Embarrassed to Admit Sexual Attractions

Timinrva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine is Mike Rowe...I want to get "Dirty" with him!

DAYUMMMMM - I also love Mike Rowe - Locally (maybe nationally??) he is in commercials for independent pharmacies...I have always thought he was damn hot and sexy - but didn't even realize he was a celebrity - any hot pics of him? e me with em.

mmmmmmmmmmm

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Embarrasing crushes.... Jon Stewart's been mentioned already, I wouldn't say that's embarrassing though - he's hot, funny men are sexy.

My latest, and probably most embarrassing crush todate, so embarrassing I haven't even told my husband (!), is the President!! :eek: :eek: But hang on - before you all fall over in complete disgust, please remember - I am not in the US - but France.. our new Preseident elect is Nicolas Sarkozy and I have the most debiltating crush on him. I keep having the most depreved sexual fantasies about him whenever he pops up on the news, which is all the bloody time. I'm a mess - he's a short, funny looking chap and I'm besotted. Maybe power is a turn on , or maybe it's his Hungarian lineage. I was with a Hungarian soldier on the Szent István holiday in Budapest and he had an amazing cock, about 8/8.5" by 7/7.5" (at a guess, I was too busy accomodating it to measure :biggrin1: ) - certainly the thickest I ever had the pleasure of. That's what I endow Sarko with in my fantasies - even though I've never seen any photogrphic evidence of a bigger than usual bulge...

So there! - orange Cillit Bang guys have nothing on that one - embarrassment wise...:redface: :redface:

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kevin James in the sitcom King of Queens. He has such a handsome sweet face. Love those big brown eyes. If he lost 75lbs he'd be a sex symbol.

I am glad that I am not the only one. I used to get a hard-on watching him on the King of Queens. Leah Remini grabbed his ass one time, and I almost came in my pants.

I also like Fat Joe, the rapper, and Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini).

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Robert Duvall. Yes, he's aged, but he still radiates a lot of masculinity in his roles. I could imagine acting in a supporting role as his affair maybe?

And as we're talking actors, I've had a long time crush on Gene Hackman, dates back to the late 70s maybe. Another one of those type who are more masculine than half of the guys who are more my usual age range for affairs.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a number of these over the years.

As a teenager, I had crushes on David Hartman, Ron Palillo (Horshack from "Welcome Back Kotter"), Leo Sayer, and Carl Sagan (my geeky side coming through there...plus I was very interested in the subject matter of the show "Cosmos" since I was always very interested in astronomy and that sort of thing.)

In my mid twenties (and even now really), I had a thing for director Tim Burton (plus I love his movies).

Oh, and someone mentioned Jack Black earlier. I find him attractive too in an odd sort of way.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
John Scherer, you know, "the guy that gives away the free computer learning lessons?":biggrin: (That's his tagline). You've probably seen him on many a late-night infomercial or commercial. Anyway, I don't know what it is, but I'd love to suck this old fucker's dick.:redface::biggrin:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
John Scherer, you know, "the guy that gives away the free computer learning lessons?":biggrin: (That's his tagline). You've probably seen him on many a late-night infomercial or commercial. Anyway, I don't know what it is, but I'd love to suck this old fucker's dick.:redface::biggrin:

I hate to admit this... but I find him strangely attractive also. Embarrassing to admit yes. I think he was better looking on his first commercial though.

D

deleted1447

This is going to sound odd coming from a gay man. I saw Nell Carter one night, sing Ain't Misbehavin, in a dress cut down to her navel. That Woman just ooooozed sexy.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Mario Cantone is sexy as hell. You don't really focus on a comedy bit and get turned on...so it may be hard to imagine. But just as a guy, being funny or intelligent, or his facial expressions, dreamy eyes. He needs to be really deeply kissed and fucked. Love him.