Embarrasing matters: landlord found a condom.

shotinstar

Sexy Member
Media
a) Nothing pathetic about self-pleasure.

b) Nothing embarrassing about self-pleasure. It's pretty likely your landlord does that too. Most people do.

You should maybe be embarrassed about your levels of cleanliness (it's not overly hygienic to leave used condoms lying around on the kitchen sink), but there's nothing else you need to be embarrassed about.

LOL.
Not kitchen, it's toilet.
If it were kitchen I would have a hard time explaining myself on why a condom ended up in the kitchen!!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it 'cause he's retired? I was told recently by a 25 year old after his dad was in a car accident that could have left him with erectile dysfunction at the age of 54 that it wouldn't matter much because at that age, sex doesn't really matter.

I made it clear that it does. lol

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You could say..."I've been meaning to talk to you about the plumbing problems here. I was standing at the sink and flushed the toilet at the same time and look what came up through the plumbing pipes! Completely unhyginic and shocking. If this matter is not resolved, I'm moving in a few weeks and want my deposit back!"

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a sheltered and puritanical youth with a Christian Fundamentalist for a mother - the LOLZ raised the roof when she found a pack of condoms when she was "cleaning up" in my room. (We all know, mum's poking about when a box of Trojans becomes an "issue") So in a similar vein I profess this opinion:

So whut?

I looked at my mother as she shook the partial box in front of my nose. I shrugged and simply said, "Rather that I did not use them at all?"

End of discussion. ;D

shotinstar

Sexy Member
Media
No pets .. I'm not a zoophile!!

Anyway, it has just passed 24 hours and guess what, he bought some white-coloured antibacteria/gem-killing pills and placed it in the sink!!!
Oh common, it's only semen! Surely everyone washes theirs down the sink too!!

Where would he propose I wash my cum? Is the bathtub a better idea? !!!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally, I don't find one any stranger than the other. Still not embarrassing.

The only really strange thing I see in this thread is that the OP used condoms during a JO moment: who does crazy shit like that?

Anyway, it has just passed 24 hours and guess what, he bought some white-coloured antibacteria/gem-killing pills and placed it in the sink!!!

What are "antibacteria/gem-killing pills" anyway? Do you mean antibiotics?

Last edited:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No pets .. I'm not a zoophile!!

Where would he propose I wash my cum? Is the bathtub a better idea? !!!

In future put your used condoms in the laundry basket for a hot wash. Alternatively, ask him to provide a cum receptacle as part of your contract. A sock, a newspaper...

Seriously though, it's no big deal, but the hygiene issue is icky. Imagine if you'd found someone elses used condom in your sink.

You made an innocent mistake. I often leave things in people's houses: my phone; a scarf; my sunglasses, etc. However, your mishap makes for a much better story. :smile:

shotinstar

Sexy Member
Media
The only really strange thing I see in this thread is that the OP used condoms during a JO moment: who does crazy shit like that?

Well, I didn't want the mess. Hence the condom.

What are "antibacteria/gem-killing pills" anyway? Do you mean antibiotics?

I know what it is, but I don't know what you call it.
These are not edible though; antibiotics are edible ones.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've really been reluctant to post in this thread because I just don't see what the problem is and why the issue and why the embarrassment. However I will pass on some advice my father gave me when I was young. "You don't need to worry about what other people think about you unless they are paying your bills."
Forget about it an move on. Another gem he gave me when dealing with problems was..."Is this going to matter a year from now?"

shotinstar

Sexy Member
Media
I've really been reluctant to post in this thread because I just don't see what the problem is and why the issue and why the embarrassment. However I will pass on some advice my father gave me when I was young. "You don't need to worry about what other people think about you unless they are paying your bills."
Forget about it an move on. Another gem he gave me when dealing with problems was..."Is this going to matter a year from now?"

That's a great one!! :biggrin1:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Shot.....as a landlord for more than 20 years I can't begin to tell you the things I have have come across. I'm amazed at how some people live but IT"S non of my business! I have had to go into apartments with sex toys right out in the open. You would think they would have put them away knowing I was coming in. A condom. My thought would have been...looks like this boys having some fun!

I'm sure he felt the same way when he saw it!

Don't give it a second thought.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
During college I lived next to an ancient woman who was always calling the police because my residents and I were causing too much noise. In fact, she was the one who was so deaf we were more bothered by how loud she cranked up Lawrence Welk on the weekends.

One day she banged on my door to complain that she had found a conundrum on her side lawn and she wasn't going to put up with it anymore. I encouraged her to call the police. They showed up. She presented her conundrum waving it from the end of a stick. Several weeks later her children moved her to a facility where she was much more comfortable.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You live in a strange house. The tenants wear condoms to jerk and the landlord put disinfectant tablets in the sink! Does he think you piss in there too?

Never mind. The last landlord I had found my grow-op in the garage! I was mortified until he asked me, "how much for a pound?" :biggrin:

In the end he ripped me off for several thousand bucks, but not before I'd saved up enough to make a down payment on my own place. Never rented again.