for a minute if I could bang all thirty of the girls. But realising that was probably a bit beyond even me haha I went with a group of five girls back to their apartment.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
They were drunk and filthy – a great combination.
How big is it Seany? one of them shouted.
Yeah – how big?
I jumped onto a table, still wearing my gleaming crown, and flexed my muscles for them, then ran my hand over the outline of my cock through my shorts.
Guess!
9 inches! - one suggested.
I laughed.
10! - another shouted out.
I grinned some more, ran my thumbs under the waistband of my shorts, pulled it out a little and looked cheekily down at my dick then back at them.
A bit bigger than that!
They screamed with drunken excitement. Then I eased my shorts down a little, stopped so they could see the base of my cock.
Any more guesses? I asked.
They were just staring, awed and excited – so I pulled my shorts down and kicked them across the room.
Five girls simultaneously gasped and the loudest one followed up with, Fuck!
I laughed and gave little Seany a stroke, getting him to his most impressive. I stood there on that table with my cock sticking out like a fucking rock column and five girls just staring. And then I sat down on the table and had five mouths kissing and licking me all over. A fucking sixsome! Yes!
I gave them the best Seany has to offer, working my muscle and giving them the greatest fuck of their lives. They were insatiable. As soon as I'd finish with two, another pair would appear, or a third wanting to join them. I produced so many orgasms from that group of sluts it must have been some kind of a record. Ten titties jiggling in my face, five gaping pussies, five ripped arseholes, and a whole lot of screaming, squirting and cumming.
After a few hours I went to get a glass of water from the sink. I looked back at these bitches and they were just lying about waiting for me, fingering themselves or each other. Looking out the window, I saw Max walking past. I felt a bit sorry for him coming last in the shag contest so called him up to their apartment. He walked in and couldn’t believe his eyes.
Wanna join us?
He looked at me, half certain it was some kind of practical joke, half turned on more than ever before.
Hey girls, my mates come to join us!
I led him over and as he stood in front of these girls I could tell he was really nervous. I went behind him and peeled off his t-shirt for him.
Go on lad, give the girls a flex.
He showed off his body and they were very impressed. Thought not as much as they were with mine obviously haha.
I pulled down his shorts and he stood there in his boxers, his cock hard through the tight white cotton. I put my arm round his shoulders and addressed the girls.
Now I'm not gonna lie to you girls – Max ain't hung like a donkey like me. But he's a dirty little fucker and you'll love him to bits. Want him to get it out?
The all shouted, Get em off, and I sat back on the sofa with two girls who immediately started sucking me off. Max looked at me, naked, hard, and king of the room. I could tell he thought I was winding him up. I winked at him and he obviously decided it was worth a chance. He dropped his boxers and his little six incher jumped up to face the girls. No one moved. Max's face began to fall as he realised I'd just got him there to embarrass him. But I'm not like that!
Go on girls – go and get some of Maxy.
Two hotties jumped forward and pretty soon he was in a threeway, then enjoying two others when he finished with those. He dick must have slipped in easy given that I'd stretched them all wider than they ever had been before but he was still enjoying himself and the girls were enjoying him showing off his muscles as he pumped away.
He had one girl riding him so I went over and put my cock in her mouth, then looked down at him and said, A fivesome – mate I think that puts you above Aaron, Jay and Steve now.
He grinned and laughed, Cheers mate!

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
When I got back to my room, knackered and happy – having finished the holiday in the best way possible, I found Rob and some girl in my bed. I turned the light on and he slowly woke up.
Where the fuck have you been?
What the fuck are you doing in my bed?
We've been waiting for you!
The girl slowly woke up and I recognised her as the hottest slut George had staked his victory on.
I haven’t fucked her yet – I thought we could end the holiday properly.
I laughed and pulled the sheets aside. They were both in their underwear and she was waking up properly now and grinning like a whore. I couldn’t believe Rob's restraint. What a fantastic idea. we pulled her underwear off and started to kiss her, licking her tits, nippling her nipples, pressing our tongues inside her pussy. George was a lucky bastard – she was definitely the hottest girl I'd seen all week.
My cock agreed and so did Rob's. We quickly pulled down our shorts.
Oh wow! she exclaimed.
We grinned at each other, then pulled her towards us so she could suck us off.
I wasn't sure I'd enough energy with me after just banging five girls but I grabbed a can of red bull of the table, necked it, and got on with the job in hand. We took her in every position imaginable, sweat dripping off our muscular bodies as we arranged her lithe toned limbs in different shapes for us to share. I love spitroasting a girl with a good mate and it was fantastic slamming away inside her pussy while I watched her tackling Rob thick dick with her mouth. Seeing her deepthroat him, he lips pressed against the base of his cock, really turned me on and made me bang her even harder.
You boys are amazing!
We swapped over and Rob started fucking her doggy style.
Amazing yeah?
Oh my god yeah – your both so hung and muscly!
In response, I flexed my biceps for her and Rob gave her arse a firm slap.
I stoked her chin with my finger so she was looking me right in the eyes as Rob fucked her.
You ever had a cock as big as mine?
She grinned – No where near!
I reached for my camera, flicked on the video and started to film her as she licked and kissed her way up 12 inches of king-size Seany schlong, Rob in the background pumping away at her sweet and eager cunt!
You said amazing...
She giggled, looking straight at the camera again, That's right!
Best you've had this week?
Best I've had in all my life!
Result. I leaned forward and high-fived Rob – this would be one to show George and the other lads on the way home.
Rob laid back on the bed and pulled her on to him so she was riding his arse and facing away, reverse cowgirl. I kissed and fingered her, then eased my cock inside her. We started to fuck the bitch simultaneously. It was fucking brilliant.
There's one thing I've always wanted....
The girls stumbled and seemed shy. I couldn’t believe it, seeing as she was letting two rugby hunks double penetrate her hahaha.
Go on then. We're here to please!
Rob grinned and added, At your service!
She bit her lip and said, I've always wanted two guys to kiss while there inside me.
Haha!
Rob and I looked at each other for a second, then both leaned forward. We were still inside her pumping away. We raised our heads so we were next to hers, then began to kiss each other.
I could feel his cock thumping away inside her arse, separated from mine only by thin membranes of her body. I knew he could feel my cock deep inside her pussy, filling her up. our dicks were moving in and out of her at the same rhythm, pressing against each other with her body in between. We kissed each other deeply, wrapping our tongues around each other, probing each others mouths as we felt the force of each others hefty cocks ricocheting through her body. It was like some silent, unspoken communication passed between us. We both felt the energy throbbing out of our bulging muscles – shared, entering each other in ways we'd never felt before. Connected lip to lip, our dicks plugged into this girl, we seemed to read each others minds – knew exactly what the other was thinking and feeling. There was only one thing left to do...
Cum shot.
We both pulled away from each other grinning ear to ear as our little show made this girl squirt with ecstasy. We unplugged from her body, threw her back on the bed and sat astride her, next to each other, working our massive cocks over her face. We had one arm around each others shoulders and one arm pumping our dicks. We looked each other in the eye and grinned madly again, our sweaty bodies pressed against each other in true fucking brotherhood.
Same time, yeah? - Rob gasped.
After five! - I agreed.
Laughing, arms linked, cocks pumping, we counted down.
5 –
best –
4 –
fucking –
3 –
holiday –
2 –
ever –
1 –
We roared like lions as we both released the boys at the same time – a flood of white banter all over her face and shook the rest off over her tits, laughing like maniacs as we looked at what we'd done. She leaned forward and we both looked down as she eagerly licked our cocks clean.

I got off the bed and inspected myself in the full length mirror.
My muscles were pumped like I'd had an epic gym session.
I looked down at my cock: 12 inches, rock hard, and throbbing aggressively, the ultimate sex tool and the stuff of legend.
I grinned back at my sexy reflection. I think if I could fuck me I probably would hahaha
Flexing my biceps for the mirror, I thought back over all the amazing times I'd had, not just on this holiday but throughout my time at uni. There'd been some massive highs and I had to admit some pretty embarrassing lows but it really had been the time of my life.
And what a way to end three fantastic years – sharing the hottest girl in Magaluf with your best mate!
My hardon finally began to subside and my schlong flopped thickly between my legs.
All good things must come to an end. I picked up a clean pair of calvin klein boxers and pulled them up my muscly legs, over my huge thighs, and tugging them up over my juicy arse before pushing my massive meat down inside them so it bulged impressively in the dawn light that was begin to creep across the horizon and brighten the room.
That's it, for now.
Seany x

The End.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Alright mate - how did things go with that brunette?
The orgy didn't quite go to plan! Turned up at this big house, not quite sure what to expect. But actually it was pretty chilled - plenty of drink and plenty of hot girls fortunately.
Chatted to a few different people and ended up spending time with this gorgeous girl called Kate. She had a friend there called Laura and she suggested we go to a room together. I agreed but unfortunately her mate also had a guy with her called Phil.
So we went into this room and I’m looking at Phil wondering whether I can interest these girls enough that they’ll get rid of him and I can have them both to myself haha. So I start the charm offensive and take off my shirt. They’re well impressed and both start running their hands over my body. I suggest Phil gets his shirt off too and he’s pretty thin. Laura goes over and starts to feel him but then I flex the old biceps and soon she’s back to me and Kate and kissing my chest. I grinned at Phil who looked mighty pissed off. Kate gets a hold of one of my pecs and says they both like their boys big and that she hopes we won’t disappoint. So I tell them that they’re gonna have the night of their lives! :)
Kate takes a tape measure out of her pocket and says it’d be fun to have a little competition to see who’s biggest. Seeing my advantage I say sure but suggest the winner gets a prize. They say the winner can decide what the four of us get up to and I’m well away. Kate puts the tape measure around my neck then she and Laura then got on the bed and started to undress each other telling us they wanted to get us in the mood. I’m feeling well horny but Phil’s still looking pissed off. When they’d finished I decided to take the lead and undid my belt then peeled off my jeans real stripper style. They were loving it and I gave a squeeze of my crotch to show them what was on offer. I was rock hard and their eyes were popping out. So I went over to them and made out like I was about to drop my boxers saying, So you like your boys big then?
They said yeah and I said, What about huge?
Then at the last minute I sat down between them and gave them a kiss each.
Then I looked back at Phil who was just standing there glaring at me and said, Come on Phil show us how much of a man you are.
Unfortunately he did and he had a fucking elephants trunk for a cock. He had a quick stroke and he was rock hard. It was enormous. The girls whipped the tape measure from my neck and ran over to Phil. He was grinning away as they played with his dick and measured him. 12 inches! I couldn’t believe it. He just smiled away then said, Well you said you liked your blokes big, I didn’t want to disappoint.
Then he turned to me and grinned saying Come on then Sean it’s your turn to impress the ladies.
So I stood up and then I realised I’d lost my hard on. The girls came over so I tried to stall for a bit by flexing my muscles but suddenly they dropped to their knees and pulled down my calvins. Instinctively I covered my knob with my hands and Phil started laughing. So I moved my hands away and stood there looking dead embarrassed. I tried to have a stroke but instead of getting hard I seemed to be shrinking. The girls insisted on measuring me anyway and giggled away as they read off 5 inches. Then Phil comes over his massive cock swinging away and suggests the girls measure girth too. Nearly 8 fucking inches. I came nowhere near. So embarrassing.
I'm not used to being the smallest guy in the room lol and I really didn't like it!
We got on the bed and Phil tells the girls that I’ll get some attention when he decides and they set about wanking him off while I lie next to him getting nothing. After a while he grins and tells Kate to wank the pair of us off together. So in one hand she’s got me small and floppy and in the other she’s got him like a giant pepper grinder. Then he starts getting the girls to lick his knob and they’re going on about how huge he is and giggling. Next he tells Laura to try and get me all in her mouth and she manages it bollocks and all while Kate shouts out that she can barely fit his bell end in her mouth.
Phil asks if I’m okay and I have to say yeah and next he suggests the girls tie me up and oil me up. So there I am spread eagled on the bed and him watching as the girls spray baby oil all over me and I'm still failing to get a hard on. After a while though I begin to start getting horny and I’m just hardening when he stands on the bed and gets the girls to suck him off. The sight of his massive cock above me and I lose my hard on again.
Phil tells the girls to untie me and says its time for them to try us on for size. He gets the girls on all fours and says we’re going to take them doggy style. He tells me to go first and watches me trying to get my small slippery dick into Kate, then he her by the hips and pulls her towards him. My dick slips out of her pussy and he starts rubbing his massive cock against her and then pushing himself inside. She's making a proper racket, going on about how amazing her is. He tells me to lie down and then, while he’s fucking Kate, tells Laura to ride me. She tries to get my knob inside her and all the time she’s giggling that it won’t stay in.
So he comes over, rams himself inside her and shags her on top of me. I just have to lie there while she's screaming her head off about how amazing he is. Kate comes over and he rolls onto his back. She gets on top and starts riding him while Laura climbs onto his face while he licks her out. I'm just lying there and he looks across at me and says, I think I can handle them both from here mate.
So I just get up, quickly pull my clothes on and leave - so humiliating!
Hopefully next time I'll have a more impressive story for you!
Hot. I thinks comparisons stories the best! Thanks for writing