Embarrassing big penis

D

deleted645791

In my opinion, the tour should not have been given when active members were showering. You were doing the normal and accepted thing. To bring in observers (not there to be naked) violates your privacy.

This happens often enough that it didn't occur to me that it was a violation of privacy, but it doesn't bother me at all. I've been in the buff by my locker, or partially undressed a few times now when they have come through, I just ignore them, but this time it was difficult to do so since I was walking in their direction to get to the showers. I'm sure I'm not the only one that this has happened to since we have towel service so a lot of guys walk naked to the shower and grab a clean towel on the way back.

Second Point: Exactly WHAT did the new dude expect to see in a locker room? Having said that your privacy was violated, the dude was wrong to be upset by nudity in a locker room. It's normal.

You're well endowed. Walk Proud! :)

Haha thanks. Yeah, it was odd that he seemed so offended given that it's a fucking locker room, no doubt young little college bro is going to be a towel dancer. And to be honest, I'm just glad I wasn't having some post-workout shrinkage, because I hate when it does that to begin with. I shaved my shaft and balls recently and trimmed my pubes short, everything was hanging heavy with at least 6 inches very loose and smooth nut sack glistening with sweat, which just made everything worse. To be honest, I felt very pleased at how intimidating and obscenely large it all looked in the mirror, because if anyone is going to glare at my junk, at least it was in its full glory.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woody Allen said, "Masturbation is having sex with someone you love."
love7.gif
tongue2.gif
And then he married his daughter.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did you ever had a embarrassing moment because of the oversize of your penis, a «funny» story that did happen to you that you want to share? :08:

Only once, lol. My older brother had the same situation as I didi when he was in puberty, a really large wad. I used to marvel at the size of his wad and I honestly felt he was not playing around stuffing his pants. As I remember my nuts were really swollen and large when I went through puberty..

My embarrassing moment was during a class officers photo when I was in seventh grade. In the photo I was told to kneel on the ground along with others while others stood behind us. I remember looking down at how noticeable my wad was. I folded my arms and rested my hands over my big wad because I was embarrassed in that particular situation. Now I wish I had not been so modest!

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah that is exactly what it is. It isn't really a big deal since I never even noticed it. And no one has every said anything. The clinician was very good at explaining the whole thing to me while she was holding my dick. I was more interested in feeling my dick get semi hard right there in her hand while she explained it all.

I suspect the discussion of your pee hole was just an excuse to keep your dick in her hand as long as possible.

D

deleted645791

I have no shame in regards to my cock, so I'm not modest nor do I feel embarrassed if someone can see it, especially since I only ever whip it out in the locker room or when I'm pissing. However, I did have a slightly embarrassing experience at the gym earlier this week...

To get to the pool, one must go through the locker room first, and sometimes they give tours of the gym to new customers, which includes a visit to the pool. Well, I had just finished my workout, stripped naked and was making my way to the showers with nothing but my flip flops on when the locker room door opened down the hall, and a young guy and a staff member came through on a tour. As the staff guy went on about our premium locker room amenities, and as we crossed paths in that brief moment, the dude getting the tour had an angry expression on his face and was blatantly staring right at my big dick in full swing as I passed by.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my big balls and sack were hanging very low and I my softie was fully relaxed and bouncing around heavily, so the sight of it was pretty fucking impressive, but also extra obscene if you weren't ready to see that. The staff guy was totally professional and didn't acknowledge me or skip a beat in what he was saying, which would have made it more awkward, but the timing was just terrible lol

I felt someone watching me while doing some dumbbell bicep curls and sure enough it was this guy again looking right at my crotch through the reflection in the mirror. I wanted to be like, “Yo, I get distracted by it too, you’ll get used to it!” haha yeah, but all joking aside, it made me feel a little self-conscious so I checked out my bulge in the mirror and I wasn’t showing an innappropriate amount of VPL. Every time I did a curl, there was some nice jiggle in my shorts, but I was wearing my favorite loose, two-layer black basketball shorts, so it’s not like I was on full display, so I just ignored him for the remainder of my workout.

chocolatey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rant posted on Craigslist .....

Where to begin? I hate my giant dick. I haven't always hated it, mind you, just for the last, oh, 17 years or so.

I loved my dick when I was 13 and had a nice 7 inch tool. I'd put it through its paces regularly and just couldn't wait to share it with some of my female classmates. At 14 I was starting to get just a little concerned as I then had a 9 inch member. It was great, but I was hoping for no further growth. No such luck. By the time I was 16 or 17, the growth finally ended. Unfortunately, not before I had reached my freakish proportions.

It's 12 inches long. It's about as big around as one of those tall cans of Coors Light (horrible beer, by the way). It doesn’t help that I’m a shower, not a grower. When flaccid it’s still 9 inches. In high school I picked up nicknames like cackyderm (creative), kickstand, and “the plunger.” I was smart, funny, athletic, and well liked, though, so the kidding was not mean spirited. I know that some awkward big dicked guys must go through much worse in high school.

Now, I’m sure some guys are thinking that this doesn’t sound like a problem and they wouldn’t mind swinging a stick like this around. Trust me, it sucks. To understand what it’s like to live with a giant dick you have to throw out everything you know about normal life. I love sports and athletic activities. Unfortunately, my dick loves this too and celebrates by flopping around like a frog on a frying pan. An extra large heavy-duty athletic supporter is an absolute must. Go without, and I could end up with a black eye. Of course, by the time I get everything stuffed into the supporter I look like I’ve crammed a grapefruit down my shorts in case I need a snack at half time. If the supporter fails, my dick will fly out of there like the spring snakes in one of those novelty cans of mixed nuts. I hope there aren’t any kids watching the game. I really enjoy swimming, but water + swim trunks = cling = gasps. My next house will have a pool and a tall fence.

How about non-athletic activities like, say, walking down the street? First off, boxers are out. No one wants to see that coming toward them. Even briefs only do a marginal job of keeping everything from swinging around. All new clothes must be tried on to see if they pass my dick visibility test (DVT). Jeans fail. Many slacks fail. Most shorts fail. Need to sit on the toilet? Hold on to snakey or he’s going swimming.

Fine, but it’s gotta rock in the sack, right? Wrong. Don’t get me wrong, it gets hard as a rock and stays that way, but finding someone able to work with it has been difficult. I’m a nice, attractive, and successful guy so I have met a lot of women who wanted to get down with me. That is, until they see my dick. My first time was when I was 18 with a friend’s older sister (23). The look on her face when she saw it erect was one of surprise, incredulity, and fear. To her credit, she was willing to give it a go, but it would only go so far. Guys, you know how great it feels to pound away “balls deep”? I don’t. I have yet to find a woman who can take it all. A lot of women have simply said, “Forget it” once they see it. Last month I met a really nice woman who followed me back to my place from a Belltown bar. We got close and it was getting hot until ol’ dicky came out. The look on her face was one of actual horror (you know, eyes bulged, hand over a gaping mouth). Without saying a word, she bolted up, grabbed her clothes, and was out the door. You’d think it had five dragon heads at the end (it doesn’t, by the way). How about a nice blowjob? Maybe if there were a bunch of female versions of Steve Tyler out there I’d actually be able to get one. That leaves few options. I’ve gotten very good at going down and handjobs are about all that works with most ladies. Given the crap shoot of reactions from new partners, masturbation has been my best option overall.

I know things could be worse. I’m 6’2” and 220 pounds, so at least it doesn’t look like an actual third leg like it would if I were 5’1”. It’s also not bent, doesn’t just get to half mast, or have any of the other physical problems a dick can have. But it’s a damn hassle every day. I’d give my left nut to give up 4 inches and some girth.

To those guys who wish they had a massive dick instead of their average or below average one, I say enjoy what you have. Things could be worse: your wish could come true.
can you show it

Reactions: Elizabethrex

chocolatey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I felt someone watching me while doing some dumbbell bicep curls and sure enough it was this guy again looking right at my crotch through the reflection in the mirror. I wanted to be like, “Yo, I get distracted by it too, you’ll get used to it!” haha yeah, but all joking aside, it made me feel a little self-conscious so I checked out my bulge in the mirror and I wasn’t showing an innappropriate amount of VPL. Every time I did a curl, there was some nice jiggle in my shorts, but I was wearing my favorite loose, two-layer black basketball shorts, so it’s not like I was on full display, so I just ignored him for the remainder of my workout.
can you show it

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, there IS a valid reason for that question. The tailor wants to know "what side you dress on" (meaning, "does your penis generally rest on the left leg or the right") because he will sew extra lining into the pants for the sake of comfort.

Having said that, I HOPE he was gay, only because the scene would be wasted on a straight man:tongue:
I've been lucky enough to have suits made by some of the great tailors on Savile Row, London. On a first visit they would always ask which side do you dress. If you went back for another suit they didnt ask because it was on their records.
In England at least it was never about extra lining but actually cutting the trouser with additional space. Maybe different in other countries.

Brett_Large

Sexy Member
Media
I also get my good suits tailored so that one side is larger and gives more room for where my dick hangs, otherwise it shows. In off the peg ones I have to wear briefs or you can see it clearly. I prefer boxers with suits. The tailoring to get it right can be quite handsy depending on the guy doing the measuring. I've certainly had to push a few hands off my dick over the years, including a very persistent one in Saville Row who thought it was hilarious to keep thumbing my cock head.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Truth be told having a rather large penis is great when it comes to comparison as most men will envy you but that doesn't necessarily translate into a guy getting laid more. I think women have a size range that they prefer which between 6 and 8 inches max. Anything more is sometimes uncomfortable for them. I had a friend in college that was extremely self conscious about being large which at the time I thought was funny because I thought he was the luckiest guy on the planet. Unfortunately he didn't see it that way and expressed a desire to have less. He didn't like people looking at his package and he never told his partners before hand how hung he was because he feared they would get scared and reject him. We were theatre majors and he'd always get cast for things in the plays. He told me they had to come up with another idea for his costumes when he was cast in a Shakespeare play because they were wearing tights and when costumer took his measurements they discussed whether or not he would be able to wear tights without it being obscene. They ultimately decided against it. He said it was only one of a few embarrassing conversations that he'd had about the size of his penis in a discussion that wasn't about sex. Another story he told me was how he was scheduled to have an mri and he was worried that the techs would see the size of his penis. I tried my best to make light of it but I don't think it ever did. I'd also noticed the clothes he chose to wear were always very loose with long shorts that he'd let hang down.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Truth be told having a rather large penis is great when it comes to comparison as most men will envy you but that doesn't necessarily translate into a guy getting laid more. I think women have a size range that they prefer which between 6 and 8 inches max. Anything more is sometimes uncomfortable for them. I had a friend in college that was extremely self conscious about being large which at the time I thought was funny because I thought he was the luckiest guy on the planet. Unfortunately he didn't see it that way and expressed a desire to have less. He didn't like people looking at his package and he never told his partners before hand how hung he was because he feared they would get scared and reject him. We were theatre majors and he'd always get cast for things in the plays. He told me they had to come up with another idea for his costumes when he was cast in a Shakespeare play because they were wearing tights and when costumer took his measurements they discussed whether or not he would be able to wear tights without it being obscene. They ultimately decided against it. He said it was only one of a few embarrassing conversations that he'd had about the size of his penis in a discussion that wasn't about sex. Another story he told me was how he was scheduled to have an mri and he was worried that the techs would see the size of his penis. I tried my best to make light of it but I don't think it ever did. I'd also noticed the clothes he chose to wear were always very loose with long shorts that he'd let hang down.
What a shame he couldn't revel in it.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
In my opinion, the tour should not have been given when active members were showering. You were doing the normal and accepted thing. To bring in observers (not there to be naked) violates your privacy.

Second Point: Exactly WHAT did the new dude expect to see in a locker room? Having said that your privacy was violated, the dude was wrong to be upset by nudity in a locker room. It's normal.

You're well endowed. Walk Proud! :)
It' s not feasible to ask a gym to somehow limit the tours it gives new/propspective members to some time "when guys aren't showering." What are they supposed to do?
As for the visitor, what puss.