Embarrassed to Admit Sexual Attractions

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Don't know that embarrassed is the right word but I am totally hot for Joel McHale from The Soup. Anyone have any hot pics of this guy. Maybe it's just his sense of humor. He can stand there and not say a word and make me laugh. Also has the cutest smile! Anyone else agree?

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aaron Carter. Young, obnoxious and seems to be rather short on talent.

I'd do him in a 'New York minute', but I wouldn't admit that to my friends who all think he's a complete idiot.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know that embarrassed is the right word but I am totally hot for Joel McHale from The Soup. Anyone have any hot pics of this guy. Maybe it's just his sense of humor. He can stand there and not say a word and make me laugh. Also has the cutest smile! Anyone else agree?

Yeah, I'd do him in a heart beat...sweet guy and handsome

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kevin James in the sitcom King of Queens. He has such a handsome sweet face. Love those big brown eyes. If he lost 75lbs he'd be a sex symbol.

Attachments

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I didn't see anyone who was really that embarassing.....However, and trust me I am sooooooo over him...but my really embarrassing secret (until now) crush is/was......Howie Mandel. :redface: But trust me I'm over him now.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEgads...............NO not Howie Mandel. How? Why? What were you thinking? What happens on this thread stays here I promise.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEgads...............NO not Howie Mandel. How? Why? What were you thinking? What happens on this thread stays here I promise.

I know, I know, what was I thinking?! I was young, naive, innocent, I didn't know better, it was dark, there was alchohol.....oh the shame! The horror!
I have since learned better and promise never EVER to slip into the darkness again.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Raoul Bova (Italian actor): what a hunk! and those blue eyes....

Tom Hardy (English actor): also good-looking; sexy eyes and lips

Lindsay Wagner: I loved her in the Bionic Woman.

Erin Gray: I loved her (and her hot body) in Buck Rogers.