Embarrassing big penis

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, it's not strange. I don't show my face or my dick on here because of my job. Don't want any questions or any problems. I will send my pics or cam with people who I want to see it. I don't need to show it off on the website.

Of course, that's understandable.But I didn't mean to show a portrait with face and dick. Staying anonymous can also be guaranteed by showing a dick pic without .revealing more of the individual person. But never mind, no problem.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A reminder from our LPSG moderating team : We want to remind all our members that the LPSG rules have changed since this thread was first started. Our rules no longer allow for any mention of minors, regardless of how innocent the context.

Nothing below the age of 18

https://www.lpsg.com/terms/

I've skimmed the new terms. I really like that altering/editing the context of a quote is considered just as potentially misleading as doing so to the quote itself.

I do have a suggestion regarding mention of minors. It might be a good idea to add a blurb that specifically states that this includes mention of one's own self. I've asked a number of people not on lpsg.org about this and almost all have said that it wouldn't occur to them that discussing their own personal history prior to age 18 could be considered a violation of any No Minors policy.

Thank you for your clarification.

D

deleted871301

I've skimmed the new terms. I really like that altering/editing the context of a quote is considered just as potentially misleading as doing so to the quote itself.

I do have a suggestion regarding mention of minors. It might be a good idea to add a blurb that specifically states that this includes mention of one's own self. I've asked a number of people not on lpsg.org about this and almost all have said that it wouldn't occur to them that discussing their own personal history prior to age 18 could be considered a violation of any No Minors policy.

Thank you for your clarification.

As long as solo masturbation isn't classed as Incest then i'm ok with that ;)

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
As long as solo masturbation isn't classed as Incest then i'm ok with that
Woody Allen said, "Masturbation is having sex with someone you love."
love7.gif
tongue2.gif

Ciao_bello

Sexy Member
Media
Lake Wylie (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No, it's not strange. I don't show my face or my dick on here because of my job. Don't want any questions or any problems. I will send my pics or cam with people who I want to see it. I don't need to show it off on the website.
I'd love to see it ;)

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It amazes me just how many people claim to have come across a 12" dick honestly there cant be that many I mean jezz thats like having a subway sub in your pants..........

If anyone measures up to this drop me a line.
I’m a little short of the standards....but...big enough. But you....wow...so cute you could take anyone in the world home !,,,

Reactions: scottbud

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GEatonSkyfly

Crazy situation. Why didn't you just leave the store? Surely the store owner was not restraining you?

I would have sued the store after the whole thing was over.

Can the police legally tell someone to drop their pants?

While I have not had the same experiences you have had, I have had enough similar experiences to know that what you relate is completely possible and those that think this is all a fantasy have not lived a life with a big dick. I too have been accused of having something in my pants that didn't belong there. For example I almost every time I go through the body scanner at an airport, I get flagged. I can see the image that shows the area to be searched. If you look to the left as you exit, there is a body shape with yellow box around the area the scanner is questioning. It is always on my crotch and hey always pat my dick down. One guy accused me of having a roll of nickels or something in my pocket. When I told him I didn't have anything in my pocket, he sqeezed my dick to make sure. So yeah, this stuff happens.

The only doctor experience I had happened last year. I was at the clinic, and the woman giving the exam lifted my dick up for a closer look. Of course I started to get hard. She told me that my pee hole was further back than normal and explained where it usually is. The whole time she isn't letting go of my dick unit I was almost totally hard. I actually had no idea that there was something different about the location of my pee hole. It obviously has never been a problem, more just an interesting observation. Did she need to hold my dick the whole time? I don't think so. Did she like seeing me get hard? Probably. Did I care? Not really. But I am not a teenage kid either.

All that said, I don't want to give any impression that I haven't totally enjoyed having a big dick. It has been a very fun life with lots of adventures that seem to just happen. I still count myself totally lucky for winning that gene pool.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While I have not had the same experiences you have had, I have had enough similar experiences to know that what you relate is completely possible and those that think this is all a fantasy have not lived a life with a big dick. I too have been accused of having something in my pants that didn't belong there. For example I almost every time I go through the body scanner at an airport, I get flagged. I can see the image that shows the area to be searched. If you look to the left as you exit, there is a body shape with yellow box around the area the scanner is questioning. It is always on my crotch and hey always pat my dick down. One guy accused me of having a roll of nickels or something in my pocket. When I told him I didn't have anything in my pocket, he sqeezed my dick to make sure. So yeah, this stuff happens.

The only doctor experience I had happened last year. I was at the clinic, and the woman giving the exam lifted my dick up for a closer look. Of course I started to get hard. She told me that my pee hole was further back than normal and explained where it usually is. The whole time she isn't letting go of my dick unit I was almost totally hard. I actually had no idea that there was something different about the location of my pee hole. It obviously has never been a problem, more just an interesting observation. Did she need to hold my dick the whole time? I don't think so. Did she like seeing me get hard? Probably. Did I care? Not really. But I am not a teenage kid either.

All that said, I don't want to give any impression that I haven't totally enjoyed having a big dick. It has been a very fun life with lots of adventures that seem to just happen. I still count myself totally lucky for winning that gene pool.

The situation this suggests is that you might have mild Hypospadias in which the pee hole isn't quite in the expected place. I had operations for it when I was younger but would rather have done without them.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The situation this suggests is that you might have mild Hypospadias in which the pee hole isn't quite in the expected place. I had operations for it when I was younger but would rather have done without them.
Yeah that is exactly what it is. It isn't really a big deal since I never even noticed it. And no one has every said anything. The clinician was very good at explaining the whole thing to me while she was holding my dick. I was more interested in feeling my dick get semi hard right there in her hand while she explained it all.

Reactions: Adrian69702006

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was dating there were a few times when I tried to hide it when I had a hard on by positioning myself so that the woman wouldn't obviously feel it through my clothes--I was worried they might think I was some kind of super-perv with an oversized erection.

myheightmisleads

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A couple months ago I was simply walking on the sidewalk on my walk home and had this guy literally stop in the middle of the sidewalk stare directly at my crotch and exclaim to the person he was talking on the phone with "Damn, that is a big dick!"

D

deleted645791

I have no shame in regards to my cock, so I'm not modest nor do I feel embarrassed if someone can see it, especially since I only ever whip it out in the locker room or when I'm pissing. However, I did have a slightly embarrassing experience at the gym earlier this week...

To get to the pool, one must go through the locker room first, and sometimes they give tours of the gym to new customers, which includes a visit to the pool. Well, I had just finished my workout, stripped naked and was making my way to the showers with nothing but my flip flops on when the locker room door opened down the hall, and a young guy and a staff member came through on a tour. As the staff guy went on about our premium locker room amenities, and as we crossed paths in that brief moment, the dude getting the tour had an angry expression on his face and was blatantly staring right at my big dick in full swing as I passed by.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my big balls and sack were hanging very low and I my softie was fully relaxed and bouncing around heavily, so the sight of it was pretty fucking impressive, but also extra obscene if you weren't ready to see that. The staff guy was totally professional and didn't acknowledge me or skip a beat in what he was saying, which would have made it more awkward, but the timing was just terrible lol

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
Well, I had just finished my workout, stripped naked and was making my way to the showers with nothing but my flip flops on when the locker room door opened down the hall, and a young guy and a staff member came through on a tour.
In my opinion, the tour should not have been given when active members were showering. You were doing the normal and accepted thing. To bring in observers (not there to be naked) violates your privacy.

As the staff guy went on about our premium locker room amenities, and as we crossed paths in that brief moment, the dude getting the tour had an angry expression on his face and was blatantly staring right at my big dick in full swing as I passed by.
Second Point: Exactly WHAT did the new dude expect to see in a locker room? Having said that your privacy was violated, the dude was wrong to be upset by nudity in a locker room. It's normal.

You're well endowed. Walk Proud! :)

Reactions: Elizabethrex

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks like it is in the correct place by his photos.
From what I understand, most guys pee hole is right at the very tip. Mine is just slightly back. It is kinda hard to see from a photo. Maybe this one is better.
shooting.jpg

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
From what I understand, most guys pee hole is right at the very tip. Mine is just slightly back. It is kinda hard to see from a photo. Maybe this one is better.
View attachment 970278
No, sorry. I can not tell by that pic that anything is wrong. If you blow it up it is so grainy that you can not tell.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, sorry. I can not tell by that pic that anything is wrong. If you blow it up it is so grainy that you can not tell.
Well you are welcome to a personal inspection.

Reactions: Leedsguy69