embarrassed by erection?

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be an embarassing thing for me if I got an erection in public. As I have been accused of this even when flacid I usually wear tight underwear to keep everything pushed down and kept in place - so to speak.

Are women embarassed by getting hard nipples in the same way as men are by getting an erection in public? For some reason I don't think to the same degree but maybe I'm wrong.

soarom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been going commando for about six months now. Sometimes when i get a hardon i just use my bag to cover it, sometimes i don't. Anyway seeing girls staring is quite a turn on.

londongirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's cold, then they can go quite hard and are noticeable, no matter what I'm wearing. They're also excruciatingly sore when they're cold and hard and only stop being sore if they're warmed up. Not always easy, as you can imagine. It can be somewhat embarassing to see two nipples sticking out if I'm trying to look urbane and professional.

If it's cold, then they can go quite hard and are noticeable, no matter what I'm wearing. They're also excruciatingly sore when they're cold and hard and only stop being sore if they're warmed up. Not always easy, as you can imagine. It can be somewhat embarassing to see two nipples sticking out if I'm trying to look urbane and professional.

is there any chance if we could see a pic of it?... :tongue:
I think it's hot when a girl has got hard nipples just like some girls like bulges...

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not crazy about having my nipples showing, and sometimes it's kind of embarrassing, but there's nothing I can do about it so I don't dwell on it. Mine can get terribly sore too, londongirl, and I know they're obvious when they hurt... I just do my best to ignore it. :rolleyes:

:flirt: