embarassed by your underwear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mplsingleguy, May 7, 2008.

1. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mom always said "make sure you always wear clean underwear because you never know when someone is gonna see it...!"

Any guys ever got ball busted by getting unexpectedly seen in underwear you weren't expecting to be seen in? Example- boxer guys getting razzed for wearing the tighty whites from the bottom of the drawer on laundry day... What did the guys say? Or were you just embarassed?

let's hear the stories men :)

2. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

I would never be caught dead walking around in my briefs (man panties) in a public locker-room, but every once in awhile I need the support, so I have no problem with wearing briefs under my jeans.

And I would NEVER wear underwear that has an obvious skid mark on the back. HUghuhghghguhg. . .

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my younger years, I would never want my underwear to show and was very conscious about keeping it out of view. Most guys seemed to do the same. Back in the '90s, I started to find it sexy when just a hint of the guy's underwear was visible. I don't think many guys today worry about it if their underwear shows. You see it all the time.

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I NEVER wear underwear so I'm never surprised.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I wear what I like when I like. Why on earth would I give a flying fuck what anyone else thought about my underwear?

Sometimes I wear briefs, sometimes boxers, sometimes spandex for a little more support, and sometimes nothing at all.

No, never embarrassed by my underwear. Ever.

6. victorgrimes

victorgrimes New Member

I go for comfort. I like support, my stuff hangs forward, so like the lift. Elsewise like the briefest I can get.

7. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    Years ago, when was about 16, we had to undergo the annual physical exanimation in school, boys and girls seperated of course.
    I remember one year I had forgotten that monday that it was the physical examantion. During the weekend I had planned to commando, but something in the end told me not to do so. So instead I put on a very 'Sexy' piece of underwear - well though sexy at the time at least - .
    It was a HOM brief where with a elastic band. Where the elastic band went all around your body, there was no fabric to cover the sides of your legs. So you had fabric in the front and in the back but not at the sides. Anyway... I got a lot of comments on me wearing such a hot sexy piece of underwear. ..... All the other guys were wearing normal briefs.

How times do change....

8. lilbear

lilbear Member

I NEVER wear underwear so never have a problem. I prefer to go commando 24/7 so no longer an issue.

9. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Commando here too, so undies have never embarassed me.

10. LongRod

LongRod New Member

Fortunately, that has not been an issue over the past years. If I run out of clean underwear, my back-up has been a pair of gym shorts or swim trunks. Now, I did have an occassion where I put on a jock and red basketball knee-length shorts. I had to go to the toilet at work and from the next stall, the person could see what I had on when I dropped my pants down to my ankles while sitting on the toilet. No embarrassment though cause I could have been going to a game after work.

11. Packin

Packin Member

Albums:
    Here's one for ya. True story: I'm a bagpiper by trade and I wear a kilt to work every day. If you're Scottish, which I am, and kilted, you're never supposed to wear undergear beneath it... ever. It's considered unmanly. To this day I deny wearing "panties" if I'm asked -- we all do. but the truth is my cock hangs 8" soft, with big low-hangers to go with it and if I get excited it can grow much, much larger -- so I've secretly worn a supporter under my kit since the beginning. This night, eight of us are playing a wedding and I'm the last to come down a long flight of outdoor stone steps as I play. A strong gust of wind hits the stairs and the front of my kilt flies straight up, completely exposing my bulging bikini underpants which - as if that wasn't bad enough, were white and had a very low-slung, nearly see-through mesh pouch for my big tackle. Everything -- my underwear and the obvious reason for them --all revealed in one gust of wind for the entire wedding to see. It was completely humiliating -- even my own best friend didn't know that I wore a supporter under my kilt until that gig. And to this day, I get serious grief from him and my other co-workers for giving Scotsmen everywhere a bad name. Of course, I also gave Scotsmen everywhere a good name -- I even got two or three phone numbers that night from the guests (including one bloke who turned beet red when he introduced himself)
    cheers, m8s.

12. cocktoberfest

cocktoberfest New Member

Packin, your big dick underneath that kilt is driving me absolutely nuts. I love it.

13. WyattCockRulesM8

WyattCockRulesM8 New Member

New here. Found this site looking for Proud Bro's. Big Boss of my landscaping company. Tell you what...I'm the only one of European decent, and my Carhartts ride low, and ripped underwear get their share of stares. Otherwise I freeball. I get respect, know what i mean Bro's.

14. jayflamewalker

jayflamewalker New Member

Albums:
    Not really there is a place and time for everything I used to walk around in briefs around my dad and brothers , now I still like to walk in my briefs when I get up in the morning around my roommate who happens to be very shy about being seen in his skeevies even if it is just me, I try to tell him we are both adults here and he should not be so inhibited

15. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Used to wear my pants when going to the shared kitchen in a girlfriends flat to get us a drink between fucking, often used to meet her flatmates so I always made sure I was wearing clean and sexy ones. I guess I was hoping her friends would join us, but it never happened. I'd have gone nude if I dared but I was a bit shyer in my teens.

16. plumbr

plumbr Member

I used to because mine were old and worn :eek:. Eventually when I started buying my underwear I was less inhibited to show it off. Now if you're in my face and you wanted to see? Just ask.

Draft saved Draft deleted