Embarassing flaccid size?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis can shrink down to 3" sometimes...it's embarassing because I'm 6'1 so it looks really tiny. Sometimes though if it's hot out my size can go to like 5"...which is fine. I get super embarassed when I get shrinkage though. I'm obviously a grower, just wondering how small "showers" get with shrinkage included?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also just curious, what is the typical size when guys are flaccid in a lockerroom? Just wondering because I really don't know. I've never been in one and throughout high school I refused to...not because I was concerned about my size (at the time), but just because I'm not circumcised.

MatyMatt

1st Like
Media
i dont really know what you are asking here. i would say that I am a shower, though, since i mostly hang at 5.5 inches but i can shrink down to about 4 inches. Being a shower definetly has a lot of benefits. As for the locker rooms, i would say that the average size would be about 3 inches flaccid

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all shrink and to be honest, nobody cares about how big your penis is flaccid. Some people will care about how big it is hard, but to be honest, it's not what you have but how you use it.

I'm sorry that you're embarrassed about it. I have about 3-4 thickish inches when flaccid but almost 8 when hard. I learned early on that the surprise on someone's face when it got hard was worth it. Those who choose you for your size rarely care about who you are, only how big your dick is.

Where do you live that you're embarrassed about being intact?

The male genital mutilation rate in the US has been dropping for some time, so there's a good chance you won't be the only one with an intact willy. Thank your lucky stars that you get to experience life and sex as a whole man, instead of a handicapped one.

Whatever you do, don't waste your life wishing you were something you're not, life is simply too short.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My penis can shrink down to 3" sometimes...it's embarassing because I'm 6'1 so it looks really tiny.
We're fixed about the same. A 3" limp dick looks great if I spot it hanging in a guy's pants or shorts. Wear some flattering gym clothes that make you feel sexy. It's the only body you've got; love it and treat it right!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The male genital mutilation rate in the US has been dropping for some time, so there's a good chance you won't be the only one with an intact willy. Thank your lucky stars that you get to experience life and sex as a whole man, instead of a handicapped one.

I'm not handicapped, I'm handi-capable!

Think I could get some extra moolah from the V.A. after I retire?

:rolleyes: :wink:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
i dont really know what you are asking here. i would say that I am a shower, though, since i mostly hang at 5.5 inches but i can shrink down to about 4 inches. Being a shower definetly has a lot of benefits. As for the locker rooms, i would say that the average size would be about 3 inches flaccid

The consensus seems to be that we are all about the same size soft.

This is not what I notice in locker rooms several times a week: on the contrary, there are big differences not only in length but also in shape. Never ceases to amaze me, it's certainly the part of the body that varies most between individuals.

PS As a teenager I was very embarrassed about my flaccid size, but when I came to see lots of men naked I realised it was not so big after all.

2big

1st Like
Media
i realize that this thread was started as embarassing because you are too small, but please don't forget that some of us who are quite large flaccid can also be embarassed about our size. it can draw us a lot of unwanted attention, and we can feel just as self-conscious as someone who is 1 inch flaccid. stares are stares, regardless of the reason.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lol wow why would anyone be embarrassed about their penis size? it's like saying i am embarrassed because my arms are too short/ too long my feet are to big/too small my fingers are too small/too long...you have what u have....learn to work with and appreciate it....there are people out there who admire men with small penises.....if you think your penis is small then perhaps u r in the wrong support group..go and join a group that has small penis embers there are plenty of them on yahoo and MSN..this is the large penis support group.....

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

How do you feel about experiencing LPSG as a handicapped poster? :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, please don't worry about this. As a woman I assure you we don't care how small you are flaccid. All women know that the penis will grow when aroused. Personally, I prefer growers to showers, it's like a wonderful surprise packakge on Christmas morning to see how big the cock will get.:smile:

My penis can shrink down to 3" sometimes...it's embarassing because I'm 6'1 so it looks really tiny. Sometimes though if it's hot out my size can go to like 5"...which is fine. I get super embarassed when I get shrinkage though. I'm obviously a grower, just wondering how small "showers" get with shrinkage included?

andrewggmp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a bit ironic to read your post where you worry about being, sometimes, 3 inches soft.
Even though I am below average when hard (5 inches on my best days) I am a grower....lol....really.
When soft, I range from 1 to 2 inches, with the average being 1.5 inches. Mine does not hang, but points straight forward, and I need to trim my pubes, so as to avoid them from tangling themselves with my foreskin.
Furthermore, I am cut, but get so little when soft, that it looks as if I were uncut (thats when my pubes get in between the head and the foreskin).
I wouldn't know about the average flacid size, since I have avoided public showers my hole life.
Anyway, it just goes to show that men of all endowments can be unsatisfied with their size, and we all can have our hangups and/or issues and problems with our size, whatever it may be.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 1" soft. I love that, because then it's small, compact, and totally tucked away and not a problem when it's soft. I grow to over 6" hard though, which is totally serviceable, and amuses and amazes girls because it doesn't seem like a guy with a 1" softie would be so big hard. :)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank your lucky stars that you get to experience life and sex as a whole man, instead of a handicapped one.

I hope you realize how completely shallow this sounds to people who cope with real handicaps.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you realize how completely shallow this sounds to people who cope with real handicaps.

As one of those with a real handicap,no it does not sound shallow.Not only do I get to deal with a brainstem injury,my mother had me sexualy altered.And all the problems that go with it.:confused:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Right; anything here seems trivial after you've seen people with disabilities that the Paralympics (paralyzed Olympics) classify in ways such as, "severe disability in the upper body", which is a long way of saying, "little to no arms".

(no kidding, either; I was at the 2002 Winter Paralympics in Salt Lake City, and each competitor landed in one class or another with descriptions like that)

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't worry about your flaccid size.

Mine sometimes hangs long (I like it that way) and other times it's shorter.

I don't care what people think of my cock. It works. It works well. That's all that matters to me.

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
I'm obviously a grower, just wondering how small "showers" get with shrinkage included?

I've seen several flaccid cocks in the locker room which are smaller than 3 inches. I would consider 3-to-4 inches to be average, so yours is nothing to worry about.

We all shrink and to be honest, nobody cares about how big your penis is flaccid.

I'd have to disagree. Locker room psychology comes into play here. Many guys want to have a dick that looks big when soft for other guys to see in the locker room. For straight guys, its a bragging rite. For gay guys, it's that and also a way to attract a mate (if I can say that without sounding like an AnimalPlanet wildlife documentary). And of course, it's the flaccid cock that partly determines the size of the bulge in the pants. But that's a topic for another thread.