Embarrassed to Admit Sexual Attractions

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK. This may sound creepy and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but I find Billy Mays - the Oxy Clean / Orange-Glo guy on TV commercials, a turn on. Something about his dark beard and butch hairy arms and hands gets me excited.

Was wondering if any of you have someone you've fantasized about or find sexually appealing in an unconventional way that if you told most folks they'd find you crazy?

Attachments

Reactions: JakeT10

Zzingerific

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not into Billy Mayes, but one unconventional thing I've always liked is prematurely grey hair (and I'm not talking about Anderson Cooper). Not much of a celebrity, but local newscaster in the Portland OR area a few years ago was 30ish with grey/white hair and for some reason I found it really, really hot.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Remember the Gain detergent commercials? I always thought that the guy on those ads was a real cutie. I had a crush on him and just thought he would be the perfect, average Joe to go to bed and cuddle up with.

I also kinda of liked the guy who did the Glad ads - if I remember the correct product. Balding, always in a suit and tie. He does a lot of voiceovers. Call me goofy but I like those older, regular guys and like to think they have a raunchy side sometimes.

Good topic!!!

And Anderson Cooper is CLASSIC HOT. He's a gorgeous man!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How about the Brawny paper guy? I recall a lpsg thread re. him that
gave a link to his vid, but a bit rushed for time right now and can't pull a search. When I first became aware of it, I couldn't stop replaying it and admiring his bulge.

wetboxersguy

Experimental Member
Media
How about Lucky Vanous in that Coke commercial?

lucky.jpg

SteveJake

Experimental Member
Media