Embarrassed to Admit Sexual Attractions

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I can see why someone would find Mr. Mays attractive. He's big, burly, and furry. He's what used to be thought of as really manly. I used to use a chiropractor that was burly, and furry. When he'd get behind me, and his hairy arms would brush my cheeks, mmmm.

The only crush I kept secret most of my life was on my 7th grade coach. He was very well built, super nice guy, and always very kind to me. He had an average looking face but who cared. I didn't want him so much for sex but as my dad.

I am glad we all have different tastes. Otherwise, most of the world would be very lonely.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think Mario Cantone is sexy as hell. You don't really focus on a comedy bit and get turned on...so it may be hard to imagine. But just as a guy, being funny or intelligent, or his facial expressions, dreamy eyes. He needs to be really deeply kissed and fucked. Love him.
He has a cute little ass on him, that's for sure!:biggrin:

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay yeah, I have read some WEIRD things here. John Scherer and Frances motherfucking Conroy are gonna be haunting my NIGHTMARES now lmao. I'd have included Billy Mays too, but he doesn't count since I already check my closet to make sure his yapping ass isn't in there every night.

My weirdest is definitely Paris Hilton. I hate her in every way, and I hate everything about her. I don't think she's beautiful. I don't think she's sexy. I don't think she's that kind of girl who could be either if she scraped off the makeup and stopped acting like a dumb whore. I think she could probably have a really awesome body if she gained between 50 and 120 pounds but that's not gonna happen so I can't really blame it on that either. I hate her stupid face. I hate what she had done to her nose. I hate her vacant eyes. I hate that idly disapproving look on her face. She's the complete physical opposite of everything I worship: I hate how disgustingly emaciated she is and I hate her tiny, ugly breasts and her nonexistant ass. I hate that little rat-dog she carries around. I hate her sense of entitlement and the lenience she gets for all of her fuckups, and I hate that she's carved a lucrative career out of doing absolutely nothing. And I haven't seen her sex tape because she has nothing I'd want to look at, but I hate the way I hear she just lies there like a dead fish through the whole thing.

I don't know what it is. I hate the girl. And I wanna cram a sandwich down her throat and fuck her until she's weak with exhaustion and screaming in pain. And maybe a few hours past that, too.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ed asner as lou grant, why ,,, i dont know,,,,,

wierd, i know, i guess when i was 12 or so, looking for

that masculine figure in mylife, and that damn photo of him

as a young football player with all that dark hair, in the corner of his

board in Lou's office,,, def alpha male,,,

dcw4

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK. This may sound creepy and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but I find Billy Mays - the Oxy Clean / Orange-Glo guy on TV commercials, a turn on. Something about his dark beard and butch hairy arms and hands gets me excited.

EWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWW, have you sought help for that? LOL

Media
This is bordering on disturbing....How about Bishop Fulton Sheen....TV Preacher.with burning eyes and chiseled cheekbones.....under that soutanne and flowing robe there was something huge lurking....Big Irish cock down to his knees....he'd bang the shit outa ya and be so contrite afterwards...restin' his head on ya chest, racked with sobs guilty as sin , you with your fingers in his mussed up hair, kissin his ears, strokin his sweaty back...You'd be sayin "S'ok babe...S'ok..Its allright hon.." All the time you'd be thinkin' "He's gonna come back for more...He's trapped in the man pussy. an he doesn't even know he's got a cock like a horse an it's all mine." You can feel it stirring against your thigh.....Man. oh man... he's gonna go again.

Oh an that Vice Pres of yours...Dan somethin...cant spell potato...dumb as fuck...but sorta sexy....I'da given him a roll in the hay..

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, god, how could I have forgotten Ashlee Simpson??? She makes me ashamed too. But after these picures, how could I not??? Unnhhh...kinda cumming just looking at the thumbnails. :(

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really embarrassed to admit this, but I ALWAYS thought Brian Baker, aka The Sprint Guy, (the spokesman in the black trenchcoat, at least until Sprint and Nextel merged and he got the corporate axe :mad: ) was hot. :cool:

http://members.aol.com/mnweststudent/sprintguy2.jpg

[goof] Does anyone have any nude pics or dick shots from any of his commercials? [/goof]

:rolleyes:

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, god, how could I have forgotten Ashlee Simpson??? She makes me ashamed too. But after these picures, how could I not??? Unnhhh...kinda cumming just looking at the thumbnails. :(
I fucking want to dominate her big sis Jessica especially in the Dukes of Hazzard bikini. The move was ** stars but she made it worth watching and cumming. I agree they're both Hott.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK. This may sound creepy and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but I find Billy Mays - the Oxy Clean / Orange-Glo guy on TV commercials, a turn on. Something about his dark beard and butch hairy arms and hands gets me excited.

Was wondering if any of you have someone you've fantasized about or find sexually appealing in an unconventional way that if you told most folks they'd find you crazy?

Hey Earl, that isn't creepy at all, and I'm not embarrassed to admit Billy Mays turns me on also! He has ever since I first saw him on TV and even though he has put on a bit of weight over the years, he still turns me on! Heck, if I were an eskimo, I'd buy ice cubes from him if he were selling them!

Anther one that I always found as a turn-on was Dan Blocker (Hos Cartwright) on Bonanza. Even though I lusted over Michael Landon (Little Joe) with his obvious bulge, I would have tossed him out in a nanosecond for a little of ole Hos!

I'm also not ashammed of that either!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Earl, that isn't creepy at all, and I'm not embarrassed to admit Billy Mays turns me on also! He has ever since I first saw him on TV and even though he has put on a bit of weight over the years, he still turns me on! Heck, if I were an eskimo, I'd buy ice cubes from him if he were selling them!

Anther one that I always found as a turn-on was Dan Blocker (Hos Cartwright) on Bonanza. Even though I lusted over Michael Landon (Little Joe) with his obvious bulge, I would have tossed him out in a nanosecond for a little of ole Hos!

LOL. Hos Cartwright! Yeah, I can see that. I was more facinated with James West's (Robert Conrad's) oh so so tight britches on Wild Wild West myself. Mmmmmn.

You know it's funny, I just picked up a pail of Oxy-Clean the other day without even consciously thinking about Billy Mays. I wonder how many other gay guys have done this. I wonder if any self respecting woman is attracted to him.

cafe au lait

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Where is this Micheal Landon buldge Ive heard referenced so often on LPSG. I watched Bonanza the other day and I couldnt find the slightest hint of a buldge. As a matter of fact I've never noticed one on him whether it be on Bonanza, Little House, or Highway to Heaven. I think its just someones wishful thinking.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where is this Micheal Landon buldge Ive heard referenced so often on LPSG. I watched Bonanza the other day and I couldnt find the slightest hint of a buldge. As a matter of fact I've never noticed one on him whether it be on Bonanza, Little House, or Highway to Heaven. I think its just someones wishful thinking.

No, it wasn't always showing. I have looked and looked for it too and came up short. A friend of mine has some of the earlier episodes which we have watched, and it was definitely showing.

It was more obvious in the earlier episodes, when he was much younger,
than in later ones. It also had a lot to do with the way he wore his hoster and how it was tied to his leg. I have a personal conection who worked on the Bonanza series. The bulge was a natural one and not a secret. It was also not an early problem, until certain groups of people started to make a big deal of it.

Then, it was decided that the problem would have to be eliminated, especially since the show was a family one. Then, there was a conserted effort to make sure that it didn't show. From what I was told, Michael was very well endowed and always wore boxers which caused it to show. It was later requested that he wear briefs or a dance belt, and this took care of the situation. A real shame, a real shame!