Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when i started high school i made a big transition from a school of 200 to a class of 200 so i was pretty well sheltered and didnt see much, so when i got to high school i would start noticing guys in my classes were wearing boxers, and i began to feel embarrassed because i was still wearing tighty whities so because i was noticing the guys in the locker room wearing boxers i switched from tighty whities, to boxers, has any body ever had a situation like this or does it just sound stupid, please explain

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate boxers and am never wearing them, no matter how many men wewar boxers. I do what pleases me, not others.

Boxers are for men who little peters and have nothing to show in a sexy pair of tighty whities.

**speaking of sexy in white briefs :wink:**

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya know, back when I was in high school all underwear was white, except for the occasional plaid boxer. And I'm not really all that old.

There were either jockeys or boxers. That was it.

Now there are too many choices. One's mind reels at the enormous selection - how to choose?

Avgutahguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wore tighty whities in jr high and high school too and was teased about them. Didn't switch to boxers though cuz I was getting boners pretty much every hour. I figured out that a few guys wore boxers over thier briefs. Now that my dick has settled down I can wear boxers and love them.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tighty whities are designed around a standard model and can look unattractive if you don't have the ass to fill out the back or the package to fill out the front.

And many guys like the feeling of letting the air circulate by wearing loose underwear so boxers suit.

And more than that boxers are less revealing so guys might not feel as though they are so on display.

If you think you look good in briefs then wear them, do'nt worry about other guys reasons for their choice in underwear, briefs are not unfashionable so nobody is going to laugh at you for wearing them.

And just one other point, the skimpiest underwear looks best on 'small' guys so ignore that other guys comment about boxers being the choice of the least well endowed.

A

AM_092

I like both boxers and briefs! But I mostly wear trunks (or depending on what clothes I'm wearing with them). I've never felt embarassed about wearing white briefs. I actually like them. I've got a lot of briefs and I think the white ones look the best :) I think 'most' people say they where boxers because they're embarassed, but personally, most guys I know, 90% of the time, wear briefs.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am continually amazed by questions like this !

Whoever said you had to wear only one kind ?

When I was about ten years old, I told my mom I wanted to start buying my own underwear (she always bought me the economy threepacks, oversized because I was to "grow into them").

Numerous manufacturers, styles, colours, fits, ... I just put on what I felt like that morning, after my shower. We had mandatory phys.ed, with mandatory gym kit, and starting in grade seven, mandatory showers after phys.ed. It was a hygiene thing.

Though I agree that thanks to the internet the selection has grown exponentially.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriends told me that when your man starts wearing colored underwear he's cheating on you. Well, when I married him that's all he had were colored boxer briefs, and he wasn't cheating then. So I trust him. But he swears by the boxer briefs, and his butt does look cute in them. Except when he's still wearing his dark socks and just his underwear. Then it's kind of past cute, you know.

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Monster. I hate boxers, no support. I do remember when my mom bought my underwear. Always tightie whities and then my dad bought me a pair with "The Kangaroo Pouch" by Munsingwear and they fit much better. Anybody else remember the Kangaroo Pouch?