Embarrassed to Admit Sexual Attractions

mathu04

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was watching an old Dennis the Menace on Antenna TV and the father, Herbert Anderson reminded me of an old law professor I had. Goofy as hell, but he had a monster in his pants. His kook was overshadowed by his sex appeal. A few of my classmates took a poll on how big he was!

Reactions: rock_star44310

mathu04

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Moises Arias- I seen him on "The Middle" where he played the love interest of Sue. He did a scene in a wrestler onesie and it reminded me of a "one nighter" I had a few years ago. The dude was between 4'9 and 5'2 but had about an 8"or so and I shall never forget him! What he lacked in stature, he made up in stamina!

kingster1000

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anderson Cooper is dead sexy. But yes, I've found things very sexy in guys that are pretty unconventional. Nothing odd about it. :)
yes, he is sexy...........do you think his upscale childhood, made him a draw...........i know it was filled with the tragedy of his brother's suicide..................but, he learned hi class ways from the cradle, could that be part of his appeal?...or is he, just, very , very white?

Reactions: felicityisawesome