embarassing situations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

whyme: any of you guys had and embarassing moments?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Erectacock: I get bored doing the same jack off routine every single time, so I like to get creative. One day, I starting f***king the closet door. The handle was a circle, to close and open the sliding door. The problem is, I studk my dick through, found out I couldn't move it in and out, couldn't take it out, because I had gotten harder, and was incapable of reaching my hand around the door to jack myself off. I could reach the phone though, so I called my best bud who came over and it took a lot of persuading to get him to go in the closet and jack me off. After all, isn't that what friends are really for??

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

OMG how embarrassing! True or not, I have to hand it to you, Erectacock.

That was a hilarious story!

Pecker

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

If I related here every embarassing moment that my cock has somehow caused me, it wouldn't be a post ... it would be an epic saga! (Does that mean I would have to translate it into Old Norse? ;D)

5. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: my school has a funny tradition for your 21st birthday. At some point your classmates attack you out of the blue, and tie you to a chair. They cut all your clothes off of you and pour a black liquid used to blacken the heels of shoe soles all over you. Then they take you outside to an open quadrangle and let about 400 people wish ya a happy birthday, hahah. The comments I heard were hilarious. And though I have nothing to be ashamed of by a long shot, it was embarrasing....but funny. (Nothing homosexual about all this, just guys giving guys a hard time)

Draft saved Draft deleted