Embarrassing Bodies - Penis Size

D_Stymie Stretcher

Account Disabled
Media
It was a discussion about the penis, they used some young (over 18) lads from a University Rugby team. They used the differences between flaccid and erect sizes to demonstrate that size cannot be gauged from the length of a flaccid penis, the enternal grower V shower debate etc. Dr Jessum also pointed out that men who think they are small may be buying condoms of the wrong size which may fall off, split, etc leaving one open to infection from stds. They were given pieces of blank paper tape to measure their flaccid and erect size which was then plotted on the big graph/tape measure.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah those fucking cunts at youtube! They're stifling my creativity. Any vid I put up they delete. At least the Cheryl Cole ED Advert is still there *hint* *hint*.

One of the guys was something like 9-10" based on that chart. The others were between 5-8".

Lemon and Joll are coming to the US and have agreed to have me measure their dicks flaccid and erect on American television.
LOL! Kathy Griffin asked us too, but she had a suspicious-looking meat cleaver nearby... :(

hotguy74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was surprised they showed a guy's cock being measured on national tv at 7.30pm in the evening - i was eating my dinner. I think the rugby guy was the 9incher. If you watch the programme, when the doctor mentioned about a big boy of 9 inches, the cute rugby player looked at the other guys and laughed.

Biggusdickus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was surprised they showed a guy's cock being measured on national tv at 7.30pm in the evening - i was eating my dinner. I think the rugby guy was the 9incher. If you watch the programme, when the doctor mentioned about a big boy of 9 inches, the cute rugby player looked at the other guys and laughed.

I noticed that smug look to :wink::cool:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I'm guessing you don't want to see the episode on prolapsed cunt and fucked up prostate? :rolleyes:

My poor Merichun cousins, so shocked by an openly gay guy handling young men's cocks :tongue:.

My poor Merichun cousins, so shocked by an openly gay guy handling young men's cocks :tongue:.

I don't think he really gave a shit about the correct size condoms, and there being many different acceptable dick sizes, etc. :p

He still picked the guy with the biggest knob - what message does that send out about 'size doesn't matter'? lol....

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think he really gave a shit about the correct size condoms, and there being many different acceptable dick sizes, etc... :p

He still picked the guy with the biggest knob - what message does that send out about 'size doesn't matter'? lol....

That's why I'm going to have you and lemon stroke off each other for the American version of the program to the tune of this...
YouTube - The Facts of Life Intro Season 9
And the next episode is going to be the ever popular cut vs. uncut that I've titled "The Fondue Fling!"