embarassing moments

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by CURVEDANDTHICKK [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Every male on earth from 7-70 knows when their dick is hard. This smell like bull****.

Perhps you didn't look at his pics in the gallery. A bonor really shows on him. I believe his story. Lafever is a respected member here. Slight embelishmetn of the story perhaps, but I believe the story took place. A full blown throbbing erection is noticed by everybody. A slight semi is not especially if the guy's mind is on something else.

I doubt very seriously that Lafever has to have any kind of semi to show a bulge. I'm sure he is showing all the time. I know guys of all ages that do. That is life.

BTW, I'd trade dicks with lafever any time. I doubt he would be very happy with the change though.

Thanks for the support freddie, i guess he didn`t check out my bulge photos in my gallery.
I get stared at alot in public, especially when i wear my sweat cut offs, my first wife didn`t let me out of the house by myself, and would tell me what i could and couldn`t wear.
The lady i`m with now it the total opposite, she lets me wear what i want.
When we stand in line at the checkout i like to rub my bulge on her butt, she`ll reach around and play with it, i`m sure the guys watching the serveillance cameras get an eye full. hehehehehe

lafever

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both my stories involve dildos.

I was 15 when I moved away from home. My mom asked me if she could give some of my books away I left in a bag. I said sure and thought nothing of it. She called me the next day and said "Am I ever glad I looked in the bag before I gave it to Julie" (her friend). I asked why and she said "cause your penis was in the bag". I had no clue what she was talking about then it dawned on me she had my dildo.
The worst part was when she said "I thought it was so funny I showed dad".
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! Why the hell would you show dad? Ewwww!

The second incident was again when I was moving. I was moving into a room at this old fart's house. My two friends were helping me and he was kind enough to help me as well. We were all in the back of the pick up truck when my friend lifted up my suitcase. The clasp came undone and all my panties and socks and my big fat dildo fell out onto the bed of the truck.
All I could do was laugh and laugh. It took me a minute to pick it up because my eyes were watering from laughing so much. It was embarrassing, but pretty funny.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Mine was in class, and I told a really stupid joke. Like a complete and total bomb that not a single person got, and everyone was staring at me like I was on drugs.

It was one of those moments where you just wanted to shrink down to the size of an ant and crawl under a rock and die.

And it went on forever. Like everyone kept staring as though I could somehow explain wtf I meant in a way that might make them understand what the hell I was talking about.

And then finally the teacher started talking again and class went on.

That was the worst moment though.

I had similar moments in high school.

Fuck, how I hated that place.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
Both my stories involve dildos.

I was 15 when I moved away from home. My mom asked me if she could give some of my books away I left in a bag. I said sure and thought nothing of it. She called me the next day and said "Am I ever glad I looked in the bag before I gave it to Julie" (her friend). I asked why and she said "cause your penis was in the bag". I had no clue what she was talking about then it dawned on me she had my dildo.
The worst part was when she said "I thought it was so funny I showed dad".
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! Why the hell would you show dad? Ewwww!

The second incident was again when I was moving. I was moving into a room at this old fart's house. My two friends were helping me and he was kind enough to help me as well. We were all in the back of the pick up truck when my friend lifted up my suitcase. The clasp came undone and all my panties and socks and my big fat dildo fell out onto the bed of the truck.
All I could do was laugh and laugh. It took me a minute to pick it up because my eyes were watering from laughing so much. It was embarrassing, but pretty funny.

parents do the weirdest shit.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just told this story a couple of weeks back, but definitely my most embarrassing moment was when my wife and I were planning an evening of pure passion because no one was supposed to be home. We were about to christen the kitchen table when for some damn reason my wife told me to fetch a candle from the hall bathroom. Cut to the chase: my stepdaughter was in the bathroom. Yeah, all my glory at full mast wilted completely amid all the screaming.

But when I think how embarrasing it could have been if I didn't go into the bathroom what she could have walked in on.