Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL. Hos Cartwright! Yeah, I can see that. I was more facinated with James West's (Robert Conrad's) oh so so tight britches on Wild Wild West myself. Mmmmmn.

You know it's funny, I just picked up a pail of Oxy-Clean the other day without even consciously thinking about Billy Mays. I wonder how many other gay guys have done this. I wonder if any self respecting woman is attracted to him.

Yeah, me too. Old "bubble butt" James West in his tight, tight pants! There has never been a better butt than Robert's! I always wondered how they got him into those pants! :biggrin1:

It was the same thing with him in Baa Baa Black Sheep. He was such a man in those shows. And that hairy chest! :veryhappy:

Absolutely nothing was ever so important that it would mean that I would miss either of those shows.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
John Kapelos! I'm not embarrassed by who it is, because he is HOT! I am ashamed to admit though, that he is the only reason I sat through a recent rerun of The Breakfast Club. He played the janitor in the movie and much racier roles in several of my fantasies!! hehe!! If anyone has any pics, especially shirtless-I would so apprecitate it.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ed asner as lou grant, why ,,, i dont know,,,,,

wierd, i know, i guess when i was 12 or so, looking for

that masculine figure in mylife, and that damn photo of him

as a young football player with all that dark hair, in the corner of his

board in Lou's office,,, def alpha male,,,

dcw4

Dcw4...I had a bit of a curiosity about Lou Grant (Ed Asner) also. On one
of the "Biggest Cocks in Hollywood" lists, they mentioned Ed as having
a horsecock. Wouldn't be surprised.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks sevencirc, glad to know im not alone in this,

but, i never heard of ed asner being a on a big one?

I remember reading (in the 70's) he wasnt ashamed of going

to adult toy and movie shops,,, he embraced his sexuality,,

and, oohh, how i would embrace all of that,,,

dcw4

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If I remember where I read/found that list of celeb big-cocks including Ed,
I'll send you the info. Actually I was more attracted to Ted Knight, the
white-haired good-looker who played Ted Baxter on the show. :smile:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since we're all exposing our lil' dirty, secret crushes, I'll list a few that pop up in a dream or two and did wonderful things in my warped brain.

1. Kevin James
2. Jason Stratman
3. Ray Harley (I guess it's the whole daddy type syndrome)
4. Rodney Carrington (Yeah, I told you this list was a little twisted)
5. James Spader

OK. Now I'll go shove my head in my pillow in shame. :)

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The guy in the Verizon Fios commercials -not the chubby with the red hair & beard - the other one who 'works' for Verizon. In some commercials, I swear I can see little wisps of chest hair sticking out of the neckline of his t-shirt. There. I said it.

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

OK. This may sound creepy and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but I find Billy Mays - the Oxy Clean / Orange-Glo guy on TV commercials, a turn on. Something about his dark beard and butch hairy arms and hands gets me excited.

Was wondering if any of you have someone you've fantasized about or find sexually appealing in an unconventional way that if you told most folks they'd find you crazy?

TOTALLY! I agree with you on Billy! He was a handsome hot "bear" as they are called! He was very sexy! It is a shame he died so young.

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

Kevin James in the sitcom King of Queens. He has such a handsome sweet face. Love those big brown eyes. If he lost 75lbs he'd be a sex symbol.

I agree! I think he's sexy and even love the way he talks! But I like big men so I like him even with the weight! In fact, I'd probably be LESS attracted to him if he LOST the weight! LOL

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

John Kapelos! I'm not embarrassed by who it is, because he is HOT! I am ashamed to admit though, that he is the only reason I sat through a recent rerun of The Breakfast Club. He played the janitor in the movie and much racier roles in several of my fantasies!! hehe!! If anyone has any pics, especially shirtless-I would so apprecitate it.

I agree. I found him handsome too, or rather DO find him handsome as he was then! 25 years on I'm sure he looks quite a bit older, but probably still handsome. :)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since we're all exposing our lil' dirty, secret crushes, I'll list a few that pop up in a dream or two and did wonderful things in my warped brain.

1. Kevin James
2. Jason Stratman
3. Ray Harley (I guess it's the whole daddy type syndrome)
4. Rodney Carrington (Yeah, I told you this list was a little twisted)
5. James Spader

OK. Now I'll go shove my head in my pillow in shame. :)

Umm, Jason Statham and Ray Harley? Really? You'd be embarrassed to admit you had a crush on them?

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
John Schneider...then and now. Funny thing is I'm not usually into blondes but man, he does something to me. Wish he had posed naked in his career. Think he's packing....