embarassed, need advice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_docked, Jan 16, 2007.

1. B_docked

B_docked New Member

whenever im hooking up with girls and i start to get hard, i always feel a little embarrassed and try to keep her from touching my junk. i'm 7 inches and im not embarassed about my dick its just i feel embarassed, any advice to help me out?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Masterbate before you go out, and hang out with the girls.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

This isn't a bad idea... but just choose to not be embarrassed. You must have been raised with some sort of stigma towards sex or something... been told that it was "taboo" or something. But just decide for yourself that sex is a great natural thing and it's okay. And at 7 inches, you won't find many disappointed women anyway.

4. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get often embrassed too (hard or soft) esp. when the woman feels and says, " Is that all you?".
    I've learned it's sometimes a come-on or ploy for some women to get a feel of you if they want it or not. I just let it happen and hope I'm a Winner!:wink:

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee
    LPSG Member:smile:

5. snoozan

Gold Member

you know, when i mess around with a guy and he doesn't get hard, i get a little worried. it makes me feel really good when a guy gets hard when we're messing around because i love seeing that he's getting as hot as i am. looking down and feeling or seeing a rock hard cock is totally sexy. be proud of it!

6. FrankPipeliner

buddy, this issue falls under the heading get over yourself. you want to hook up with women? you want it to go somewhere? let her smell your sex. let her feel your gender.

7. Murci_EC

Murci_EC New Member

wow this is good to know! I've spent years trying to hide my junk, in night clubs or bars or whatever. I always felt embarassed. From super tight undies to super tight jeans that I could use to tuck it down the pant leg, I have always been afraid to show it off.

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Yes, don't worry about it--especially not in a bar or club.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Hun, show it off! Women usually love knowning when they are being sexy, its like an ego boost for us!

10. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Is anyone else getting a hard on? :redface:

11. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    No where did you state your age. It is very normal for a male to get excited. As you get older it will also be less noticable, or you will grow to accept the fact that you are a male with normal responses.

Enjoy your youth, if you are young. If you are older, tell us all how you keep sexually fit and experience those unpleasant erections or hardening of the penis.

I wish you well and expect that you will also enjoy this site.

Welcome to Large penis Support Group.

12. Duane.Ament

Duane.Ament Member

Again, I think that posts by banned people (and threads started by banned people) should be deleted.

Draft saved Draft deleted