embarassing situations

whyme: any of you guys had and embarassing moments?

Erectacock: I get bored doing the same jack off routine every single time, so I like to get creative. One day, I starting f***king the closet door. The handle was a circle, to close and open the sliding door. The problem is, I studk my dick through, found out I couldn't move it in and out, couldn't take it out, because I had gotten harder, and was incapable of reaching my hand around the door to jack myself off. I could reach the phone though, so I called my best bud who came over and it took a lot of persuading to get him to go in the closet and jack me off. After all, isn't that what friends are really for??

rawkstar: my school has a funny tradition for your 21st birthday. At some point your classmates attack you out of the blue, and tie you to a chair. They cut all your clothes off of you and pour a black liquid used to blacken the heels of shoe soles all over you. Then they take you outside to an open quadrangle and let about 400 people wish ya a happy birthday, hahah. The comments I heard were hilarious. And though I have nothing to be ashamed of by a long shot, it was embarrasing....but funny. (Nothing homosexual about all this, just guys giving guys a hard time)