Embarassing Penis Experience

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hung, Mar 23, 2005.

1. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought it might be interesting to encourage posters here to share information concerning a most embarassing experience they have encourntered because of their penis. It could have happened when you were a teen, a twenty something or even later. It could have happened while in a social setting, while in the military, while on the job. It could have also happened in an education setting. Please share your most embarassing experience, no matter what the setting. I am sure there are some real interesting stories from the many members of Large Penis Support Group.

:wow:

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    as I recall, the years between age 11 and 14 were one big embarrassing experience with very few intermissions.

since then, I've left it to everyone ELSE to feel embarrassed about my penis ;)

3. blackwood

blackwood New Member

hung.

From the point in time (12, 13 14) of initially observed "larger than the others" there have been embarassments. For me to specifically recalling the ages vs. size of my rigging is now becomming more and more blurred. However the embarrassments have been pretty consistent, from "Holy fuck look at the size of that thing", to "hey you with the big fucking cock give me 10 laps" coaches, drill instructors, and buddies have all contributed.

At a point I said screw it, and let the comments go. Some times I'd shake the thing at them. Hey! It's mine!

Though one time in the service, stationed on Okinawa, a chap asked what it felt like to cum, with such a bid dick. I asked him what it was like to pop with his tiny critter. I think he got the point. He Walked away.

blackwood

4. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    One moment that comes to mind is in summer school I was 15 and at that time I measured at about 7 1/2 and thick...plus I was about a runt. Anyway I took tennis and swimming in school just to stay out of trouble. After tennis we'd shower and do our laps. We had to wear speedos so I was self conscience anyway. During our third week we were doing water polo. It was fun but DISTRACTING. We were only in 3 feet of water and I was at the net. Across from me was a senior girl that was very well developed. The ball went over her head and as she reached up her breast jumped out and said hello to my face at the net! :wow: They were so perfect! So almost immediately I was rock hard and squeezing out the top of my speedos. :eek: She was embarrassed but then the coach called me out...obviously from where he was he could see my situation. I walked to the edge and he asked me to get out and hit the shower. I hesitated but got out. When I got out my speedos dropped to my balls and my thickness was waving for all to see. I turned and ran to the showers slapping my stomach as I did. I didn't go back. x(

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great sharing thus far. A post today to bring this topic to the first page. Have a nice week end.

6. just me

just me New Member

was usher at my buddy's wedding... maid of honor was a gal I want to split for years that day she had a low, low cut on..we were all on the altar... all thru the ceremony I could not get my eyes off her cleavage or could I pay attention to the ceremony. For some unknown reason she leaned forward and that was all I could take... Up went I went and as I tried to adjust it, I discovered my pants pockets were sewing... I stood on there proudly sticking out like a pole finally reached down and openingly pulled it up to the buckle... but everyone saw... including the bride and the minister.... one good thing tho....did jump the maid of honor....

Draft saved Draft deleted