Embarrassing big penis

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did you ever had a embarrassing moment because of the oversize of your penis, a «funny» story that did happen to you that you want to share? :08:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rant posted on Craigslist .....

Where to begin? I hate my giant dick. I haven't always hated it, mind you, just for the last, oh, 17 years or so.

I loved my dick when I was 13 and had a nice 7 inch tool. I'd put it through its paces regularly and just couldn't wait to share it with some of my female classmates. At 14 I was starting to get just a little concerned as I then had a 9 inch member. It was great, but I was hoping for no further growth. No such luck. By the time I was 16 or 17, the growth finally ended. Unfortunately, not before I had reached my freakish proportions.

It's 12 inches long. It's about as big around as one of those tall cans of Coors Light (horrible beer, by the way). It doesn’t help that I’m a shower, not a grower. When flaccid it’s still 9 inches. In high school I picked up nicknames like cackyderm (creative), kickstand, and “the plunger.” I was smart, funny, athletic, and well liked, though, so the kidding was not mean spirited. I know that some awkward big dicked guys must go through much worse in high school.

Now, I’m sure some guys are thinking that this doesn’t sound like a problem and they wouldn’t mind swinging a stick like this around. Trust me, it sucks. To understand what it’s like to live with a giant dick you have to throw out everything you know about normal life. I love sports and athletic activities. Unfortunately, my dick loves this too and celebrates by flopping around like a frog on a frying pan. An extra large heavy-duty athletic supporter is an absolute must. Go without, and I could end up with a black eye. Of course, by the time I get everything stuffed into the supporter I look like I’ve crammed a grapefruit down my shorts in case I need a snack at half time. If the supporter fails, my dick will fly out of there like the spring snakes in one of those novelty cans of mixed nuts. I hope there aren’t any kids watching the game. I really enjoy swimming, but water + swim trunks = cling = gasps. My next house will have a pool and a tall fence.

How about non-athletic activities like, say, walking down the street? First off, boxers are out. No one wants to see that coming toward them. Even briefs only do a marginal job of keeping everything from swinging around. All new clothes must be tried on to see if they pass my dick visibility test (DVT). Jeans fail. Many slacks fail. Most shorts fail. Need to sit on the toilet? Hold on to snakey or he’s going swimming.

Fine, but it’s gotta rock in the sack, right? Wrong. Don’t get me wrong, it gets hard as a rock and stays that way, but finding someone able to work with it has been difficult. I’m a nice, attractive, and successful guy so I have met a lot of women who wanted to get down with me. That is, until they see my dick. My first time was when I was 18 with a friend’s older sister (23). The look on her face when she saw it erect was one of surprise, incredulity, and fear. To her credit, she was willing to give it a go, but it would only go so far. Guys, you know how great it feels to pound away “balls deep”? I don’t. I have yet to find a woman who can take it all. A lot of women have simply said, “Forget it” once they see it. Last month I met a really nice woman who followed me back to my place from a Belltown bar. We got close and it was getting hot until ol’ dicky came out. The look on her face was one of actual horror (you know, eyes bulged, hand over a gaping mouth). Without saying a word, she bolted up, grabbed her clothes, and was out the door. You’d think it had five dragon heads at the end (it doesn’t, by the way). How about a nice blowjob? Maybe if there were a bunch of female versions of Steve Tyler out there I’d actually be able to get one. That leaves few options. I’ve gotten very good at going down and handjobs are about all that works with most ladies. Given the crap shoot of reactions from new partners, masturbation has been my best option overall.

I know things could be worse. I’m 6’2” and 220 pounds, so at least it doesn’t look like an actual third leg like it would if I were 5’1”. It’s also not bent, doesn’t just get to half mast, or have any of the other physical problems a dick can have. But it’s a damn hassle every day. I’d give my left nut to give up 4 inches and some girth.

To those guys who wish they had a massive dick instead of their average or below average one, I say enjoy what you have. Things could be worse: your wish could come true.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in sophomore geometry class, I sat next to one of the hottest girls in school. one day, I had a raging hard on, and it was pretty visible, but I was sitting down. the teacher called on me to the chalk board up front to complete the problem. I hesitated, swung around in my chair, at that point hot chick saw my bulge, she gasped, weak smile. I strode up to the board with my left hand in my pants pocket. grabbed the chalk with my right hand, and started to write. slowly my hard on went down, but I was still half mast walking back. Ms hottie started grinning as I sat down. about 2 weeks later, she and I worked on project together. she touched my flaccid cock thru my jeans, I instantly got hard, she touched it again. and jotted "big" on her paper. teacher came by, and saw "big" on the paper, and asked her what's "big"? hottie says my name, and I am a big person, tall. so that was true, but 1/2 the class got the true meaning.

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
from 1BiGG1 story... now i'm happy with my "tiny" 7.3 incher
It's a grower though, it could be damn tiny at times haha

But yeah, like i heard once, girls seem like normal or big dicks, but don't like tiny or HUGE ones. (some tell me i'm big.. but they never ran away).

Fantasy for a HUGE dick is just a urban myth. Which brought many of us on this site anyway right ? But yeah.. they can't put all inside, they get some gals running away or so.. just like 1bigg1 said. And some guys can't get it all rock hard. That's how it seems. So well, they will still get praised or jealoused by other guys and can feel proud. But it's usually better to have something like from 5 to 8 / 9 inches, i would say.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not so much embarassing, but I stand in front of other people as part of my job and it always looks to me like a lot of people stare at my crotch, especially when I wear light colored pants. I'm not even that big (7 in) but the bulge shows a lot.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does this book belong in the fiction section? I think so. If I had 12 inches or even 11 or 10 I'd have pictures of it posted all over the place. I'm only 8.5 X 7.25 and I've got mine posted for all to enjoy.

Why, is it written somewhere that if you have a big cock its mandatory that you be an exhibitionist? :bad2:

Reactions: hesketh and BoBolt

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when a friend's son popped an 8+ inch boner while sitting in class one afternoon, a classmate loudly asked "Heh, Evan, you having a big boner there?".

Evan rather matter-of-factly answered "yeah...", figuring the guy would then shut up. Wrong! He wickedly asked "your first one???". Evan wanted to kill the dude. :Flush:

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone's experiences are different, I guess. To me, it's quite a sad story...now, I have a friend who is 12.5 inches and he has had some physical problems being so long...but for the most part, he's enjoyed it. I'm not nearly as long..but one night, after wrok, I had a rather loose fitting set of bib overalls on. But they were tight enough to se the outline of my cock. A couple of young girls were giggling and pointing... and I heard one of them say "jesus, look at that guys dick". There were some older women there too...and they heard them....and now THEY were staring. to me, then, it wasnt embarrassing...but I don't know now, how i'd feel about it.

Reactions: Mr.BigMic

HungXL4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You got a dick that big? Bring it over and I'll take care of it. That is if you are into guys. I'm only 6"cut, but know how take a big dick. I joined LPSG, hoping to find big dick guys that can't find guys (or girls) to take them or are scared of their big dicks. Not me. I love big dick

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Rant posted on Craigslist .....

Where to begin? I hate my giant dick. I haven't always hated it, mind you, just for the last, oh, 17 years or so.

I loved my dick when I was 13 and had a nice 7 inch tool. I'd put it through its paces regularly and just couldn't wait to share it with some of my female classmates. At 14 I was starting to get just a little concerned as I then had a 9 inch member. It was great, but I was hoping for no further growth. No such luck. By the time I was 16 or 17, the growth finally ended. Unfortunately, not before I had reached my freakish proportions.

It's 12 inches long. It's about as big around as one of those tall cans of Coors Light (horrible beer, by the way). It doesn’t help that I’m a shower, not a grower. When flaccid it’s still 9 inches. In high school I picked up nicknames like cackyderm (creative), kickstand, and “the plunger.” I was smart, funny, athletic, and well liked, though, so the kidding was not mean spirited. I know that some awkward big dicked guys must go through much worse in high school.

Now, I’m sure some guys are thinking that this doesn’t sound like a problem and they wouldn’t mind swinging a stick like this around. Trust me, it sucks. To understand what it’s like to live with a giant dick you have to throw out everything you know about normal life. I love sports and athletic activities. Unfortunately, my dick loves this too and celebrates by flopping around like a frog on a frying pan. An extra large heavy-duty athletic supporter is an absolute must. Go without, and I could end up with a black eye. Of course, by the time I get everything stuffed into the supporter I look like I’ve crammed a grapefruit down my shorts in case I need a snack at half time. If the supporter fails, my dick will fly out of there like the spring snakes in one of those novelty cans of mixed nuts. I hope there aren’t any kids watching the game. I really enjoy swimming, but water + swim trunks = cling = gasps. My next house will have a pool and a tall fence.

How about non-athletic activities like, say, walking down the street? First off, boxers are out. No one wants to see that coming toward them. Even briefs only do a marginal job of keeping everything from swinging around. All new clothes must be tried on to see if they pass my dick visibility test (DVT). Jeans fail. Many slacks fail. Most shorts fail. Need to sit on the toilet? Hold on to snakey or he’s going swimming.

Fine, but it’s gotta rock in the sack, right? Wrong. Don’t get me wrong, it gets hard as a rock and stays that way, but finding someone able to work with it has been difficult. I’m a nice, attractive, and successful guy so I have met a lot of women who wanted to get down with me. That is, until they see my dick. My first time was when I was 18 with a friend’s older sister (23). The look on her face when she saw it erect was one of surprise, incredulity, and fear. To her credit, she was willing to give it a go, but it would only go so far. Guys, you know how great it feels to pound away “balls deep”? I don’t. I have yet to find a woman who can take it all. A lot of women have simply said, “Forget it” once they see it. Last month I met a really nice woman who followed me back to my place from a Belltown bar. We got close and it was getting hot until ol’ dicky came out. The look on her face was one of actual horror (you know, eyes bulged, hand over a gaping mouth). Without saying a word, she bolted up, grabbed her clothes, and was out the door. You’d think it had five dragon heads at the end (it doesn’t, by the way). How about a nice blowjob? Maybe if there were a bunch of female versions of Steve Tyler out there I’d actually be able to get one. That leaves few options. I’ve gotten very good at going down and handjobs are about all that works with most ladies. Given the crap shoot of reactions from new partners, masturbation has been my best option overall.

I know things could be worse. I’m 6’2” and 220 pounds, so at least it doesn’t look like an actual third leg like it would if I were 5’1”. It’s also not bent, doesn’t just get to half mast, or have any of the other physical problems a dick can have. But it’s a damn hassle every day. I’d give my left nut to give up 4 inches and some girth.

To those guys who wish they had a massive dick instead of their average or below average one, I say enjoy what you have. Things could be worse: your wish could come true.
I guess that is why they call this the Large Penis SUPPORT Group.

I know it would get old, but I would enjoy being able to strut around like that for a week or two. Go into the locker room and have all the guys stare. Get some whistles when I stepped up to dive in my speedo. Stand in front of a group of hot guys giving a speech in a somewhat transparent pair of pants that showed the outline very clearly.

But then reality sets in. I can already do all of those things. They make the fake dicks to go in pants. It is possible to do that. i won't though. Suddenly I feel self-conscious about it. Besides I would have a raging hard-on the entire time I was on exhibition. It would be my dick that slipped out of the speedo. It would be me who would have the raging hardon during the job with a homophobic male employer.

And as a sixth grade school teacher, can you imagine trying to teach class? The boys would be too young for me to have a guy to guy conversation about it and they boys would be too focused on it for me to ignore. I taught sex ed in sixth grade. I don't mean the health class discussion. I am referring to the at lunch conversation. Way to go Mr. Freddie, who were you thinking about when you popped that boner in class. How big is it anyway. It looked huge. It looked like a twelve inch cock."

"Yeah it happens to be that size, a big bigger." I wouldn't be having that conversation with them, but they would without me. "You see the outline of Mr. Freddie's cock in those pants he wore today? Bet he has NO idea what we could see." "Yeah, my big brother isn't nearly that big. and so on. Yeah that would be the talk on the playground EVERYDAY.

I've sired three sons. No need for me to justify anything about size to anyone. Mine works. That is what counts.

Reactions: NCbear

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all I just thought I would point out 1BIGG1, is Gay,whereas the person who wrote the ad on Craiglist appears to be straight...I would of course like to see a link posted to his personal ad...so I could check it out for myself. Secondly, IMHO, from experience observing very hung men, what the writer says is true, living with a huge penis can be a challenge. I of course as an admirer of large appendages...enjoy the view and try to be discreet about it.Thirdly it's unfortunate that some big guys are embarrassed by what they have, but so are very small guys too, so they're not alone. And there are a lot of guys out there who are shy and embarrased no matter what the size of their appendage, or are very private which is an option that huge showers simply do not have, it's out there, so they have no choice but to make the best of it. Personally I say "If you've got it, Flaunt it!"...translation: Feel Good about it there are many out there myself included who enjoy the view.And Thank You for sharing your pics, and vids!!!

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing like being a dumb teenager wearing white swim trunks to the beach with your girlfriend and all her little lady friends.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I worked as an assistant manager at a food store with a bunch of other guys from my dorm while still a freshman at college when I was assigned to hang some large paper ads on the window glass at the front of the store after closing one night. They didn't have a ladder to do this so the guys would just tiptoe on a narrow ledge at the base of the large windows and flatten themselves against the glass to hold the ads in place while they taped the corners. I couldn't for the life of me manage to keep my big feet on that ledge and finally gave up, telling the other asst. mgr. that "my feet are too big." He picked up the office microphone and called out over the store p. a. system for one of the other guys to come do the job because "(Pecker's) peter's too big."

Reactions: son4coach

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my friend have a big one with big balls, so the son of another friend saw him with a swimming trunk at the beach, he's about 5 or 6, anyway he stare at his big bulge and said, is it heavy?

Reactions: lebrave

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one time i went swimming with some friends, didnt have a swimsuit with me so i jumped in in my bball shorts. well, as opposed to shrinkage like a lot of guys get, the pool tends to make mine bigger. i got outa the pool, and it had to be hangin like 5-6inches, and my shorts were clinging to it making every detail visible. everyone just looked at me, girls AND all my straight guy friends, wide eyed as if thinking "holy shit dude". seriously, everyone (like 10 people) was starring at my dick. it wouldnt had been embarassing if my guy friends wouldnt had been there.

another time this fine ass girl i used to work with sat on my lap at work and i got a hard on. she just sat there, looked at me, and smiled. i guess i started to blush a little and she goes, "why are you blushing? its pretty damn impressive"

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I swear, high school teachers have some sort of sixth sense, Bonerdar if you will.

Never failed that when I had one I'd get called to the chalk board. I recall one of the guys in my class, when told to go to the chalk board to do a math problem, announced "No thank you."